Entry #1 Delving into Tetzcotal

Crossing Worlds
Psixi
CreaturesTrade
Location: A tree in Thunderclan, trying to get internet connection.

Entry #1 Delving into Tetzcotal

Post by Psixi »

Delving into Tetzcotal: Entry #1

"It is said that ancient gigantic creatures dwell in the very heart of the jungle, though no-one has ever seen them.
An old tale tells how the creatures have slumbered into a deep sleep and how the jungle embraced them covering them with trailing plants, vines, leaves and soil. Some of these creatures allegedly grew so large that the elevated ground and highlands are said to be their back bones.

"It's also rumored that and ancient civilization used to live on these parts back when the jungle was still young and tame.
An observant explorer might make out parts of carved stone pillars under the vines or pick up stones that don't quite look naturally sharpened or even be lucky enough to run into man-made walls long since crumbled and overtaken by the jungle."

Even having just barely entered into Tetzcotal, I can already see the first of the stone wonders awaiting me further on in. The green around me is amazing, and I have never seen so impressive a sight as these huge walls of stone. What other miracles laying waiting for me deeper in these forests?

http://i.imgur.com/XYrs4rU.jpg
for original, full-sized picture

Picture taken during trip to Croatia with my family. Has been resized to fit, and cropped slightly.
I know God will not give me anything I can not handle.
I just wish He didn't trust me so much.

Clicking whole pages with snaplinks! ^^

Return to “July 2016 monthly contest”