Forum rules
Family Center rules
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

∞ The Eternal Ones ∞ Story and Music ♪♫

Post by Doggyears »

♪~(Music while you read)~♪In recent times, an ancient tomb was uncovered in a far off land of grassy, rolling hills. Built into the side of one such knoll hid an entryway sealed with a door made of bronze. Eager archeologists discovered luxurious treasures inside, but were quickly interrupted by two very angry creatures. Thankfully, a Magi traveling with the team was able to calm and communicate with the furious Bronze Crystalwings. Like the statues some kings used, the majestic creatures loyally guarded their master's resting place for untold ages. These god-like creatures had no need of earthly subsistence and aged far beyond a time anyone could remember.

Curious, the Crystalwings emerged from the grave into a much changed world and permitted their master's tomb to be studied as they explored. However, the air outside began to rust their bodies and a layer of green substance appeared on the two Crystalwings. Horrified, they returned to the depths of their master's grave to discover copper chlorides had formed on their bronze coats. Now that the crypt was open, even sealing it again would not save them. The corrosion would not stop at a single layer of green. Eventually, they would be completely destroyed.

Together, the Bronze Crystalwings decided this would not be the end of them. They would live on through their children. If a child was born into this new air, they hoped, it would not suffer the same status. Entrusting the care of the grave to the archeologists, the Crystalwings hid away in the deepest recess in hopes of prolonging their fading lives. The Magi returned to the tomb often and, every now and again, an egg would be found waiting outside the rusted bronze door.

Will you help their legacy live on?
♫♪♫"It will never be too late for you to cross the finish line; get back up again—try it one more time"♪♫♪

Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: ∞ The Eternal Ones ∞ Story and Music ♪♫

Post by Doggyears »

The Eternal Ones
The progenitors of this lineage are so special because they have no parents or birth date. Their children will have a birthday, however they will be PB. (At least the babies I give out will be. I can't make promises for anyone else XD)

If you would like one of these Crystalwings--just ask! <3

If you no longer want a Crystalwing, for whatever reason, send it back to me. I'll even compensate with gold if need be. You can do whatever you want with your baby. Crossbreed, inbreed, name or no. I don't care, just make this a big happy family :3

Eggs to hatch
n/a

Up for adoption
n/a
Last edited by Doggyears on November 9th, 2011, 12:23:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
♫♪♫"It will never be too late for you to cross the finish line; get back up again—try it one more time"♪♫♪

Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

If I may, can I get the first born one?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doggyears »

Sure you can. I'll send him over~ <3

SweetDreams
CreaturesTrade

Post by SweetDreams »

Can I claim a little one please?
If you will send me the code once it is born, I will help to get it hatched. :D
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doggyears »

I've got one waiting to hatch right now. Or did you want to try to get a new egg hatched to waive the fee?

WolfKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfKeeper »

I would love one from this lineage please <3!
Big thank you to Rosehill for the beautiful Signature!ImageImage
Please click, thanks :D!
Mine:
LTB: Female Aecor Samean or Female Lunar Fox!LOVE KNOWS NO LIMITS<3
Please don't click any of the unfrozen hatchlings in my keep, they are supposed to stay that way.
Image Image
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doggyears »

Okay, I'm going to assume SweetDreams wants to hatch an egg to get it free. Here it is : Image . It was born just a minute or two before this post.
Does WolfKeeper want to adopt a hatchling or try to hatch an egg as well? (Can't breed again for three days)

WolfKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfKeeper »

Doggyears wrote:Okay, I'm going to assume SweetDreams wants to hatch an egg to get it free. Here it is : Image . It was born just a minute or two before this post.
Does WolfKeeper want to adopt a hatchling or try to hatch an egg as well? (Can't breed again for three days)
Sorry for not replying back, I'll adopt the hatchling!
Big thank you to Rosehill for the beautiful Signature!ImageImage
Please click, thanks :D!
Mine:
LTB: Female Aecor Samean or Female Lunar Fox!LOVE KNOWS NO LIMITS<3
Please don't click any of the unfrozen hatchlings in my keep, they are supposed to stay that way.
Image Image

Return to “Family Center”