Forum rules
Family Center rules
Starcatcher
CreaturesTrade

The Chen Lineage ~ {Open}

Post by Starcatcher »

The Chen Lineage

Currently Open!!! :t-dance:

Welcome! Here you can request free bears from the Chen family. If you want to visit the lineage, it's here.

Image x Image

Please read the lineage, and also read the contents below in the spoiler (some are rules):
Spoiler
1. I will name all bears before I stick them into the trade.
2.I take gender requests, although it usually takes a few tries before getting the desired gender.
3. I prefer to breed 1st generations for myself, so if I get too many 1st generation requests I will temporarily close down orders to that generation and force you to get 2nd generations instead.
4. You may select breeding pairs, although you do not have to.
5. Don't expect me to be able to get your order done right away. Expect me to finish in about 1-2 weeks. Usually 1st generations take longer since obviously there is only one breeding pair for them.
6. If you are rude to myself or others you will automatically land yourself in my blacklist :(
7. Read the rules on the family page as well or I will blacklist you.
8. Assuming that you have already read the family rules, I will add to it. I will permit you to use names of characters from books, as long as you give me a brief explanation of which book it came from and a little about the character that the name belongs to.
9. You may only request 1 bear at a time unless you are on the goldlist.
10. Post a gold animated smiley in your order to show that you have read the rules, and where it says cost say "Nothing!"

I may add, change, or remove rules without notice, so please check the rules every so often.

Also, DO NOT ORDER if the waiting list is full, and DO NOT ORDER if this place is closed!

The Chens have started a dynasty, and they want it to last forever. Are you up to the task?
If so, here are the breeding pairs:
Spoiler
(Sorry, no images)
Progenitors (produce 1st generation):
Well, obviously there's only one pair so there's no point in posting it.

1st Generation (produce 2nd generation):
  • Ethan x Crystal
  • Calvin x Emerald
  • William x Roxi
  • Ronald x Ginger
  • Percy x Penelope
  • Rupert x Ruby Celestia
  • Darren x Miranda

And the order form:

Code: Select all

[color=#008000][b][i]I would like a Chen bear![/i][/b][/color]
Username: 
Generation: 
Breeding pair (optional): 
Cost: 
:angel: GOLDLIST :angel:
These people get to order up to 3 bears at a time (separate form for each bear, please), and get VIP service. Your orders will be done first, and you can still order even when the waiting list is full!
Spoiler
JennaAngel
Flameclaw1234
WolfKeeper
Desertstar
Pinky
zozzy
Cheyenne
ILoveChuck
Infernette
WinterSnowballs
Rueflowers

I added some of you to the goldlist without notice, so if you're curious as to why you're on it (if you don't know why) then PM me.
Image BLACKLIST Image
These people have been banned from ordering here because of foolish things that they have done :headdesk:
Spoiler
TangerineTacos
NalfeinWielki
Image REDLIST Image
You have been warned, if you cause any more trouble or break any more rules you are going to the blacklist. Luckily you can still order, but I will do others' orders first.
Spoiler
Dragonslayer - Sorry, but what you have done makes you eligible to be on the blacklist. Fortunately you've realized your mistake, and I really hope I don't have to move you into the blacklist.
Waiting List
Spoiler
Regular customers:

Goldlisted customers:

Redlisted customers:
[/center]
Please do not click on any of my creatures that are not in the Main tab.
ImageImageImageImage
ruk
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Chen Lineage ~ {Open}

Post by ruk »

I would like a Chen bear!
Username: ruk
Generation: produce 2nd generation anygen (male or female)
Breeding pair (optional): any breeding pair
Cost: 1,000 g

can i have her please ?

(\__/)(\__/)
(´ㅅ`)[°ω°]
<3 _,,_(_,,_,)(___)ノ_,, <3
CH/My Help Sitting/Gender Swap/Albino 2/100
ImageImage
ImageImageImage Image
>>>SALE<<< Offer your price on pm
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/6495146][img]http://magistream.com/img/6495146.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/6495147][img]http://magistream.com/img/6495147.gif[/img][/url]

Return to “Family Center”