Greetings!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Greetings!

Post by Pounces »

Hello to all! Despite the joined date, I am actually quite new. When I joined, real life snuck up and ended up moving and .. well, things and places got forgotten in the chaos. But I have found a rekindled interest in the site and have started to play for real. I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the game and hoard--- err, collecting --- as many species as I can! <3

Y'all may know me from a couple of other sites I am on, if so - glad to see you here as well!
I am active on Xanje with the username Pounces / PouncesSoftly
Also Flowergarden under PouncesSoftly

I'm an adult player (50+) and tend to be a bit quiet, at least at first (social anxiety, joy!) who doesn't always do well with private messages but I try my best. ^.^
<3 Wishlist: any older, bred event creatures would be amazing! <3
Missed Sea Bunnies, and I'd love ANY Crystalwing
(Despite year joined that shows, I just started Sept 2023)
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Greetings!

Post by Enchanteddil »

Another adult player here (50+). Welcome to Magistream :wave:
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pounces »

Nice to see there are other adults in the same age range! :) Thank you for the welcome, so far it's been a lot of fun! :D
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Pounces wrote: September 16th, 2023, 12:46:29 pm Nice to see there are other adults in the same age range! :) Thank you for the welcome, so far it's been a lot of fun! :D
So glad to hear you are having fun <3 Once the trades are fixed, it will be even more so because then you will be able to buy and sell as well ^.^
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pounces »

Looking forward to that, as well as once another way to earn gold is added. I was hoping to buy a Scroll of Protection to be able to keep quest eggs safe, but without being to gold mine that's going to take a little bit xD Almost 1/3 of the way there though! :)
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Pounces wrote: September 17th, 2023, 1:40:53 pm Looking forward to that, as well as once another way to earn gold is added. I was hoping to buy a Scroll of Protection to be able to keep quest eggs safe, but without being to gold mine that's going to take a little bit xD Almost 1/3 of the way there though! :)
It is annoying when eggs and hatchlings you don't want any clicks ended up growing. If the trades were working, I would have been happy to loan you the gold for it. In the meantime, happy clicking <3
mooncakes
CreaturesTrade

Post by mooncakes »

Ah, phew! I'm 26 and was worried I'd be the only adult. Just joined today, glad to see you guys are here too!
Many thanks for any clicks!! Image

wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Ha ha, I am old too, over 40 under 50. So, you're not the only adult on these kinds of games!

I saw you on xanje, feel free to message me if you like. Though once the maintenance is done, I will be on xanje more! (As I just started there and have been getting established!)
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pounces »

Hello Mooncakes! Nope, definitely not the only adult here - I was thinking I might be too but there seems to be a good amount of us here :D Not that I mind younger folks, don't let me give that impression. <3

Yeah I tend to be more active on Xanje simply because you have to be in order to catch strays / battle pets (omg those Warbled Snowgrune are killing me with how rare they are, lol). Here, with the 5 egg limit, you can post them to the click request threads and then go do other stuff til they do hatch. xD

I'm getting a little twitchy about getting back on Xanje though - worried my crops are going to rot during downtime. D:

So ... here I'm currently waiting for my Direwolf to grow so I can join the Artificer's and get the Alicanto Heart. xD Especially since we can just mine hatchlings and eggs now, that'll help worlds on getting some extra gold.

Oh, and speaking of gold - ty for the thought Enchanteddil! I'm getting there though, I use IGN and found another nursery site so I click a bit there too. I should have my Spell of Protection in a week or so I think! *crossing fingers*
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Pounces wrote: September 19th, 2023, 3:30:44 pm
I'm getting a little twitchy about getting back on Xanje though - worried my crops are going to rot during downtime. D:
Yes! I am worried about my garden too. That was actually my main concern this morning. :derr:

I haven't done any battling yet, as I am so new and don't think I have enough higher-level pets to try.
I do explore though with my highest level (with higher HP) pet.

I think once things are worked out here you will enjoy it. There are events at times, and they are always fun. I love gifting events here, so I always keep a hidden tab of creatures for those. Also, there are times when limited-time pets are flooding the stream, and they are fun to hoard for future gifts and trading. And once trades are open again it will be more fun too. Trading and gifting are a big part of what I like here. ^.^
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!

Return to “Introductions”