Borean Snowcat (Svetku Lynx x Arkenian Sunbeast)

A Damaged Beastiary

Do you like my hybrid?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 9

Namyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Borean Snowcat (Svetku Lynx x Arkenian Sunbeast)

Post by Namyre »

Egg
Spoiler
This velvety egg has a golden horn poking out of it.
Hatchling
Spoiler
When Borean Snowcats are cubs, they have dark markings, but these pale slightly with age. Their kleptic tendencies can rival that of the smaller dragon hatchlings around the keep. Like any kitten, they practice their hunting on anything that moves, which includes their magi's toes moving beneath the bedsheets. While their magic develops, they have been known to create tiny flurries of snowflakes and chase the ice crystals as they float away on the breeze.
Adult
Spoiler
Adult Borean Snowcats prefer to be left alone, making them unsuitable for many a magi. However, they will remain at the Keep as long as their magi is there, but they will watch the proceedings at a distance rather than actively participating. Those with the closest of relationships to these cats have been known to find that they have been hit with a surprise snowball, and upon turning around, their Snowcat appears to be completely disinterested as they lick their feet. This seems to happen most often during the height of summer, those magi say.
General
Spoiler
Borean Snowcats can be found around the northern tip of the continent, and your best chance of spotting one would be on top of the High Tor. They are elusive cats, standing to half the height of a man, and spend their days catching the meager sun as they nap, and hunt at night. They are sly hunters, using their snow-conjuring Magic to create the illusion of a snow bank over top of them and lying in wait for their prey to come too close. They have exceptional eyesight, being cats, and can spot the twitch of a martin's nose from a league away, if not farther. Their golden claws are terribly sharp, and those at the Keep have been seen scraping them on the stone walls in order to sharpen them further.
Last edited by Namyre on March 2nd, 2017, 8:40:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GemstoneChampion
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Borean Snowcat (Svetku Lynx x Arkenian Sunbeast)

Post by GemstoneChampion »

Omg, I love this!!! It's so cool and awesome! I'm hoping Magistream will make something exactly/like this!!! :woo:
she/her ❀ libra ❀ pms are always open!
"You've shown me I have reasons I should love myself."
--------
25/25 gifts
thank you for all the beautiful gifts!
my wishlist / gifting
skitties
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by skitties »

I would army these. So cute!
Happy Magiversary! Thanks for clicking!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click for wishlist!
Aliac01
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aliac01 »

Very nice, I love the art for this concept creature
Please help them grow!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I am also selling lots of critters, so check if there are any you would like to buy!

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”