Enchanted's Lineages **Bad Hair Day lineage added**

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Enchanted's Lineages **Bad Hair Day lineage added**

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi :wave:

I finally decided to create some lineages. This is the first of my lineages and I sincerely hope there are members out there who would like to own an offspring of my lineage and spread it as well. They are free to those who are interested in lineages <3

Of Prosperity
Story
Spoiler
In the mountains, where death stalks on silent feet, an old woman dreamed. She dreamed of her garden, where a pure white tree arches up towards the heavens. In her dream a great white elk stood beneath it, the bells on his collar jingling lightly in the breeze. She fell to her knees before him and told him of the village's troubles.

The elk bade her bring soil, a pot, a shawl, and a silver coin to the base of the tree when she woke, and to complete the rituals she had already been performing. She was to do this every day for a week.

When she woke, she went immediately to her task. On the 8th day she came to the tree to find a beautiful white elk calf lying on the grass. It rose upon seeing her and walked with her through the village; and where it walked the crops rose and sickness fled. When it was finished, the calf bowed to the villagers and disappeared into the mountains.

To this day, the ritual is completed every year, and every year the belled elk bring prosperity.

Rules:
- Do not release
- Do not freeze
- Do not sell the lineage creature I gift to you on your request
- I would like it if you do not sell the offspring of the lineage creature I gift to you. But it will be your decision
- Breed only with purebred Bell Elks and of the lowest possible generation (1st and 2nd generation)
- Do not inbreed
- Give an appropriate name
- If you do not need this lineage creature gifted to you or its offspring, please return them to me
- You may request only ONE 1st generation. Right now, I plan on gifting only around 30 first generations. Everything after that will be 2nd generation onwards

Waiting List:
Spoiler
1. Echidna (I had promised to give one to her)
2. Faeryl (I had promised to give one to him)
3. ravenhoe - Trade not accepted
4. Hanako
5. silflame
6. Jenn
7. imagineolivia1
8. Haille
9. AvatarMagica
10.zangetsugirl
11.sakai
12. wiki234

13. RawrFire
14. 11lizzy11m
15. princesstilly2
16. GypsyRaven
17. IloveChuck
18. MythicalDragon
Fulfilled Requests:
Spoiler
1. Harleen - creature/2359056
2. Faeryl - creature/2447009
3. ravenhoe
4. Hanako - creature/2459959
5. Silflame - creature/2506827
6. Jenn - creature/2550305
7. imagineolivia1 - creature/2581967
8. Haille - creature/2616690
9. AvatarMagica - creature/2630858
10. zangetsugirl - creature/3023219
Special Note: If the trade is not accepted within a week, it will be cancelled and the person next in line will be gifted.

Blacklist of persons who were gifted this lineage, but unfortunately, broke the rules. Also includes people who broke the rules of other lineages gifted by me
Spoiler
Seikan - For releasing a Singing Waters Lineage egg belonging to Sochitelya (gifted through the Free Lineage Giveaway
Thank you for your interest in my lineage :wave:
Last edited by Enchanteddil on October 1st, 2011, 5:23:42 am, edited 28 times in total.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Enchanted's Lineages

Post by Enchanteddil »

Kalesta
Story
Spoiler
Of all the Hellhounds to roam the Lava River Mountains, none were feared as much as Dorjan and Duvessa. None dared to stand against them, leaving them free to kill and steal to their hearts’ content.

One day, however, they came to the Two Rivers village and killed the sacred creatures offered to the fire goddess Kalesta. The villagers appealed to Kalesta for aid. Hearing their plea, Kalesta summoned the Hellhounds to her and bound them in place.

“Hear me and obey.” she told them in her ringing tones. "I had given you free will and you have used it to destroy. For each life you took, you must give one of your own children in replacement and keep but a single pup.”

Thus the pair was cursed and to this day they must surrender their pups to Kalesta, who turns each one into a human child to leave on the doorstep of the childless. From that day forward, Dorjan and Duvessa were peaceful creatures, for they knew in each village there could be one of their own.

Rules:
- Do not release
- Do not freeze
- I would like it if you do not sell the offspring of the lineage creature I gift to you. But it will be your decision
- Breed only with lowest possible generation (1st and 2nd generation)
- Do not inbreed
- If you do not need this lineage creature gifted to you or its offspring, please return them to me
- You may request only ONE 1st generation. Right now, I plan on gifting only around 30 first generations. Everything after that will be 2nd generation onwards

Waiting List:
Spoiler
1. Hanako
2. imagineolivia1
3. Jenn
4. Haille
5. Dakota
6. Silflame
7. AvatarMagica
8. Selinea
9. zangetsugirl **
10.sellerie

.MishaBaby **
12. wiki234
13. RawrFire
14. 11lizzy11m
15. princesstilly2
16. IloveChuck
17. DarrkestDrow
18. Mathcat
19. MythicalDragon
20. CinnaminDraconna
21. GypsyRaven
Fulfilled Requests:
Spoiler
1. Hanako - creature/2359057
2. imagineolivia1 - creature/2369109
3. Jenn - creature/2386475
4. Haille - creature/2463961
5. Dakota - creature/2451200
6. Silflame - creature/2506829
7. AvatarMagica - creature/2519683
8. Selinea - creature/2616691
Other Lineages:
Bad Hair Day

Progenitors: Very Bad Hair Day x Totally Bad Hair Day
ImageImage

Rules:
- Do not release
- Do not freeze
- Breed with STREAMBORN KOI Only. Do not bred with any other creature. I want there to be only Koi in this lineage
- Do not breed with other lineages
- Do not inbreed

Those interested in this lineage:
1. Mcath - Gifted
2. IloveChuck - Gifted
3. GypsyRaven

Thank you for your interest in my lineages :wave:
Last edited by Enchanteddil on October 1st, 2011, 5:24:41 am, edited 30 times in total.
ravenhoe
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ravenhoe »

May I please have one? I love collecting lineages. :D
Any gender will do and there's no rush at all.
If I'm not here, I'm at school or asleep. Thanks & Huggs,
Ravenhoe (aka Raven)

Please help these grow:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks!
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

ravenhoe wrote:May I please have one? I love collecting lineages. :D
Any gender will do and there's no rush at all.
I have added you, thanks :) :wave:
Inspirit
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Inspirit »

Can i have one please? Lineage starts to grow on me.

ImageImageImageImageImage
To hatchling only:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/15124607][img]https://magistream.com/img/15124607.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15124721][img]https://magistream.com/img/15124721.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15124733][img]https://magistream.com/img/15124733.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15124732][img]https://magistream.com/img/15124732.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/15124735][img]https://magistream.com/img/15124735.gif[/img][/url]
Signature art by Fishbone and avatar by gingy
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hanako wrote:Can i have one please? Lineage starts to grow on me.
I added you Hanako :wave: :wave:
silflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lodging in some rooms above the Bazaar, Fallen London

Post by silflame »

Could I have one of your elks too? This was the one with my favourite elk story written by Soch :lol: Pretty crest too.

Thankies :)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

silflame wrote:Could I have one of your elks too? This was the one with my favourite elk story written by Soch :lol: Pretty crest too.

Thankies :)
Sure thing Sil, I have added you to the list :wave:
Jenn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jenn »

I would like to request one please. ^.^
Slowly working on finishing my creature collection, and adding to breeding pairs for all the creatures I have missed over time...
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Jenn wrote:I would like to request one please. ^.^
I added you to the list Jenn, thanks :wave:

Return to “Family Center”