Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

The Land of Gwynid OoC

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

Roleplay Link
Bex and I are RP-ing how the Founders met here., if you're interested (stolen from Bex's post x3)

This is the OoC thread for an RP being run by myself (Paddie) and BexOalen~

Any questions, comments, applications, craziness, and out of character-ness belong right here. Yep yep~! :hooray:
Note for me:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Osiris%20Blackbourne&name=Respective_Slanted.ttf&size=40&style_color=101461[/img]
[color=#101461]text color[/color] 
Text color

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Beatrice%20Urton&name=Respective_Slanted.ttf&size=40&style_color=C490D1[/img]
[color=#c490d1]Text color[/color]
[/size]
Last edited by Padfootsmistress777 on October 14th, 2014, 10:59:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
vivian112233
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Land of Gwynid OoC

Post by vivian112233 »

This looks so interesting!! I can't wait! :D And I love the 10 sentence rule- I remember, back when I was more active on this site, there was a lot more activity in the RP Forums and the other Forums in general, and thus there was a lot more "Semi-Lit" RPs like this.
Clickies!
ImageImageImageImage
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

^_^ Glad to hear you're interested~!

Bex and I are still finishing some things up but it shouldn't be too much longer before we can start up :D

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
BexOalen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by BexOalen »

Yes, we should be opening up aaaanyyyy minute now. I love that there's interest in my idea even before it's open. This makes me very, very happy. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

:yey: And Beatrice is finished~

Paddie: Beatrice Urton
Spoiler
Appearance: Beatrice is a pretty young girl, with a oval face and small pink lips. She has bright green eyes, shaped like almonds and surrounded by black make up to brighten them. Her lips are painted a bright red, with a light red blush added to her cheeks.

She has lightly tanned skin, and stands no taller than 5'2, without heels, and is quite slim with very few curves. She wears a pretty, shimmery silver dress that come to her knees. The bodice clings to her slightly, though not uncomfortably tight. It has thin spaghetti straps, and a low cut v-neck shape at her chest, and a loose open back. The skirt is pleated and loose, making it easy to walk and dance in. She wears a pair of pumps, adding about three inches to her height and has a small beaded purse.

Her hair is a dusty blonde color, cut incredibly short and wavey. On her head is a headband, a feather and small jewel on the left side, colored white.

Personality: Beatrice is a fun-loving, very social young girl. She loves to live life, loves people and always seems to have a smile on her face.

She is especially fond of men, and has spent a fair share of time with them. She loves parties and dances, and has hopes of bringing them to life in the strange world of Gwynid. Even getting lost in this new, strange, world, Beatrice likes to see the bright side of things, like learning about the new people who enter.

She has a curiosity that has gotten her in trouble on more than one occasion, loves adventure and fun. She is flirty, and always kind, though she has a sharp tongue and is well versed in sarcasm, often hidden behind her friendly demeanor.
Time Period: Roarin' Twenties~
Arrival: She had been at a party with her then boyfriend, Donald Elliot. They had snuck out of the party to spend some time together. Beatrice had gone to hide in the woods surrounding the house and got lost, eventually finding herself in Gwynid. She has only been in the strange world for a year now, but has found it, and its inhabitants fascinating and strange.
History: Before entering Gwynid, Beatrice was the daughter of a loving mother and father. She had been born in 1907. Her father had been a soldier in the Great War, and luckily came back at its end.

Throughout her early teens Beatrice had grown more and more withdrawn from her family's old-fashioned tendencies, and became enamored with the growing trends that her fellow teenagers were wearing. She had grown a minor interest in the suffrage movement, though she had no interest in politics herself.Other: Not at the moment~

[b]Paddie: Beatrice Urton[/b]
     [spoiler][b]Age:[/b] 19
 [b]Gender:[/b] Female
 [b]Appearance:[/b] Beatrice is a pretty young girl, with a oval face and small pink lips. She has bright green eyes, shaped like almonds and surrounded by black make up to brighten them.  Her lips are painted a bright red, with a light red blush added to her cheeks.

She has lightly tanned skin, and stands no taller than 5'2, without heels, and is quite slim with very few curves. She wears a pretty, shimmery silver  dress that come to her knees. The bodice clings to her slightly, though not uncomfortably tight. It has thin spaghetti straps, and a low cut v-neck shape at her chest, and a loose open back. The skirt is pleated and loose, making it easy to walk and dance in. She wears a pair of pumps, adding about three inches to her height and has a small beaded purse.

Her hair is a dusty blonde color, cut incredibly short and wavey. On her head is a headband, a feather and small jewel on the left side, colored white. 

[b]Personality:[/b] Beatrice is a fun-loving, very social young girl. She loves to live life, loves people and always seems to have a smile on her face.

She is especially fond of men, and has spent a fair share of time with them. She loves parties and dances, and has hopes of bringing them to life in the strange world of Gwynid. Even getting lost in this new, strange, world, Beatrice likes to see the bright side of things, like learning about the new people who enter. 

She has a curiosity that has gotten her in trouble on more than one occasion, loves adventure and fun. She is flirty, and always kind, though she has a sharp tongue and is well versed in sarcasm, often hidden behind her friendly demeanor. 
[b]Time Period:[/b] Roarin' Twenties~
[b]Arrival:[/b] She had been at a party with her then boyfriend, Donald Elliot. They had snuck out of the party to spend some time together. Beatrice had gone to hide in the woods surrounding the house and got lost, eventually finding herself in Gwynid. She has only been in the strange world for a year now, but has found it, and its inhabitants fascinating and strange.	
[b]History:[/b] Before entering Gwynid, Beatrice was the daughter of a loving mother and father. She had been born in 1907. Her father had been a soldier in the Great War, and luckily came back at its end.

Throughout her early teens Beatrice had grown more and more withdrawn from her family's old-fashioned tendencies, and became enamored with the growing trends that her fellow teenagers were wearing. She had grown a minor interest in the suffrage movement, though she had no interest in politics herself.[b]Other:[/b] Not at the moment~[/spoiler]

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Evermore
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Evermore »

Hello! Fang pointed this roleplay out to me, and I love it!! Seriously, really cool idea.
Here is the form I tried to write. Can someone let me know if it's ok? Only part I need help with right away is the history, I'm just a little confused; am I supposed to write she has been doing in Gwynid for 170 years, or what her history is before she fell into Gwynid?

Username:Character Name Elisa Rolland (Chastity)
Spoiler
Age: She looks to be in her early twenties; really, she is 178 years old.
Appearance: Image
Elisa has fire red hair that hangs to her waist when let down. She normally keeps it up in some elaborate hairstyle. She has intense blue eyes that never shine. Her lips are full and pouty, but always look like she just bit into a sour apple. She wears 'brazen' makeup; bright red lips, kohl lined eyes, pale powdered face, rouged cheeks. She is thin, having lacked ample food her whole life. She has enough womanly curves to get by, especially with her wider set hips. She stands at five feet and three inches; average height for a woman at the time. Her skin is pale from spending most of her time inside. She has a couple scars on her stomach, but most people either don't see them, or don't care. She is dressed as a dirt dove does; proactively. She has a simple chemise that cuts low over her breasts, showing off her powdered bosom, a black bodice that pushes up her chest and cinches her waist in, a green silk over skirt that is hitched up, her ankles exposed. She wears simple silk black slippers, and a wilted white feather plume in her hair. She even has a fine embroidered fringed shawl, a gift from a customer. She still smells of a thick, cloying perfume.
Personality: Elisa is a bold woman. She started off sweet and innocent, as all little girls do. But the harsh world shaped her to be a survivor. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, even if her opinions are unpopular or wrong. She isn't shy or demure as women of that time are supposed to be. She doesn't have a soft or gentle voice, rather a loud and demanding one. She has no morals holding her back from doing whatever she damn well pleases. She strives to live a life of pleasure and happiness. She isn't afraid to exploit men openly, to get whatever she wants. She is flirty, but only because the job requires it. She detests girls who are nauseatingly giggly and feminine. She is bawdy and coarse, telling the facts of life like they are, and not sugar coating anything. She doesn't faint over blood, disease, death, or the dirtier things in life. She is a straight forward woman, but she doesn't reveal much about her deeper thoughts or past.
Arrival: Elisa was going for a walk through the woods after receiving some troubling news from a doctor. She thought she saw a cat running through the trees, and she followed it. She found herself deeper into the woods than she had originally intended. She saw the strange bunch of trees, and went closer to look at them, and tumbled into the different world.
Time Period: Victorian Age. She tumbled through in the year of 1856.
History: Uh this is the part I'm confused on, can one of the founders help me please x)
Other:
Image"My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel."
BexOalen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BexOalen »

This is weirdly similar to a Victorian man I'm putting together. I even say that he was "fairly tall for a man of the time time," which is almost exactly the wording you used when describing Elisa's height. Random coincidences amuse me.

As for the history, because you're applying for a veteran character, you should write about your history within the land of Gwynid. So yes, what has Elisa been doing for the past 170 years?
Evermore
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Evermore »

Oh awesome they can be friends! :)
Haha how strange! I love weird little coincidences like that XD

Ok, I wasn't sure. I will fix that later and repost to make sure it is all set. :D
Image"My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel."
BexOalen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BexOalen »

I'm looking forward to it. Right now I need to sleep, though. It's kinda 3 am... XD
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Sorry the history part wasn't clear <. < my bad~. I'll edit it when I can >.>

But welcome!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”