Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

ManTracker Ooc thread {O&A}

Post by Snapfog »

Man Tracker

"Welcome! Welcome, “Prey”, to the 112 episode of manTracker. You are the courageous, cunning, and sly and must know your way around a forest to keep your game alive. Rise up against the odds, and defeat the hunters to win your prize”

You will be randomly generated into Groups of Two acquaintances called "The Prey" you are placed in a different location of the Canadian wilderness. You will be given a map with a starting point and ending location approx. 40 kilometers away. The prey are given 72 hours (not real time) to reach the ending location by any means, and by any route necessary. The "Mantracker" Nathan Crown and sidekick will then attempt to capture the prey while on horseback before they reach the finish line using various expert tracking skills.
This man Tracker will be a little bit different, instead of posting your tasks on here, you will send them to me by PM and I will combine them into one post. The last one standing wins the reward.

Form

Code: Select all

[center][b]username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]Please Rate your Character, you have 25 points to spread among you character [/b]

Speed/Endurance:
Agility/Stealth:
Strength:
Intelligence:
Natural Knowledge:[/center]
please enjoy!!
the woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I've got promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Return to “Backstage”