Forum rules
Family Center rules
Guardian
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

New idea for linage ^_^

Post by Guardian »

I know there is another family with a similar name. But I am NOT trying to copy anyone or take their idea. I hope to do something a little different. I have a linage idea that I hope will flourish..with the help of the creative minds on this site... I think it would be fascinating and fun to see the progression and occasional wanderings of your collective imagination.
So this is what I have so far:
(pasted from Plot Bunny Family page)
This family is dedicated to the writer's muse in all of us! This will be a very special family. They are to be named according to YOUR real life ideas/stories/musings bouncing around in your imagination...whatever they may be. It can be a story title, a character or a plot idea. If one RL plot bunny leads to another.. as they inevitably do XD.. by all means breed your "Plot Bunny" and name it accordingly.
My rules for this linage:
1. Offspring MUST be named to reflect your idea/story/musing.. no random/generic names.
2. Offspring are to be bred ONLY IF your "plot bunny" leads to another plot/idea/musing in your own imagination. You can breed your offspring with any gen Jackalope..just no inbreeding please.
3. Plot bunnies are NOT to be sold or traded..for obvious reasons.
4. No Inappropriate names of course..even if your plot bunny is "adult" themed.. keep it "PG".
5. Have fun and let the Plot Bunnies multiply!

First Offspring is up for adoption!
Progenators
ImageImage
BrainStorm Plot Bunny ~~~♡~~~DayDream Plot Bunny

I will be taking requests for Plot Bunny Offspring in the order that they are posted. If anyone has any questions, just ask! ^_^
Image ImageImage
♡ Gifted Families Adoption Center ♡
Currently LTB/LTT for two SB Male Mist Stalkers born on March 1st.

Return to “Family Center”