Forum rules
Family Center rules
cusith
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

The of Mount Olympus Lineage

Post by cusith »

In the beginning there was only Chaos. From Chaos came Gaia, the Earth Mother and the Mother-of-All. And Gaia, without the help of another created Ouranos, Lord of the Sky. Together Gaia and Ouranos would give birth to the the greatest and most terrible beings ever to roam the world.

Rules:
1. No Freezing
2. Only Black Pegasi
3. In-breeding is allowed/encouraged
4. Please name them after a figure in Greek Myth, but try not to repeat names. (Be sure to check the list to make sure the name you wish to use is not taken.)

Image XImage
Ouranos and Gaia

I will breed you a Olympus baby and when it hatches you tell me which name you want to name your Pegasus. Here comes the tricky part, since inbreeding is encouraged in this lineage, if another magi has the partner to your Pegasus, get your lineage babies together and breed them. (Ex: Someone has Nyx (F) and another member has Ereubus(M), breed them togther to get any of their many children {Hypnos, Moros, Thanatos, Eris. Etc.})

Hmm....so apparently you can not breed lineage siblings together...I will have to work something out for this...Planning is commencing, please hold.

I know that some of the 1st gens are not technically children of Gaia and Ouranos, but it is the only way it will work, so suspend disbelief just a little bit XD

I will put up a full list of names in a bit...there are literally hundreds, but for now I shall post a link of the Family Tree that I'm basing this Lineage off of. It is the most accurate one I have found to date...until I can locate my Greek Myth Uni-text any way.

Link: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... wglove.jpg

List of Names: (To be Completed)
Spoiler
First Gen:
Male:
Tarturus
Pontus
Eros
Erebus
The Mountains

Female:

Waiting List for 1st Gens:
1. Batman
2. BBKat
3. The_PrincessCat
Last edited by cusith on December 9th, 2011, 10:15:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Growley watches over the HatchlingsImage Please DO NOT Mine my Keep. Thank You.
ImageImageImageImage
Looking for a 1x1
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The of Mount Olympus Lineage

Post by BBkat »

I can't wait.
Though, Eros is the son of Aphrodite and Ares(in every myth I've read that is), he wouldn't be a first gen god.

Also, other ones for first gen- Cronos (male) Rhea (female) Iapetus (male) the Titans(there are a ton), Aphrodite...
cusith
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by cusith »

BBkat wrote:I can't wait.
Though, Eros is the son of Aphrodite and Ares(in every myth I've read that is), he wouldn't be a first gen god.

Also, other ones for first gen- Cronos (male) Rhea (female) Iapetus (male) the Titans(there are a ton), Aphrodite...
Technically yes, if you are refering to Eros, god of Love. This Eros is not the same. In some myths they say that this Eros came first, with Chaos, and it is him who is responsible for bringing the gods together to procreate.

Lol, no worries I won't forget them, I'm going to make the list in Word then post it here.
ImageImageImageImage
Looking for a 1x1
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

cusith wrote:

Technically yes, if you are refering to Eros, god of Love. This Eros is not the same. In some myths they say that this Eros came first, with Chaos, and it is him who is responsible for bringing the gods together to procreate.

Lol, no worries I won't forget them, I'm going to make the list in Word then post it here.
I didn't realize there were two gods with the same name. (Sometimes Greek mythology is uber confusing)
cusith
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by cusith »

BBkat wrote:
cusith wrote:

I didn't realize there were two gods with the same name. (Sometimes Greek mythology is uber confusing)

Sometimes? All the time :tard:

lol. I didn't know he existed either until I took a Greek Myth class in University.
ImageImageImageImage
Looking for a 1x1
The_PrincessCat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by The_PrincessCat »

I would love one, if that is at all possible :wave:
Cat's LTB Thread ~~ Always looking to buy my herd creatures~LTB MAY 13~
~Kitsune/Arkenian Kitsune ~ Mist Stalkers ~ Ariessa ~Nulorn ~ Lineages ~[/b]
cusith
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by cusith »

The_PrincessCat wrote:I would love one, if that is at all possible :wave:
Sure thing, I shall put you on the list.
ImageImageImageImage
Looking for a 1x1
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Yay. Now to get a male pegasus for Nyx and I can start breeding.

Return to “Family Center”