Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Umalia
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

closed

Post by Umalia »

Finally getting my lineage thread up. It's probably going to be kind of messy for a while. I also still need to fix up some stuff with the descriptions and whatnot. That can be done later. If you want to tell me how crappy I've done this, go right on ahead. XD

The first lineage giveaway will be held within a day or two.

• not freeze members of any of these lineages unless you plan on keeping them or sending them to Master Belmos.
  • not release members of these lineages. Please give ownership to another magi or to Master Belmos.
These are not rules, only simple requests and suggestions.
Last edited by Umalia on August 7th, 2011, 8:26:56 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Umalia
CreaturesTrade

Lineages

Post by Umalia »

I will flesh out this post on a later date (when I figure out what I want).

Gryphies Soda

ImageImage

GemSea Cola

ImageImage

Magi Cola

ImageImage
Umalia
CreaturesTrade

Events

Post by Umalia »

There are two types of events: raffles and giveaways. Where they are held will determine what is given out and who may apply to participate.

Internal Events

Raffles: Raffles require a creature of a specific lineage (sometimes a specific species) to acquire a "ticket". A person may register up to one qualifying creature as their ticket (though the ticket number will be of the magi's choice). These creature can be registered as many times as it qualifies until it has won. Creatures that have won in a raffle will be marked in a document as such and can no longer be registered in any more raffles*. I only request the creature's number, not the creature itself. You keep that. Prizes for this event are always going to be pure gold (likely 5-10k).

Giveaways: Lineage giveaways are events where I give away members of the lineages in bulk. This is the only time you can get them from me (I will not take pre-orders) and it is completely free to everyone, whether you own a lineage creature or not. However, when you request a creature, you only get one and it will be a random creature of any of the three lineages. You cannot request a specific creature. If you do not want the creature that I send you, you may cancel the trade and it will go to someone else. You will only get one creature per event and if you refuse the one I send, you must wait until the next giveaway to request again.

External Events

Raffles: It's just a free raffle with really good gifts. At least one prize will contain creatures from my lineages, but the winner will have their choice of what they want. The other prizes are event, bred quest, shop, bred shop, Stream, ect.

Giveaways: Like the internal giveaway, this event will give out a random creature out of what is being offered. You will only be given one creature and if it is not the one you want, you may cancel the trade. You get one creature will not be able to request another creature until the next event. The creatures given out are not of the three lineages here (though they may be of other lineages) and are related to each other in some way (such as being of the same element).

*A creature that wins an internal raffle is still valid to be registered into an external raffle if it qualifies and vise-verse.
Last edited by Umalia on May 9th, 2011, 6:25:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Umalia
CreaturesTrade

Current Events

Post by Umalia »

Internal Raffle

None at the moment.

Past Winners:

internal
Spoiler
wolfdream- 3010412 (Magi Cola classic)
Feathersun- 2975426 (Chili Pepper Gryphies Soda)
ErrantMisty- 3760467(GemSea)

Lineage Giveaway!

What is available:

Hot Cinnamon Gryphies Soda
Milk Chocolate Gryphies Soda
Sour Lemonade Gryphies Soda
Silvered Icing Gryphies Soda
Blackberry Gryphies Soda
Chili Pepper Gryphies Soda
Blue Raspberry Snow Cone Gryphies Soda
Caramel Gryphies Soda
Gemsea Cola
GemSea Blue
Cherry GemSea
Classic Magi Cola
Vanilla Magi Cola

Rules:
  • You cannot just say "me".
  • You may only request once this event. What brand and flavor you get is completely random.
  • You may refuse the trade, but you cannot request again until the next event.
  • Do not send any gold. This is free.
Also, anyone who had received a lineaged creature before today, July 10, can now request again. Starting today I will not breed these for an undecided amount of time.

You may request the required family for the raffle, but what species you will get is random.
Last edited by Umalia on July 28th, 2011, 8:10:10 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Umalia
CreaturesTrade

reserved

Post by Umalia »

reserved
Last edited by Umalia on February 3rd, 2011, 8:36:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Umalia
CreaturesTrade

reserved

Post by Umalia »

reserved
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Soft Drinks

Post by PaleoMage »

Could I get a bottle of Gryphies? :crazy:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
Umalia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Umalia »

PaleoMage wrote:Could I get a bottle of Gryphies? :crazy:
Sorry, but I don't have the giveaway up yet. Like I said, I'll have it ready in a day or two. (Not to mention which of the three lineages you'll get will be random.)
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

Umalia wrote:
Sorry, but I don't have the giveaway up yet. Like I said, I'll have it ready in a day or two. (Not to mention which of the three lineages you'll get will be random.)
Oh. XD I just thought you'd be giving them out/selling them individually in addition to that, since that's what I've seen in the past. :tard:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
Umalia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Umalia »

PaleoMage wrote:
Umalia wrote:
Oh. XD I just thought you'd be giving them out/selling them individually in addition to that, since that's what I've seen in the past. :tard:
Nah, I'm only giving them out in giveaways. I just opened the first one if you want one, but it's up to chance what you get.

Return to “Family Center”