Firepaw's Entries: Robot dog, Elephant, Nightmare and more!

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Firepaw
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Firepaw's Entries: Robot dog, Elephant, Nightmare and more!

Post by Firepaw »

yeah... I spent all week doodling/drawing these, and just got my mom to upload them ^^
(some were drawn on lined paper, some on my agenda...)
these are my names, but if one of my entries is chosen, feel free to rename it

Water Bunny
Spoiler
Not sure about the hatchling or the egg, my initial idea was to have the head covering be metal, and have room only for the ears, and slits for eyes. Then long slender legs with webbing on the back of them, then a nice long scaly tail kinda like the hippocampi, but perhaps a little "tattered." The egg I have there has short little bunny ears mimicking the adults longer ones.
a rather colorful happy creature
Revenge Rat
Spoiler
So at first I kinda thought of an evil rat that got one of it's wings torn off, and was forever seeking revenge ( :sweat: ) and one of those drill things as a "nose." The front and back leggs are also kinda weird, and "un rat-ish" (the last leg is kinda as if it's walking)
(drag into adress bar to see the full thing, the hatchling and egg got cut off)
an evil-ish grey dark rat-ish color
Eagle
Spoiler
Okay, so we do have the roc, but I thought this drawing was too nice to waste ^^
Just a nice bord in a flying position, the hatchling is a front view with it's wings spread out, and the egg just has a beak and" eyes"
probably brown (since we already have a silver/grey bird)
Elephant
Spoiler
We have none of these... the "stripes" are my failed attempt as showing how baggy the elephant's skin is. And for the egg, my possible description would definitely include something about how baggy the skin is. The little hatchling just has their trunk up towards the sky keeping out the sun? (IDK really...)
grey... or some other elephant-ty color
Nightmare
Spoiler
One of my faves, it has no eyes, just horn that curl around giving off the idea that it kinda has eyes... It also has gills on it's snout (as well as the egg) and a semi-furry mane. It also has those marking on it's legs (ill let you figure out why) and one foot is not a paw (I couldn't draw a good paw...) Lastly, personally I would go with the top hatchling, I know you can't really see the feet, but they are the same as the adult (but this one has four paws...)
dark, mysterious, breeding color scheme for this one
Robot-Dog
Spoiler
And in need of a name change :sleep: A dog with some metal parts (the things with the dots on the inside line, yes the feet are metal) The egg has a metal top covering, because when the dog is born it either a. has a metal-covered head, and the rest is all regular dog, or b. it is born all-dog and gradually turns metal as it grows up. The tail is kinda scorpion-like but also metal...
some cute doggy-color and just go with any metal-color for this one
Please do feel free to critique ^^ (thought I am leaving the computer now, and will not be back until after the deadline)
(underlined items are what colors I feel these creatures should be)

Image Image
virusq
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Firepaw's Entries: Robot dog, Elephant, Nightmare and more!

Post by virusq »

Ooo! I love the nightmare!
ImageImageImageImage
Mine My Keep

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonflyFae
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by DragonflyFae »

I agree, the nightmare creature's adult figure is awesome! Good luck!

o.O ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Firepaw
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

DragonflyFae wrote:I agree, the nightmare creature's adult figure is awesome! Good luck!
thantks ^^ my favorite is also the nightmare ^^ :angel:

Image Image

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”