Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by caniskoppie »

Windi1 wrote: July 1st, 2024, 2:41:10 pm
caniskoppie wrote: June 12th, 2024, 7:51:38 am Can something be done about all those crawling and clicking bots?
I like my hatchies to be a low %, now look at this one: Image at 16,82% already!
Last click was from GPT [bot].

Sometimes I want to freeze eggs at 0.00% after I catch or buy them. As anyone else I think.
Nope, said Bing bot, and made them around 16%.

I'm getting fed up with those bots messing with my eggs and hatchlings every time.
While I can't really give you advice about your hatchies, I can with the 0.00% eggs. Freeze them as soon as you get them or said bots will click them. Don't go to their page after clicking the "unnamed" link as that will, also, cause the bar to grow. Waiting will keep you forever frustrated. Hope it helps. :-)
Thank you for trying to help.
I know how to handle (or not handle) eggs, but sometimes I buy or fish several eggs one after another, then go to my keep to move them to safety. With the site being as slow as it is, buying one, back to the keep, move or freeze it, going to the shop, buying the next (same goes for fishing), it will take forever.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

I'd like to report a pretty nasty trade glitch. I was selling another user five critters and was given 5k for them, but the trade didn't go though correctly, the critters have Nobody as an owner and their gold was gone. I can't remember how much I had before the trade so I don't know if my stores went up (I have memory issues and was not paying attention, sorry) but they don't have their critters.
It looks like a completed trade on my end but they're saying they don't have the critters.

They're welcome to come forward and report their end but I will not publicly divulge the user in question on my own.
Dust
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dust »

I’m sure it’s some kind of error at least a bug… hopefully this is the right place to report it.

I just completed a trade where I bought some creatures for 5k.
Time and date: July 7th, 2024, 12:56:54 am. EST.
My 5k gold is gone and the trade says complete however I do not have the creatures I bought.
I’m using chrome on an iPhone.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Wish list! =^-^=
Any and all cats.
Any Halloween, spooky and/or undead creatures.
Any Pumpkin wyrms.
Any butterflies and moths.
Any bats.
Any foxes.
And all imps.

~Feel free to click any eggs or hatchlings!~

ImageImageImageImageImage
Syth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

My creatures just disappeared when moving from one tab to another... I had 4... now I only have 2.

I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/user/Syth/Undecided
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: 2:32 am (central standard time)
Which browser were you using: Google Chrome
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): PC
Screenshot if you managed to get one: sorry, no screen shot to be had, unfortunately.
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: I was going to breed some creatures and saw I had 2 unnamed Dusk Bunnies in my "Undecided" tab. So I decided I'd move them over to the "Event 2" tab where my 2 named ones reside. They just seemed to vanish during the transfer. I double checked via my named Dusk Bunnies to make sure that they didn't just end up in a different tab that I didn't mean them to, but no. It only shows I own 2 now when before I had 4 of them. The two missing are one male and one female.

Not sure if this is some sort of a glitch or what.
Beware of dragons for you are small & tasty.I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb
Love maybe love, but there's no excuse for the ignorance.
RIP HiddenMystic 2024, you will be missed.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking! ?/25 gifts thank you!

ImageImageImageImage

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

blockEdragon wrote: July 7th, 2024, 1:26:40 am I'd like to report a pretty nasty trade glitch. I was selling another user five critters and was given 5k for them, but the trade didn't go though correctly, the critters have Nobody as an owner and their gold was gone. I can't remember how much I had before the trade so I don't know if my stores went up (I have memory issues and was not paying attention, sorry) but they don't have their critters.
It looks like a completed trade on my end but they're saying they don't have the critters.

They're welcome to come forward and report their end but I will not publicly divulge the user in question on my own.
This is a known issue that's been happening recently on some occasions, and is under investigation.

Your trade should now be in such a state that it's possible to confirm it properly. ^.^

Syth wrote: July 7th, 2024, 3:38:11 am My creatures just disappeared when moving from one tab to another... I had 4... now I only have 2.

I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/user/Syth/Undecided
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: 2:32 am (central standard time)
Which browser were you using: Google Chrome
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): PC
Screenshot if you managed to get one: sorry, no screen shot to be had, unfortunately.
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: I was going to breed some creatures and saw I had 2 unnamed Dusk Bunnies in my "Undecided" tab. So I decided I'd move them over to the "Event 2" tab where my 2 named ones reside. They just seemed to vanish during the transfer. I double checked via my named Dusk Bunnies to make sure that they didn't just end up in a different tab that I didn't mean them to, but no. It only shows I own 2 now when before I had 4 of them. The two missing are one male and one female.

Not sure if this is some sort of a glitch or what.
Did you use the mass move feature, or the individual moving links? if you used the individual links did you open them in a new tab, or just click them in the Undecided tab?

I went through a bunch of logs, and couldn't find any errors that would have happened. There are logs that show you moved the named Dusk Bunnies around, as well as a couple Dust Bunnies. I can't seem to find any indication that your Undecided tab had any Dusk Bunnies! D: :t-boo:
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
I will be intermittently away during July 7th - August 11th, so please bear with me if it takes me a while to respond to you. ^_^

Return to “Support and Suggestions”