the true rain

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

waterfall9
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

the true rain

Post by waterfall9 »

The True Rain
The below is a segment of my writing piece. I will post more, but currently, this is the sneak peak.

"You can't hide anymore, Talia." whispered Joey. "The day has left you behind." "Stop! I still have a chance!" protested his older sister. "Stop fighting. It's not like we're coming home. You gotta let it go." Talia couldn't believe what her brother was saying. And she didn't care. She just pocked him up and ran as fast as she could, her red sneakers losing their colour in the rain."Joey, I know there's no way home from her. We gotta keep trying." The siblings actually happened to be fleeing from a juvenille detenition centre. They had stolen some of the most expensive diamonds, and just for the fun of it. "We didn't deserve it Joey, you know that." Talia said. And with that, she burst into tears.

The next thing Joey knew, Talia had a cobra in her hand.

"Arghhhh!" yelled Joey. Surprisingly, his big sister was playing with the cobra and eventually a raven as well. "Pick one. I think they like us." Talia tried. "Uh, I think I'll go with the raven, T." answered Joey nervously. The raven bounces up and down in a flutter of feathers, and a stunning jade orb was given to Joey. "Talia, what's going on?" he asked. "You're comin' with me." a gruff voice said.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/url]
Sig credit to Rosehill,
Hello, I love the colour mint green.
And writing.
And dragons.
And foxes
Thank you.
Image[/center]

Return to “The Parlor”