Creation of the MagiStream World

MagiStream's legend competition. Winners have their writing as part of the world.
Mysteria
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the middle of space with my pretty planets spinning around me. The wolf-rayet star is back!

Creation of the MagiStream World

Post by Mysteria »

There was once a God and a Goddess that found themselves in a world full of strife. They set out together to the space beyond in hopes of something better. The two soon realized that they would have to make a world of their own, a world that worked in harmony with every living being upon it. First, they made a light appear into the darkness, and then a planet full of vast oceans and furtile lands.

The God and Goddess went their own ways after a time. The God created beings in his image which soon became concious beings and called themselves humans. The Goddess, meanwhile, made creatures of such beauty and difference that the God's creations began to covet them. They stole eggs from the nests, angering the beasts into attacking them. When the humans were being killed for their acts of theft, the God returned and called upon the Goddess.

"Your monstrosities are killing my creations!" he thundered at her angrilly. The Goddess remained calm as she accused, "It is not I who have created the monsters. Your humans are stealing the People's eggs. If they continue to do so, my creations will die."

The beings stalked off in different directions and swore that they would never commune with the other again. The Goddess traveled the land, making more of her creations as she went. Narwhals were born in the icey waters of the Tundra, fishes such as kois in the Lake, gryphons of all sorts inhabiting the giants of the Thick Forest, and more. The God retreated to the madmade cities and multiplied his creations by the thousands.

Unbeknownst to them both, there was a stream, a divider between the land of the Goddess and the land of God, that the creatures of Magistream dropped their eggs occationally. Humans came to take the creatures freely, without being harmed by the streams. These humans soon discovered great magic as they studied the stream, collecting the eggs from the stream and raising them to adulthood. These humans came to be known as the magi as they turned to explore the world around them.

The formation of the magi suddenly brought a link between the God and the Goddess, one that they thought would never exhist. So one day, the Goddess went against her promise. She came to the God and sought forgiveness, and in return, she hoped the God would also ask the same of her. He forgave her but was too proud to ask her to forgive him for his cruel words. She saw this and said, "I forgive you, too."

He nodded and said, "Our creations must live in harmony, as we sought in the beginning." God and Goddess now stand side by side, changing their world as need be.

And so the world of Magistream was created.
Last edited by Mysteria on July 24th, 2009, 7:50:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They will nom you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GPX+ Dragon Cave Zantari Squiby Komuri
*noms*
nightbug08
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creation of the Magi

Post by nightbug08 »

Oh this is amazing! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

<3 Thank You for the Christmas Presents <3

Stones crack, and Hanging Gardens rot. 'Tis only change that changes not.
There's one enduring truth to learn: That things will change.
The wheel will turn.
Mysteria
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the middle of space with my pretty planets spinning around me. The wolf-rayet star is back!

Post by Mysteria »

really? thought it was crappy cause no one replied...
They will nom you!
*noms*
Mysteria
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mysteria »

well, thanks for the compliment.
They will nom you!
*noms*

Return to “Legend Contest”