Rainwater's Pumpkin

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Rainwater's Pumpkin

Post by Rainwater »

My darling pumpkin really isn't anything special (and the picture is dark...oh well... makes it spooky), but I do love the traditional faces. I probably won't win, but I had fun carving my pumpkin. Now to see if I can cook the innards. *goes to find recipe for pumpkin seeds*

Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Rainwater's Pumpkin

Post by Soleil »

XD innards. I freaking love that word.

Anyways! I love traditional faces. Sometimes the best thing you can do is go traditional. Plus there's so many ways to make a traditional face your own individual style =D
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

YAY! I have a special love for a good, traditional Jack-o-lantern. All the new super spiffy, carved and sculpted stuff is cool, but a nice, simple face is always a win with me!
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
MightyOak
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

Is it just me, or is the tiny pumpkin a plushie?? I want one.... <.< >.>
ImageImageImageImage
-I'm always looking for french named lineages.
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

@ Soleil: :D I love using that word when talking about pumpkins due to the old Garfield Halloween Special ("Since when do you like pumpkin innards?"). And thanks.

@ TNHawke: I've seen some entries (and carved pumpkins elsewhere), and the detail is amazing. But, yeah... that simple face will always have a special place in my heart. :t-swoon:

@ MightyOak: Yeah, that is one of my little pumpkin plushies. I love cute Halloween decorations. :t-blush:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “2010 Pumpkin Carving Competition”