This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

blackunia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- adoptable felines!

Post by blackunia »

• News
09.05.2011- A new batch has just arrived, consisting of 9 adoptables. The kitten-designing contest for May is being held now, you can enter your kithos until 14.05.2011. There are two new backgrounds avaliable to buy too :3 And I'm going to launch a new event as soon as this one is judged (if you have any spare pyhmy phoenixes, you might consider saying goodbye to them earlier than you'd expect...).

22.04.2011- The contest is over, and now I'm doing the litters, ordered by those who've won. I've posted a new batch of kothos in the Adoption Center (one of them is a Newbie Adoptable :3), but there is a special Easter event, which provides another way to obtain a kotho- Easter Egg Hunt! As mentioned in the last news, it is connected with the newest Modified breed. You can read more about it here. Good luck and have a bright, happy Easter!

01.04.2011- I hope you're enjoying April Fools day! A new batch of Kothos has been uploaded, consisting of 7 normal and 2 Newbie Adoptables (for people who have 3 adoptables or less). Once again you can take part in the Kitten Designing contest- you can read more here! New slots for Customs have been opened. I'm preparing a new Modified breed. There will be a special event connected with their release, so be prepared for more fun : D

Older news:
Spoiler
19.03.2011- The last event has come to end- Meow has won the first two prizes, obtaining the first Plushie Kotho together with 4 Mystical Potions. StarShaper and MSolara got one Potion each. Congratulations, everyone! Now I'm going to give you- and myself too- a little break from events. The upcoming one will be linked with the new Modified breed I'm preparing. 7 adoptable kithos are waiting for you to take them home too :3 Have a nice weekend!

13.03.2011- I've uploaded a new adoptable batch of kothos as well as two new special items. To celebrate hitting #100, I've organized an event- you can read more about it here! You can now find a FAQ at the bottom of this page too. Kothos now have their fan-club!

06.03.2011- Thanks for participating in 'Design Your Kitten' contest which will probably become a monthly event. Congratulations to StarShaper, Meow and Yellowfang! I've uploaded a new batch of adoptables- quite a huge one, mind you, as there are 12 little kits. No new events now, I need to catch a breath...

27.02.2011- The winner of my 'Number Fifty Event' is Love78 with her kotho #7! Congratulations and enjoy your custom! :3 I've got a new batch for you as well as another event- you can read about it here. I've also prepared copy-paste codes so you can link back to this thread using a picture of your kotho- take a look at this post.

25.02.2011- I'm very sorry for the hiatus that was meant to last three days and lasted nearly a week! Fortunately, everything's all right now. And know what? We hit 50 adoptables! So, I'm organizing a special event- after the current batch of kothos is adopted, I'll do a lottery- read more here. Also, to make up for the long wait, I'd like to introduce a brand-new breed of Kothos- bird-winged longhaired kothos! They are Mysticals- it means they will be avaliable to adopt for the price of 12000g. There are NO BIRD-WINGED kothos in the current batch, but a couple will appear in the next.

15.02.2011- The Free-Rose-Bouquets event is gone, but I've prepared two new events, much more exciting- two exclusive ANIMATED Kothos are avaliable to obtain! Lookie here. Also, 4 new kithos appeared in the Adoption Center and I've uploaded 3 banners of this thread. Have fun!

14.02.2011- Happy Valentine's Day everyone! New kithos arrived in the Adoption Center- the prices went a bit up, though. The promotion with White Affection Nectars is over, but today, to celebrate the day of love, everyone can get one of the new pretty Rose Bouquets for free! Just send a form telling which color you'd like to get.

11.02.2011- Kothos are officially OPEN! Special starting promotion- look at Adoption Center! I'm leaving for three days, so I'll leave this thread open to start spinning and we're really taking off on Monday!
  • What's a kotho and how to obtain one
Kotho is a fantasy catlike creature. Why a "kotho" and not just a "cat"? Well, have you ever seen a blue cat with pink spots? However, markings are not the only difference. There are multiple types of kothos, some of them rather familiar to us all- with folded ears, that remind of the Scottish Fold cats, with no tails- anyone else thinks Manx? But there are others, which you cannot encounter in the world you live in, only in here... ones with bodies of flame and water, ones that look like angels and demons.
If you've made up your mind and decided to adopt one, you need to know that there are several ways to obtain a kotho:
1. Adoption Center. Every now and then some new kotho kits appear here. The kits all have the same base and their eyes are always clean blue, but they grow up to be completely individual. Adopting a kotho always costs some gold- if it costs more, it will probably turn into a Modified or maybe even a Magic Kotho!
2. Customs. From time to time it will be able to get a custom kotho. There are two types of customs- the cheaper ones, for which you need to buy a Magical Painting Set, are sprites of any breed colored just as you want them to look. But if you want a super-special kotho, drawn especially for you, then you need to afford a Magical Scuplting & Painting Set. There is also a special item called Mystical Thread used for creating Plushie Kothos.
3. Special events. On different special occasions there will be different kinds of contests or raffles organized, when you'll be able to obtain some kothos.
4. Breeding. If you have a male and female pair, you'd better check if there are any Affection Nectars avaliable to buy! If so, then you should try buying one- it will make your kothos fall in love. There is only one result- a litter of cute, little kithos. The number of youngsters born may range between 1 and 5 and different types of Affection Nectars make giving birth to a large litter more or less likely.
5. Gifting. Adult kothos cannot be sold. You may gift/sell someone a kit from your litter, though, or buy a kotho for someone else.
  • Breeds of kothos
There are three general groups of kotho types: basic, modified and Mystical. Generally the basics' genes are the strongest, so they are the most common and the easiest to breed- it also means they are worth the less, while Mysticals always cost the most.
1. Basic kothos:
  • a) Longhaired- if it were colored like a normal cat, it could easily distinguish as one.
    b) Shorthaired- if one of them's a brown tabby, it would prctically look just like any moggie.
2. Modified kothos:
  • a) American Curl- their untypical ears make them look rather unusual among the basic kothos.
3. Mystical kothos:
  • a) Water- it's a well-known fact that most cats hate water, but it's different with kothos. Some of them love it, and some of them are literally made of water! You can obtain a Water kotho from the Adoption Center, by breeding or using a special item, Water Potion
    b) Bird-winged Longhaired- some normal longhaired kothos sprout wings as they grow up and when they reach to adulthood, they usually have the ability to soar above the tops of the highest trees! You can obtain a Bird-winged Longhaired kotho from the Adoption Center, by breeding or using a special item, Winged Potion
    c) Plushie- Plushie kothos are very special ones- they cannot breed, as they are apparently made of material. They breathe and meow and even play, but they cannot produce offspring: the only way to get them is sewing them using an one-use item, Mystical Thread. A plushie kotho is always based on one you own- it's kind of like a VooDoo doll. If your kotho has a plushie of itself, it can see with its button eyes! Plushies without their "original versions" always die- there is only one who got through the loss of its "parent" and it's number is 100.
  • Items
There will be a variety of items added, such as accessories, wearables and backgrounds, as well as special Potions that will make your regular basic or modified kotho change into a Mystical. From time to time there will be some Affection Nectars used for breeding or Magical Sets for creating customs.
  • Index
Kothos Fan-club
News, What is a kotho and how to obtain one, Breeds of kothos, Items
Adoption center
Shopping
Breeding and Morphing
Customs
Owners (their kothos and items, any additional info)
Events
Banners
FAQ
Last edited by blackunia on May 9th, 2011, 2:08:13 pm, edited 31 times in total.
ImageImageImage
LTT 5 Ariessas for a Karean/7 for a Kelp Araxie/Azure Liyan!
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- adoptable felines! Adoption Center

Post by blackunia »

• Adoption Center
All the young kothos- called simply kithos- have blue eyes, but they change with age. As the kithos grow up, the colors and markings on their pelts change- usually they just get more saturated, but sometimes some completely new patterns develop on their fur! That's the most exciting part of it! Also, you can never know what breed will your kotho be. Generally basic kothos are for 4000g, modified for 8000g and Mystical for 15000g- if a price for a kitho is a bit higher, it means it will grow up to have something really special about it!
If a kitho is named, you can change its name for free. The names appear only if a kotho is based on an existing character, most likely from the Warriors series.

Rules:
1. You may not edit the post in which you send your adoption forms. If a post is edited, it will be ignored.
2. You may not adopt more than 3 kothos from one batch (even if you adopt them for someone else).
3. Please check for any typos, as it is a hard and pointless work to change the text after a pic's saved as an .png. If you made a mistake and you want me to correct it, and I don't have the .xcf file already, you must pay 1000g for this.
4. The order is- I upload new adoptables, you send the adoption form, I write in a post which kotho goes to who, then you send the payment.
5. If there is "Newbie Adoptable" written beside the kotho, it means you can adopt it only if you have 3 or less kothos already.

Currently for adoption:
None at the moment.

Adoption form:

Code: Select all

[size=85][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Number of the kotho:[/b]
[b]Name of the kotho:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b][/size]
Username: your login on MagiStream. If you want to gift someone else, type their username instead of your own.
Number of kotho: every kotho has its own number, written on its page. Type this number here.
Name of the kotho: you need to call your kotho something, don't you? Write his or her new name in this place.
Accessories: If you want your kotho to look unusual, you can add some things you've got.
Price: type the price of the kotho here.
Last edited by blackunia on May 9th, 2011, 2:32:25 pm, edited 60 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- adoptable felines! Shopping

Post by blackunia »

• Shopping
There are two ways to obtain items- have them won/gifted or bought. You buy them for the basic MagiStream currency, gold. Always read the description before buying!
  • Currently for sale
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yarn balls in 8 different colors: black, yellow, blue, green, orange, pink, red, violet- 100g each -accesory-
Your kotho is bound to love playing with these- they are round, soft and colorful! Collecting the yarn after it gets spread everywhere is not so enjoyable, though...

White Affection Nectar (currently out of stock) -one use item-
If you want your pair of kothos to have a small litter of kits, you'll definitely need this.

Burgundy Affection Nectar (currently out of stock) -one use item-
If you want your pair of kothos to have a medium litter of kits, you'll definitely need this.

Golden Affection Nectar (currently out of stock) -one use item-
If you want your pair of kothos to have a big litter of kits, you'll definitely need this.

Raven- 500g each -accesory-
This huge, black bird might make a good companion for your kotho.

Albino raven- 2000g each -accesory-
White ravens are very rare, but thanks to special breeding program they've become relatively obtainable.

Writing kit- 555g each -accesory-
Writing kit doesn't mean a kitho who has the ability to write! It means a sheet of paper, a bottle of ink and a special feather used to calligraph.

Shiny Mushrooms- 700g each -background-
This background suggests that your kotho has a soft spot for unusual places- is it true?

Rocky Valley- 350g each -background-
If you go there, make sure your kotho doesn't step on any sharp rocks- cutting a pawpad is never pleasant!

Mountain Morning- 700g each -background-
Spending a sunrise on the highest peaks of the mountains is a truly unusual experience! Your kotho will never forget it if you give this background to them.

Skywatcher's Hill- 400g each -background-
If your kotho enjoys gazing at stars, this background will definitely suit them.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Clan Logo stones: WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, SkyClan, StarClan, Black- 700g each -accesory-
Your kotho can have this sign of loyalty so everyone knows what Clan they belong to.
(the clans are from book series 'Warriors' copyrighted to Erin Hunter

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Heart-shaped pillows- white with hearts, baby pink, red, rich pink, tartan, white- 400g each -accesory-
There aren't many better ways to show your love than by gifting your kotho a soft, smooth pillow...

Rose Bouquets: yellow, red, pink, orange, blue, black, white- 700g each -accesory-
These roses are a wonderful way to show your emotions to someone you love- their sweet scent will surely be enjoyed by your kotho!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Feather Earrings- 333g each -wearable-
If you want your kotho to look more ellegant, a Feather Earring is the best way to do it!

Mystic Spheres- grey, green, teal, orange, blue, purple, red- 500g each -wearable-
It is said that only Mystical kothos have the ability of reading the future from these glass balls, but I'm sure every single creature will be really happy to have it beside themselves just look at it.

Thief's Glove (out of stock) -one use item-
If you arrived a bit too late and someone has already ordered a kit you'd really like to have, just use this item. It works only on kithos, so if an adult pic is already uploaded it's impossible to "steal" an adoptable. And you still have to pay for the kotho, of course- you just step in front of its original adopter in the queue. You need to paste the special spell in your post- "I'm not a thief and I'll never be, but this little kotho will belong to me!" and then use the normal Adoption Form.

Stolen Sunset- 500g each -background-
I'm sure every kotho enjoys trekking through green fields. With some luck you can watch the setting sun from a grassy hill...

Winged Potion (out of stock) -one use item-
Do you want to change your regular kotho into a Mystical? You can make it grow wings by giving it this special Winged Potion to drink! (attention: only works on basic longhaired kothos right now!).

Lonely Tower- 600g each -background-
Wouldn't it be nice to climb to the top of this tower and look at the world around you? I don't think it's possible, but at least you can enjoy its nostalgic view with your kotho...

Pastel Clouds- 500g each -background-
Sky is never the same- and one would be surprised by how many different colors you can find on it if you look closely enough!

Buying form:

[b]Name(s) of the objects[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b][/size]
Username: your login on MagiStream
Object: name of what you want to buy
Number: amount of the items
Price: sum everything up
Last edited by blackunia on May 9th, 2011, 2:15:42 pm, edited 38 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- adoptable felines! Breeding and Morphing

Post by blackunia »

• Breeding
If you have an Affection Nectar, you can breed a kotho with another one to get a litter of kithos. You can breed your kotho with your own or someone else's- they may ask for a sum of money or a kitho as a payment. You can only breed males with females.
There are between 1 and 5 kithos born in a litter. The chances of giving birth to a big litter depend on what Affection Nectar you use:
White: 1st kit- 100%. 2nd kit- 50%. 3rd kit- 25%. 4th kit- 15%. 5th kit- 1%.
Burgundy: 1st kit- 100%. 2nd kit- 100%. 3rd kit- 50%. 4th kit- 25%. 5th kit- 15%.
Golden: 1st kit- 100%. 2nd kit- 100%. 3rd kit- 100%. 4th kit- 50%. 5th kit- 25%.
(dice are thrown on the number of kithos)
Whether a kit is male or female depends on your luck. There is equal chance for both genders.
When the kithos are born, their pictures (they look the same as in Adoption Center) are sent. You need to reply, sending forms in which you name the youngsters. You may gift them to someone else or, if you don't want them- leave them at the Adoption Center. After a few days you'll obtain adult cards of them, with their names and their owner's name written on them.
Breeding different breeds of kothos will result in the offspring being of different breeds.
basic A & basic A- 100% basic A
basic A & basic B- 50% basic A, 50% basic B
basic A & mutated A- 60% basic A, 40% mutated A
mutated A & mutated A- 100% mutated A
mutated A & mutated B- 50% mutated A, 50% mutated B
basic A & Mystical A- 80% basic A, 20% Mystical A
mutated A & Mystical A- 70% mutated A, 30 % Mystical A
Mystical A & Mystical A- 100% Mystical A
Mystical A & Mystical B- 50% Mystical A, 50% Mystical B

Some kothos have animations and they can be passed down to their children, wholly or partially. If just one of the parents is animated, the kit has 25% chance for to be animated too, and if both parents are animated the kit has 50% chance to be animated.
Breeding form:

[b]Number & owner of the mother:[/b]
[b]Number & owner of the father:[/b]
[b]Affection Nectar used:[/b][/size]
Username: write your username here.
Number & owner of the mother: type the number and username of the owner of the kotho you want to be pregnant.
Number & owner of the father: insert the future daddy's number and his owner's nick.
Affection Nectar used: you can only use an Affection Nectar if you've bought it before, or if you've won it.

Naming form:

[b]Number of the kitho[/b]
[b]Name of the kitho:[/b]
[b]Future owner of the kitho:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b][/size]
Username: your login on MagiStream.
Number of the kitho every kotho has its number in the bottom-left corner. Type it here.
Name of the kitho: the name you give to your newborn kotho. It cannot be changed unless a special item is used.
Future owner of the kitho: you can write your own username here, someone else's who you'd like to give this kotho, or just write that you don't want it- it will then go to Adoption Center.
Accessories: if you have any accessories you'd like this kotho to wear when it grows up- write them here now!

• Morphing
By using special Mystical Potions you can turn your regular Basic Kotho into a mystical. You just need to use this form:

[b]Number of the kotho[/b]
[b]Potion used:[/b]
Username: your login on MagiStream
Number of the kotho number of the adoptable you want to change into a Mystical
Name of the kotho: you can change the name once given if you want to morph your kotho's breed.
Potion used: type whether you're using a Winged or a Water potion
Accessories: if you want to add or remove any accessories, now's the time to do it
Last edited by blackunia on March 26th, 2011, 5:31:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- adoptable felines! Customs

Post by blackunia »

• How to obtain a custom
If you want to have a custom, you need to snag a special item- a Magical Painting Set (MPS) or a Magical Sculpting & Painting Set (MSPS). You can obtain them by either winning in a contest or trading, most likely for a Donation Pet.
If you have a MPS, you can ask for a kotho with markings and colors of your choice. You also choose any breed you want it to be, unless it's not avaliable. It can have any background and accessories, even those that aren't for sale at the moment. Descriptions are okay but refference pictures are the best if you want us to color a kotho just the way you see it in your head.
A MSPS is an exclusive thing- it can practically be only bought for shards (MagiStream Donation Pets), but it's tottally worth it! It's because you will get a fully customised kotho. You choose its pose, colors, you basically choose anything about it- and I draw it for you. Adding any accessories and background is for free. Just as with MPS, refference pictures are the best way to make me draw it just as you want it.
Usually 3 to 5 customs will be made per month.

April slots:
For Ember Drakes (MPS)
1. StarShaper
2. Firebird

For Fire Drake (MSPS)
1. Cassiopeia (trade sent)

Custom form- MPS:

[b]Gender of the kotho:[/b]
[b]What it should look like:[/b]
Username: write your login on MagiStream here.
Gender of the kotho: you choose whether your custom will be male or female.
Breed of the kotho: pick any breed, apart from those that are said to be not avaliable.
Name of the kotho: give your kotho a name.
What it should look like: provide either a detailed description or a picture which shows the colors.
Accessories: you can add anything from the 'Shopping' post- for free!

Custom form- MSPS:

[b]Gender of the kotho:[/b]
[b]What it should look like:[/b]
[i]Pose:[/i]
[i]Looks:[/i]
Username: write your login on MagiStream here.
Gender of the kotho: you choose whether your custom will be male or female.
Name of the kotho: give your kotho a name.
What it should look like: you can either give me a very detailed description or a picture. You can link to a few images to show exactly what you want me to draw. Your kotho doesn't have to be any specific breed we currently have here.
Accessories: you can add anything from the 'Shopping' post- for free!
Last edited by blackunia on May 7th, 2011, 5:15:32 am, edited 19 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- adoptable felines! Index

Post by blackunia »

• Owners (their kothos and items, any additional info):

blackunia:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
The founder of kothos.
Feathersun:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sunssstar:
Spoiler
ImageImage
ImageImage
StarShaper:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Yellowfang:
Spoiler
Love78:
Spoiler
limeChan1:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
pearlevil:
Spoiler
ImageImage
horsemad21:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Aolasai:
Spoiler
jolley852:
Spoiler
Image:ImageImageImageImageImage
blissfulstars:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Hanako:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WolfSpeaker:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Meow:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Xigbar:
Spoiler
goodcharm:
Spoiler
Desertstar:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Otacon:
Spoiler
ImageImage
DemonSeaCow:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
MSolara:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfrost:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Dogdog414:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Zackeline:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Firebird:
Spoiler
FireAngel:
Spoiler
ImageImage
K4swap:
Spoiler
Orange:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Amkorra:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
HoukaRyuu:
Spoiler
ImageImage
FyFy:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Last edited by blackunia on May 16th, 2011, 2:47:17 pm, edited 73 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Re: Kothos- adoptable felines! Events

Post by blackunia »

• Events
Design Your Kitten Event! May
Spoiler
With a little delay we start this month's round of Kitten Designing Contest. Once again, you need to use this set of linearts. They are paint-friendly. Your mission is to pick a pair of your kothos (or your and someone else's if this person agrees) and create their love-child you'd like to see. You should pick just one of these linearts, coloring all of them will NOT increase your chances. Please don't use the two tiny ones, they are too small to do anything properly. Don't shade your picture, I just want to see clear markings. After you color, you should cut out just the one you've filled, save it and upload to Imageshack, Tinypic or Photobucket. The deadline of submitting your pictures is 14.05.2011- then I will pick my favourite, judging by how well the parents' designs are mixed and how interesting the outcome is.
You can do one, two or even three entries. Also, if you breed the two kothos you used for the contest, one of their kits will have the design you created! I think everything's clear now, so good luck and have fun! Please write the parents' names, numbers and owner. Like: Blacky #1 (blackunia) x Kabegami #101 (blackunia)
There will be three prizes:
1st place: a Golden Affection Nectar- StarShaper
2nd place: a Burgundy Affection Nectar- MSolara
3rd place: a White Affection Nectar- Yellowfang
Entries:
Firebird: Infinity #138 + Sephiro #129,, Kouta #78 + Labyrinth #122,Blossom #21 + Zephyr #136
Zackeline: #150 Alicia and #135 Peppermint, Pletter #117 and Alexa #143, #117 Pletter and #141 Ilene
jolley852: StarShaper's Donovan #46 and jolley852's Solar Flare #66, jolley852's Simba #31 and Wolfspeaker's Savannah #30, Lil' Tiger #9 (Starshaper) X Valley #19 (jolley852)
Meow: Meow's Tawnypelt- #58 and Meow's Glow- #85
MSolara: Hoshira #132 x Jack #131 (both MSolara's) = Witch, Lucille #94 x Darian #127 (both MSolara's = Anonimo, Raika #126 x Ryu #82 (both MSolara's) = Kuruk
Yellowfang: entry 1, entry 2, entry 3
StarShaper: Azoko (#148) owned by StarShaper and Sephiro (#129) owned by HoukaRyuu, Psych (#115) owned by Desertstar and Twila (#92) owned by StarShaper,
pearlevil: entry 1
Amkorra: Cream (Amkorra) with Lionheart from pearlevil (#23), Cream (Amkorra) with Wolfspeekers Aureus (#79), Cream (Amkorra) with MSolara's Kouta (#78)
Desertstar: entries 1, 2 and 3 (Twila(StarShaper)xPsych(Desertstar))
Past events:

Easter Egg Hunt
Spoiler
I've prepared a new Modified breed- I decided to celebrate its arrival with a special Easter event! : D
I've posted special kotho picture forms with eggs instead of kithos. There are 6 of them to be found in this thread, among my posts. If you come accross one of them, you need to send a post, using this form:

[b][size=150][color=#008080]I've found an Easter Egg![/color][/size][/b]
[img]postthelinktotheeggpicturehere[/img]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]How I'd like to name the egg[/b]:
[b]Accessories[/b]:
Someone might ask- why name an egg? Well, it's because from this egg, one of the new Modified kothos will hatch! Oh, and if you want to give the egg to someone else, just write their username in the form.
Once an egg is found, nobody else can claim it. Everyone can take just one egg, not more! You don't need to have any kothos yet to participate in this event. You don't pay for taking part in it!

The kothos that have been found:
Design Your Kitten Event! April
Spoiler
Just lilke in March, there is a Kitten designing contest! Once again, you need to use this set of linearts. They are paint-friendly. Your mission is to pick a pair of your kothos (or your and someone else's if this person agrees) and create their love-child you'd like to see. You should pick just one of these linearts, coloring all of them will NOT increase your chances. Please don't use the two tiny ones, they are too small to do anything properly. Don't shade your picture, I just want to see clear markings. After you color, you should cut out just the one you've filled, save it and upload to Imageshack, Tinypic or Photobucket. The deadline of submitting your pictures is 08.04.2011- then I will pick my favourite, judging by how well the parents' designs are mixed and how interesting the outcome is.
You can do one, two or even three entries. Also, if you breed the two kothos you used for the contest, one of their kits will have the design you created! I think everything's clear now, so good luck and have fun! Please write the parents' names, numbers and owner. Like: Blacky #1 (blackunia) x Kabegami #101 (blackunia)
1st place: a Golden Affection Nectar goes to Yellowfang!
2nd place: a Burgundy Affection Nectar goes to Firebird!
3rd place: a White Affection Nectar goes to Zackeline!
Entries:
Meow: Stripes #81 (Meow) x Oceanb #76 (Meow), Stripes #81 (Meow) and Sprinkle #117 (Zackeline)
Zackeline: Black Snowflake (Love78) X Flora (Hanako), Sprinkle #117 (Zackeline) and April #116 (Dogdog414), Sprinkle #117 (Zackeline) and Stripes #81 (Meow)
Yellowfang: Littlefoot (Meow #87) x Soulwatcher (Yellowfang #88), Jaden (StarShaper #86) x Secret (Yellowfang #89), Spirit (#4, Yellowfang) x Foxtrot (#25, Yellowfang)
DemonSeaCow: Muddy (#61, DemonSeaCow) and Burst (#80, DemonSeaCow), Fyre #83 (StarShaper) Brindle #56 (DemonSeaCow)
Desertstar: MoonflamexTristeen
jolley852: Simba(jolley852) X Savannah(WolfSpeaker), #'s 30 and 31
StarShaper: Taara (#106) and Ice Leopard (#29) both owned by StarShaper, Donovan #46 (StarShaper) and Solarflare #66 (jolley852), Tristeen #45 (StarShaper) and Moonflame #52 (Desertstar)
pearlevil: LionHeart (#23 pearlevil) x CottonCandy (#13 pearlevil)
MSolara: Burne #53 (Starshaper's) x Hazel #73 (MSolara), Tyren #99 (MSolara) x Tyren #93 (MSolara), Rayne #108 (StarShaper) x Ryu #82 (MSolara)
Feathersun: Pixie Star (#20 Feathersun) X Jaden (#86 StarShaper)
Firebird: Firebird's #122 Labyrinth, + Feathersun's Zig Zag #42, Labyrinth #122 (Firebird) + Smoke #26 (Starshaper), Labyrinth #122 (Firebird) + Tyren #93 (Msolara)
WolfSpeaker: Black Widow #55 (StarShaper) and Galileo #44 (WolfSpeaker), Savannah, #30 (WolfSpeaker) + Simba #31 (jolley852)
Hanako: Spark #109 (Hanako) X Husk #75 (Hanako), Geo #63(Starshaper) X Lyne #77(Hanako)
limeChan1: SunBurst #120 (limeChan1) X Spark #50 (StarShaper)- laying down kotho, SunBurst #120 (limeChan1) X Fyre #83 (StarShaper)- jumping kotho
jolley852:Solar Flare (jolley852) #66 and Donovian (StarShaper) #46
One Hundred Event!
Spoiler
This is the first Plushie kotho to ever be made- you'll learn more about this breed soon :3
You can get your hands on it by participating in the current Event. It's a lottery- you buy tickets, 100g each. It ends 16.03.2011 at 6PM my time.
To purchase tickets, you need to use this form:

I'd like to buy ... lottery tickets, from ... to ...
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There's no skipping tickets- if one person buys tickets from 5 to 10, the next one buys from 11, so please check before posting.
There will be three throws made:
1. The winner gets the plushie Kotho shown above and two special items- Water Potion and Winged Potion!- won by Meow!
2. The winner gets a Water Potion and a Winged Potion!- won by Meow!
3. The winner gets a Winged Potion!- won by MSolara!
4. The winner gets a Water Potion!- won by StarShaper!
You can read more about the Potions in the post with things to buy.
Good luck!

Zackeline: tickets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629, 1630, 1631, 1632, 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640, 2404, 2405, 2406, 2407, 2408, 2409, 2410, 2411, 2412, 2413, 2414, 2415, 2416, 2417, 2418, 2419, 2420, 2421, 2422, 2455, 2456, 2457, 2458
limeChan1: tickets 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 423, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 1389, 1390, 1391, 1392, 1393, 1394, 1395, 1396, 1397, 1398, 1399, 1400, 1401, 1402, 1403, 1404, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 13409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413, 1414, 1415, 1416, 1417, 1418, 1419, 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426, 1427, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439, 1809, 1810, 1811, 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1817, 1818, 1819, 1820, 1821, 1822, 1823, 1824, 1825, 1826, 1827, 1828, 1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834, 1835, 1836, 1837, 1838, 1839, 1840, 141, 1842, 1843, 1844, 1845, 1846, 1847, 1848, 1849, 1850, 1851, 1852, 1853, 1854, 1855, 1856, 1857, 1858, 1859, 2333, 2334, 2335, 2336, 2337, 2338, 2339, 2340, 2341, 2342, 2343, 2344, 2345, 2346, 2347, 2348, 2349, 2350, 2351, 2352, 2353, 2354, 2355, 2356, 2357, 2358, 2359, 2360, 2361, 2362, 2363, 2364, 2365, 2366, 2367, 2368, 2369, 2370, 2371, 2372, 2373, 2374, 2375, 2376, 2377, 2378, 2379, 2380, 2381, 2382, 2383
MSolara: tickets 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 1400, 1401, 1401, 1402, 1403, 1404, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413, 1414, 1415, 1416, 1417, 1418, 1419, 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426, 1427, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445, 1446, 1447, 1448, 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462, 1463, 1464, 1465, 1466, 1467, 1468, 1469, 1470, 1471, 1472, 1473, 1474, 1475, 1476, 1477, 1478, 1479, 1480, 1481, 1482, 1483, 1484, 1485, 1486, 1487, 1488, 1489, 1490, 1491, 1492, 1493, 1494, 1495, 1496, 1497, 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1501, 1502, 1503, 1504, 1505, 1506, 1507, 1508, 1509, 1510, 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514, 1515, 1516, 1517, 1518, 1519, 1520, 1521, 1522, 1523, 1524, 1525, 1526, 1527, 1528, 1529, 1530, 1531, 1532, 1533, 1534, 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539, 1540, 1652, 1653, 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657, 1658, 1659, 1660, 1661, 1662, 1663, 1664, 1665, 1666, 1667, 1668, 1669, 1670, 1671, 1672, 1673, 1674, 1675, 1676, 1677, 1678, 1679, 1680, 1681, 1682, 1683, 1684, 1685, 1686, 1687, 1688, 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692, 1693, 1694, 1695, 1696, 1697, 1698, 1699, 1700, 1701, 1701, 1702, 1703, 1704, 1705, 1706, 1707, 1708, 1709, 1710, 1711, 1712, 1713, 1714, 1715, 1716, 1717, 1718, 1719, 1720, 1721, 1722, 1723, 1724, 1725, 1726, 1727, 1728, 1729, 1730, 1731, 1732, 1733, 1734, 1735, 1736, 1737, 1738, 1739, 1740, 1741, 1742, 1743, 1744, 1745, 1746, 1747, 1748, 1749, 1750, 1751, 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758, 1759, 1760, 1761, 1762, 1763, 1764, 1765, 1766, 1767, 1768, 1769, 1770, 1771, 1772, 1773, 1774, 1775, 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779, 1780, 1781, 1782, 1783, 1784, 1785, 1786, 1787, 1788, 1789, 1790, 1791, 1792, 1793, 1794, 1795, 1796, 1797, 1798, 1799, 1800, 1801, 1801, 1802, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2039, 2040, 2041, 2042, 2043, 2044, 2045, 2046, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2050, 2051, 2052, 2053, 2054, 2055, 2056, 2057, 2058, 2059, 2060, 2061, 2062, 2063, 2064, 2065, 2066, 2067, 2068, 2069, 2070, 2071, 2072, 2073, 2074, 2075, 2076, 2077, 2078, 2079, 2080, 2081, 2082, 2083, 2084, 2085, 2086, 2087, 2088, 2089, 2090, 2091, 2092, 2093, 2094, 2095, 2096, 2097, 2098, 2099, 2100, 2101, 2102, 2103, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2107, 2108, 2109, 2110, 2111, 2112, 2113, 2114, 2115, 2116, 2117, 2118, 2119, 2120, 2121, 2122, 2123, 2124, 2125, 2126, 2127, 2128, 2129, 2130, 2131, 2132, 2133, 2134, 2135, 2136, 2137, 2138, 2139, 2140, 2141, 2142, 2143, 2144, 2145, 2146, 2147, 2148, 2149, 2150, 2151, 2152, 2153, 1154, 2155, 2156, 2157, 2158, 2159, 2160, 2161, 2162, 2163, 2164, 2165, 2166, 2167, 2168, 2169, 2170, 1171, 2172, 2173, 2174, 2175, 2176, 2177, 2178, 2179, 2180, 2181, 2182, 2183, 2184, 2185, 2186, 2191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 2197, 2198, 2199, 2200, 2201, 2202, 2203, 2204, 2205, 1206, 2207, 2208, 2209, 2210, 2211, 2212, 2213, 2214, 2215, 2216, 2217, 2218, 2219, 2220, 2221, 2222, 1223, 2224, 2225, 2226, 2227, 2228, 2229, 2230, 2231, 2232, 2233, 2234, 2235, 2236, 2237, 2238, 2239, 1240, 2241, 2242, 2243, 2244, 2245, 2246, 2247, 2248, 2249, 2250, 2251, 2252, 2253, 2254, 2255, 2256, 1257, 2258, 2259, 2260, 2261, 2262, 2263, 2264, 2265, 2266, 2267, 2268, 2269, 2270, 2271, 2272, 2273, 1274, 2275, 2276, 2277, 2278, 2279, 2280, 2281, 2282, 2283, 2284, 2285, 2286, 2287, 2288, 2289, 2290, 1291, 2292, 2293, 2294, 2295, 2296, 2297, 2298, 2299, 2300, 2301, 2302, 2303, 2304, 2305, 2306, 2307, 1308, 2309, 2310, 2311, 2312, 2313, 2314, 2315, 2316, 2317, 2318, 2319, 2320, 2321, 2322, 2323, 2324, 1325, 2326, 2327, 2328, 2329, 2330, 2331, 2332, 2483, 2484, 2485, 2486, 2487, 2488, 2489, 2490, 2491, 2492, 2493, 2494, 2495, 2496, 2497, 2498, 2499, 2500, 2501, 2502, 2503, 2504, 2505, 2506, 2507
StarShaper: tickets 36, 37, 38, 70, 71, 72, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 158, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1541, 1542, 1543, 1544, 1545, 1546, 1547, 1548, 1549, 1550, 1551, 1552, 1553, 1554, 1555, 1556, 1557, 1558, 1559, 1560, 1561, 1562, 1563, 1564, 1565, 1566, 1567, 1568, 1569, 1570, 1571, 1572, 1573, 1574, 1575, 1576, 1577, 1578, 1579, 1580, 1581, 1582, 1583, 1584, 1585, 1586, 1587, 1588, 1589, 1590, 1591, 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611, 1612, 1613, 1614, 1615, 1616, 1617, 1618, 1619, 1620, 1621, 1622, 1623, 1624, 1625, 1803, 1804, 1805, 1806, 1807, 1808, 2423, 2424, 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429, 2430, 2431, 2432, 2433, 2479, 2480, 2481
Desertstar: tickets 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69
blissfulstars: tickets 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 1860, 1861, 1862, 1863, 1864, 1865, 1866, 1867, 1868, 1869, 1870, 1871, 1872, 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876, 1877, 1878, 1879, 1880, 1881, 1882, 1883, 1884, 1885, 1886, 1887, 1888, 1889, 1890, 1891, 1892, 1893, 1894, 1895, 1896, 1897, 1898, 1899, 1900, 1901, 1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909, 1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1918, 1919, 1920, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1930, 1931, 1932, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035
Meow: tickets 348, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 608, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826,827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 1641, 1642, 1643, 1644, 1645, 1646, 1647, 1648, 1649, 1650, 1651
Love78: tickets 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 715, 716, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 736, 737, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 757, 758, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 778, 779, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 10021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137
Feathersun: tickets 2187, 2188, 2189, 2190
Hanako: tickets 2384, 2385, 2386, 2387, 2388, 2389, 2390, 2392, 2392, 2393, 2394, 2495, 2396, 2397, 2398, 2399, 2400, 2401, 2402, 2403, 2459, 2460, 2462, 2463, 2464, 2465, 2466, 2467, 2468, 2469, 2470, 2471, 2472, 2473, 2474, 2475, 2476, 2477, 2478
jolley: tickets 2444, 2445, 2446, 2447, 2448, 2449, 2450, 2451, 2452, 2453, 2454
Design Your Kitten Event! March
Spoiler
Now en event for everyone who likes designing characters! I've got a set of lineartsdrawn (quite a long ago), it's paint-friendly. Your mission is to pick a pair of your kothos (or your and someone else's if this person agrees) and create their love-child you'd like to see. You should pick just one of these linearts, coloring all of them will NOT increase your chances. Please don't use the two tiny ones, they are to small to do anything properly. Don't shade your picture, I just want to see clear markings. After you color, you should cut out just the one you've filled, save it and upload to Imageshack, Tinypic or Photobucket. The deadline of submitting your pictures is 05.03.2011- then I will pick my favourite, judging by how well the parents' designs are mixed and how interesting the outcome is.
1st place: a Golden Affection Nectar- StarShaper!
2nd place: a Burgundy Affection Nectar- Meow!
3rd place: a White Affection Nectar- Yellowfang!
Also, if you breed the two kothos you used for the contest, one of their kits will have the design you created! I think everything's clear now, so good luck and have fun!
Edit: I didn't think you'd be so excited about this contest... Well, I think I will allow for more than one design to be entered by everyone. You can now enter THREE designs (they may have different parents)
Entries:
Yellowfang's: Foxtrot (Yellowfang's) x Spirit (Yellowfang's)
Otacon's: Nikki (Otacon's) x Moonfame (Desertstar's), Nikki (Otacon's) x Smoke (StarShaper's)
Feathersun's: Peach (Feathersun's) x Foxy (Feathersun's), Zig-Zag (Feathersun's) x Nava (limeChan1's)
StarShaper's: Black Widow (StarShaper's) x Galileo (WolfSpeaker's)Nikki (Otacon's) x Smoke (StarShaper's), Winner (Love78's) x Ice Leopard (StarShaper's)
jolley852's: Seabird (jolley852's) x Simba (jolley852's), Valley (jolley852's) x Mercutio (Jolley852's)
DemonSeaCrow's: Brindle (DemonSeaCrow's) x Spark (StarShaper's)
Meow's: Symbol (StarShaper's) x Phallie (Meow's)
Number Fifty Event!
Spoiler
As in the current batch of kothos we reach #50- now owned by StarShaper- I decided we need to celebrate it (also, I need to apologize for the unexpected 6-days long hiatus)- sooo... after the Adoption Center is emptied, I'm going to make a special lottery: I will just throw a virtual 50-sided die. Then I'll check who's the owner of a kotho that has the raffled number, and this person will get a possibility to have a custom created- for FREE! And not just custom markings, but a whole new lineart, exclusive to only this single adoptable! I'm excited already |D Oh, and you don't pay or do anything to take part in the raffle, just hold your thumbs and hope for luck to smile at you!
And the winner is... #7 with his owner Love78!
Her prize: Image
Shiny Sisters!
Spoiler
I've got two extra-special adoptables for you.
1. They are animated! Runes on their bodies glow and shine, as well as their eyes.
2. Every breeding with them provides 5% higher chance to obtain a kit! Normally if you use a White Affection Nectar, chances for the kits to be born are: 1st kit- 100%. 2nd kit- 50%. 3rd kit- 25%. 4th kit- 15%. 5th kit- 1%, but if the mother's one of these, the chances grow to 1st kit- 100%. 2nd kit- 55%. 3rd kit- 30%. 4th kit- 20%. 5th kit- 6%.
3. These are the only three kothos to ever be made on this base (these two + one mine)! It means you won't find any other kotho using this lineart. As soon as they are adopted, I'm gonna remove it from my computer forever.

How to obtain Lashinene?
She can be traded for either:
1 Bleeding Heart Gryphon + 20k
or
1 Light Zalon
If you want her, please send a post telling what kind of payment you choose and send the trade. As soon as possible I'll upload her picture with your name on it. You can also buy her a few accessories. You can change her name for free if you don't like it.
Bought by StarShaper for a Bleeding Heart Gryphon male and 20k!

How to obtain Na'alamat?
Na'alamat will be auctioned- not for gold, though, but for Hummingbirds!
If you want her, please post here telling how many Hummingbirds you offer (1 hummingbird= 1 egg, hatched into two birds, of course). They must be unnamed and unfrozen hatchlings or adults.
The auction will end within exactly a week from this post (in my timezone it's 20:36 p.m.)
If you win the auction, you'll need to let me know if you want to change her name and/or give her some accessories.
Won by Feathersun with 8 Hummingbirds!
Free Rose Bouquets!
Spoiler
In the Valentine's Day everyone could pick a free Rose Bouquet.
Starting Event!
Spoiler
Everyone who bought two kothos from the opening batch (#2- #9) was gifted a free White Affection Nectar.
Last edited by blackunia on May 16th, 2011, 2:42:10 pm, edited 71 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- adoptable felines! Banners

Post by blackunia »

• Banners
If you want, you can help this thread by having one of these banners in your signature. Some new ones will be avaliable every now and then.

[url=http://magistream.com/27-none/96983-none.html][IMG]http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/blackunia/Technical/KothosBanner1.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://magistream.com/27-none/96983-none.html][IMG]http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/blackunia/Technical/KothosBanner2.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://magistream.com/27-none/96983-none.html][IMG]http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/blackunia/Technical/KothosBanner3.png[/IMG][/url]

You can also have your own kotho in your signature! This is the code you basically need to use for an adult kotho:

[url=http://magistream.com/27-hall-of-the-arts/96983-kothos-adoptable-felines.html][img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/blackunia/Adoptables/YOURKOTHOSNUMBERHERE-1.png[/img][/url]
You don't write '#', only the symbols.
Sometimes an adult kotho doesn't have the NUMBER-1.png code, but a different one, like NUMBER.png or NUMBER.gif. The safest way to put a picture of your kotho into your signature is just by copying the image's adress (either right-click on it to find the right option on the list or left-click on it and 'move it' to the place where you normally type webpages' adresses). Then you just need to paste it into this code:

[url=http://magistream.com/27-hall-of-the-arts/96983-kothos-adoptable-felines.html][img]YOURKOTHOSPICTUREADRESS[/img][/url]
Last edited by blackunia on February 27th, 2011, 1:48:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Kothos- FAQ

Post by blackunia »

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why are these adoptables called 'kothos'?
A: I wanted something simple, catchy and connected with my language, which is Polish. As the Polish word for 'cat' is 'kot', I just added one vowel and I got a nice name, 'koto'. To make the pronounciation easier, I threw in an 'h' and that's how I came to a 'kotho'. A young kotho is called 'kitho', which of course combines the word 'kitten' and 'kotho'.

Q: What graphic program do you use?
A: All the kothos' linearts are drawn in Paint Tool SAI, I paint backgrounds in this program too. I use GIMP for coloring the adoptables, as well as for animating. Simple, small tools such as PhotoFiltre and GIFAT are sometimes useful for me too. Oh, and I work with a tablet- Genius G-pen 450.

Q: In what timezone do you live?
A: I live in GMT +1 You can check what time is it here by looking here!

Q: What kind of new breeds and items do you plan to make and when will you do it?
A: I have a lot of ideas, but I don't put them in a list or calendar... sorry!

Q: Where does the nickname 'blackunia' come from?
A: I used to own a black cat with a white spot on her chest, her name was Blacky. I kind of stole it from her when she was adopted by us and it's been more than 4 years since I've been constantly using it. Since 2007 Blacky is the representation of me too- kind of like a fursona. Overtime I've changed her eye color from greenish-gold to amber, added and then removed a few scars and finally gave her wings and a halo when she died. I'm often called Blacky by my dev-friends and people from different Polish PBFRPGs.

Q: What music do you listen to?
A: I always listen to music when I draw (and when I design kothos!), so I decided I need to tell you! My favourite band is System of a Down, but I like everything that you can generally call rock. Sometimes I turn on something more happy and childlish (it doesn't mean immature!) like NeverShoutNever or Blink 182, sometimes I'm more into heavier artists like Flyleaf or Three Days Grace. When I'm in a bad mood, you can tell it by depressing songs I turn on. I like listening to soundtracks, for example from games like Okami or Kingdom Hearts, or from movies.
Last edited by blackunia on April 9th, 2011, 3:57:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Re: Kothos- adoptable felines!

Post by blackunia »

RESERVED

KOTHOS ARE OFFICIALY OPEN!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Living Art”