Incandescence
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

~*Incan's Lineage Ideas Challenges*~ [Constructing]

Post by Incandescence »

~*Incan's Lineage Ideas Challenges*~
Hosted by Incandescence

Welcome! :wave:
Welcome to Incan's Lineage Ideas Challenges! I think, or I hope, a few of you have seen my other thread in Zocalo, which is LOOKING for lineage names. Well, if you haven't done so yet, here is the thread for it. Feel free to park there and recommend lineage names for the ever-growing (new) lineage collection of moi! Well, me and you as well, of course.

First of all, a little intro about myself. As you can see, my username is Incandescence, but most people tend to call me Incan, besides my other nicknames - Inky, Ican, Cande, Inc, Inca, and many more. However, I prefer Incandescence, but people seem to like twisting my username around a lot. So just called me Incan. This is my favorite color. I am nine and I love math. Okay, that's enough of an intro, let's get to the other stuff.

Anyway.

As I have stated in that thread as well, there are no boundaries, and you are free to go beyond your imaginaation, provided the lineage names aren't offensive or overly weird. Well, in this thread, if I give you your creatures, this particular rule applies as well. There aren't really any other rules for my little challenges, except for the Magistream Rules Of Conduct and the Family Center Rules.

Oh, and the most important one - enjoy the challenges! If you have any questions about anything, do feel free to PM me! But I have to warn you that I sometimes get FLOODED with PMs...there was one time where I was PM'ing SIX people at once because of something happening in the HWYD Thread, and then...yeah. My inbox was swamped. Not fun, don't want to try it again.

Lineage Namers! :wave:
This part will be dedicated to all those people who helped name the lineages I have created. All of them will have received the first baby from the lineage, allowed to name the Progenitors, and they will also recieve a small prize along with it. But it's a secret prize, and the only way you can get one is if you give me a few lineage names in the thread that I mentioned above! Buuuuttt...if you weren't really looking, here is the location again.

Anyway, my lineage namers are:
Bananaman - Skyarrow
Crazyflight - Fawkes
Wolfkeeper - of The Ancient Ones, Terrific Tales
AuraDragoness - Aquarius

Credits! :wave:
I owe all of these people big hugs and thanks for contributing to my new lineage craze. They have sold me creatures and helped me raise my eggs.
Mordeth - sold me soon-to-be Progenitors
Last edited by Incandescence on November 9th, 2011, 3:19:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Going on hiatus indefinitely!
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade

*Lineage Members Naming*~

Post by Incandescence »

~*Lineage Members Naming*~
Naming! :roll:
Well, all the creatures I post here are going to have to be named, or else I'll breed them with the wrong creature, then it's just all going to lead to inbreeding, which I really don't like. Maybe it was really cool to do that back in ancient Egypt, but in mordern times...please don't make me think about it. So that's why I need your help for naming these little ones, because I have a very sad brain that is filled with math rather than names.

There will be three sections: Progenitors, First Generations, and Mates. Not mates, as in (I'm being Australian)
- "G'day, mate!" but as in, "I love you, now let's go create an egg!" Do not apply this rule to human beings in front of me, though. Quite unpleasant.

Progenitors! :roll:
All the progenitors here have one name in common - unnamed! I need them to be named, or else I might even end up breeding them to one of their children. THAT would seriously ruin the lineage, you know. Anyway, everything is just below.

ImageImage
Moonhowler Progenitors: Unnamed x Unnamed

First Generations! :roll:
I have quite a lot of first gens, considering I have also been gifted some lineages. I want appropiate names for these, and you have to stay within the lineage rules, since some of them aren't mine. But if they mention me, then you're free to name as you wish - within my rules.

of The Ancient Ones: unnamed

of the Water Spirit: Unnamed

ImageImage
Moonhowler: Unnamed

ImageImage
Incanky (Private Lineage): Unnamed + Unnamed

Fallen Leaves: Unnamed

Mates! :roll:
Here you go, mate! The place where you get to name the first generation's, well, mates. The lineage members are either named already, or they will be posted above in the First Generations section. Most of these are Streamborn, unless you have encountered a hybrid lineage.

Inky Incanky's husband: Unnamed
Last edited by Incandescence on November 21st, 2011, 8:59:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade

Re: ~*Incan's Lineage Ideas Challenges*~

Post by Incandescence »

:roll: RESERVED :roll:
Incandescence