Adopt a Fluffe-Closed

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

BubblesTD
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Adopt a Fluffe-Closed

Post by BubblesTD »

Last edited by BubblesTD on December 3rd, 2011, 1:47:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

The Temple

Post by BubblesTD »

Last edited by BubblesTD on December 3rd, 2011, 1:49:35 pm, edited 56 times in total.
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

The Apothecary

Post by BubblesTD »

• The Rules
• The Lists
• Healthy Herbs
• Accessories/Appearance Items
Come inside. I am H♥pe, maker of medicines. Don't be alarmed. Those tough-looking Fluffe over there are just guarding our supply of plants. They really are valuable, being selected from all over the world. There are guards over in the Temple too, if you haven't seen them. They're in the Egg Pen. One's by the Book of Fluffe to protect our only written records of Fluffe. Well, I better stop blabbering and get with it, shouldn't I. It looks like there is no need for guards, such a charming person like you wouldn't cause any trouble, no? Go on. Look around! Make sure you read the rules before you buy anything!

Rules

Spoiler
*1. No more than 5 items per day.
2. Do not argue with me while purchasing an item (Unless you have a suggestion for another price because mine is out of whack.)
*3. Do not steal my artwork!
*4. Use the form
5. Obey H♥pe, she is Da Boss around here

Lists
Fuzzlist
Those in this list get 25% off all items!
Spoiler

Ratlist
Those in this list have been warned
Spoiler

Rotlist
Those in this list have to have at least 2 Fluffe/Eggs to purchase anything.
Spoiler

Healthy H♥rbs
50g~Common Fluffe Medicine~Cures most illnesses. Contains 1 dose.
150g~Life Elixir~Fully restores Fluffe and cures all sicknesses. Contains 3 doses.
Warning: May erase the effects of some items in the Black Shop.

Accessories/Appearance Items
200g~+Marking Potion~Adds another set of markings onto Fluffe. Can be used on both egg and grown Fluffe.
100g~Friend Berry~Feed your Fluffe this tiny fruit to make it friendly and sweet. Changes appearance of Fluffe slightly.
300g~Crumpled Angel Wing Tab~Simply give your Fluffe this not-so-good-looking tab to hold and bring him/her to the Temple. Come back the next day for a real good-looking surprise! Wing color will be picked automatically: Pale blue, Light yellow, or White.
300g~Tattered Butterfly Wing Tab~Simply give your Fluffe this not-so-good-looking tab to hold and bring him/her to the Temple. Come back the next day for a real good-looking surprise! Wing color will be picked automatically: Pink, Yellow, Lavender, and Orange
50g~Beaded Star Necklace~Give this to your Fluffe to wear. The owner may pick the color of the beads.

Code: Select all

[color=#FF80BF]I will order from the Apothecary!
[b]Item:[/b]
[b]Quantity:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b][/color]
Last edited by BubblesTD on November 26th, 2011, 2:23:10 pm, edited 29 times in total.
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

The Black Shop-Being Set Up

Post by BubblesTD »

Closed

• The Rules
• The Lists
Healthy Herbs Special Berries
• Accessories
• Other

Get in here.
Black! No need to be sharp. Hi! I'm Cookie.
I'm Black. Let me guess, you came here for some real stuff, better than those dumb potions over there in the Apothecary.
Black!!! You know H♥pe tries her best. And those potions really work.
Well, you're Life's brother. And Life is H♥pe's best friend. So of course you would defend her.
Are we here to sell stuff or are we here to talk
about the Apothecary and drive our customers away?

Whatever.

Rules
Spoiler
*1. No more than 3 items per day.
2. Do not argue with me while purchasing an item (Unless you have a suggestion for another price because mine is out of whack.)
*3. Do not steal my artwork!
*4. Use the form
5. Obey Cookie, he is in charge around here

Lists
Fuzzlist
Those in this list get 25% off all items!
Spoiler
Ratlist
Those in this list have been warned
Spoiler
Rotlist
Those in this list have to have at least 2 Fluffe/Eggs to purchase anything.
Spoiler
Special Berries
Making

Accessories
50g~Fang Necklace~Give this to your Fluffe to wear.
75g~Tangled Brush~Comb your Fluffe with this brush. You've questioned Cookie about the brown stuffed clogged up in the bristles, but Black led you away before he could answer.
100g~Fur Dye~ Use this dye to change the color of your Fluffe's fur. It just looked like a can of crusty paint to you, but Black insists it's very valuable dye made from the pigment of crushed flowers.
300g~Bat Wings Tab~Simply give your Fluffe this tab to hold and bring him/her to the Temple. Come back the next day for a real surprise!
Last edited by BubblesTD on November 26th, 2011, 10:28:18 pm, edited 19 times in total.
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

Fluffe Meadow

Post by BubblesTD »

• The Rules
• The Meadow
It is me again. You have just entered the domain of owned Fluffe. Watch your step. Their are dens hidden under this grass. Since the Fluffe here are familiar only with me and their owner(s), they will probably shy away from you. Do not think of this a bad. sign. Here, you will also find eggs. Please do not touch them and be extra careful when walking in a area with them. There are guards here who are stationed around the eggs, so you won't have any problem figuring out where they are. If you are the owner of a Fluffe yourself, simply call your Fluffe's name and he/she will come running. If your Fluffe has not yet hatched, walk up to a guard and ask them where your egg is. They will know. Run along now.

Rules
Spoiler
1. Don't step on eggs! You'll crush the poor things
2. Watch out for Fluffe dens
3. Do not defy the guards. They may look fluffy, but they sure pack a bite
*4. Do not steal my artwork

The Meadow

SpottedLeafLover
Spoiler

Firebird
Spoiler

bloedertje
Spoiler
Last edited by BubblesTD on November 27th, 2011, 3:35:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

Fluffe Giveaway

Post by BubblesTD »

This is the place where unwanted Fluffe stay until another kind-hearted person comes to rescue the little dear. Since we have limited funds and many Fluffe to care for, the Fluffe that live here will probably not be in top condition. Often they will be sick. But you can cure them easily with some potions from the Apothecary or the Black Shop. There are only grown Fluffe here, so if you are looking for eggs, go to the Egg Pen in the Temple. The Fluffe here are cheaper, all 75g.

Rules
Spoiler
1. Do not steal my artwork
2. There is no limit to how many Fluffe you take, as long as you don't clear out the place. The only exception is if there is only one left.

Code: Select all

[color=#00FFFF]I Want To Rescue A Fluffe!
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b][/color]
Last edited by BubblesTD on November 26th, 2011, 12:50:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

Dates & Times

Post by BubblesTD »

Dates & Times
Restocking Dec. 3
SpottedLeafLover's egg will hatch on Dec. 1
Firebird's eggs will hatch on Dec. 2 and Dec. 3
bloedertje's egg will hatch on Nov. 30
Last edited by BubblesTD on November 27th, 2011, 2:30:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

Adopt a Fluffe

Post by BubblesTD »

And we are Open!
Hollimyst
CreaturesTrade

Re: Adopt a Fluffe-Open!

Post by Hollimyst »

I Want To Rescue A Fluffe!
Username: SpottedleafLover
Number: 2
Name: Swirl

How much is that?

I Chose An Egg From the Egg Pen!
Username: SpottedleafLover
Egg Number: 3
Price: 200g, but I'm on the Fuzz-List so.......I don't know!
I promise to make sure my egg is healthy and to put him/her in my signature and/or profile. I will treat my new friend as soon as possible when he/she becomes sick, and make sure he/she is happy. I will check the 'Dates and Times' section of this thread to make sure I know if I am involved, and reply to BubblesTD's PMs to let her know I have read her message. I will care for my Fluffe to the best of my ability.
hmm.

Spoiler
BubblesTD
CreaturesTrade

Re: Adopt a Fluffe-Open!

Post by BubblesTD »

That is....*taps calculator*...225g.

Return to “Living Art”