I should be congratulated.

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Yay!

Yay!
53%
What?
32%
Nooo!
16%

Total votes: 38

Marsupial
CreaturesTrade
Location: Comfortably nestled in a jewel-infested lair, a warm fire burning inside.

I should be congratulated.

Post by Marsupial »

I asked my mom whether I could get sterilized when I'm older.

SHE SAID YES.

I'm yaying so hard here that even though it's quiet over here, my ears are filled with buzzing noises a-- Did someone cast a Muffliato spell here? Go kill yourself, man.

Anywho, I feel. So. Yay!
AlsothismightbelonginsomewhereelseIdon'tknow. Moveitinsteadofdeletingit,pleasemods. Thanksverymuch.

EDIT: for those who said, "what?", it means that I won't be able to get pregnant. I'm planning on adopting when I'm older, so yeah.
Taking long hiatus; may pop in if I can.
Do you know me?
Thylacina
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: I should be congratulated.

Post by Thylacina »

You do realize that doctors won't give you a hysterectomy unless there's an underlying health problem, right?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marsupial
CreaturesTrade
Location: Comfortably nestled in a jewel-infested lair, a warm fire burning inside.

Post by Marsupial »

WELL.
THEN.
Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Why oh why. D8
Do you know me?
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Thylacina wrote:You do realize that doctors won't give you a hysterectomy unless there's an underlying health problem, right?
And do you realize that when a woman get sterilized they don't do a hysterectomy (unless as you stated there is a health reason) - they tie the tubes between the ovaries and the uterus - which can sometimes be reversed. :well:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Namyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Namyre »

Well, if you really feel like you need one, congratulations Mars. *pats you on the back*
Thylacina
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thylacina »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Thylacina wrote:You do realize that doctors won't give you a hysterectomy unless there's an underlying health problem, right?
And do you realize that when a woman get sterilized they don't do a hysterectomy (unless as you stated there is a health reason) - they tie the tubes between the ovaries and the uterus - which can sometimes be reversed. :well:
Oh right! I forgot about that :facepalm:
Marsupial
CreaturesTrade

Post by Marsupial »

WELL. I talked to my mom and she said we'll find one who's willing to do that. Don't some say you need to be over 30 and/or have three children already? =.=
Namyre wrote:Well, if you really feel like you need one, congratulations Mars. *pats you on the back*
Tocophobic. Really tocophobic. I've already decided on adopting because I don't want to go through the whole . . . process. Not only that, there are some kids out there without a home, plus the world's overpopulating. Anywho, what if I get -coughcoughcough- accidentally pregnant. :t-O_O: So ayup.
Do you know me?
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Yes, in a lot of places you need to be x age and/or have had x children before you can have it done.
missshadedlove
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by missshadedlove »

but there is a special bond between a mother and her child when she actually gives birth. I am not against adoption but being prego is some what special. and you can't necessarily get that with adoption. I would say have at least one child of your own..then adopt after that to your hearts content.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

missshadedlove wrote:but there is a special bond between a mother and her child when she actually gives birth. I am not against adoption but being prego is some what special. and you can't necessarily get that with adoption. I would say have at least one child of your own..then adopt after that to your hearts content.
Did, you miss the part where she mentioned that she was Tocophobic? Or the part that stated she didn't want kids? Tocophobia is the fear of childbirth so I highly doubt she's ever going to want to go through it. That's like telling someone who's Arachnaphobic that holding a spider is a wonderful thing and they should try it. No.

Return to “Popsicle stand”