Frosty's Family Centre (Open!)

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Frostfoxen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Frosty's Family Centre (Open!)

Post by Frostfoxen »

Hello and welcome to my family centre!

While I do have quite a few lineages, these are the ones I'm making available to the public. In general, prices are free unless otherwise specified.

First off, the Raptures Fire and Raptures Ice families. These are special lineages [to me at least] as the progenitors for both are crash-born after being lost in the rapture [hence the names]. I also intend them to serve as keep guardians to watch over other creatures, especially the eggs and babies. As such I intend to give them out in pairs: one fire, one ice.

Family Rules:
RF and RI gryphons are given out in pairs, never one or the other.
You may breed your gryphons if you please, and if you intend to distribute, please do not charge a fee for the offspring. They are meant to be free for all. And always, give them out in pairs [one fire, one ice].
You may freeze your gryphons as eggs or hatchlings, but if you do not want your gryphons any more, please either send them back to me, Master Belmos, or to another member of Magistream.
Do not inbreed!
This lineage is meant to be purebred. While I can understand the occasional phoenix or hippogryph making its way into the lineage, I'd rather they didn't, and if they do, to keep it to a minimum.
When naming, give your gryphons a suitably positive "spiritual" name [names of heavenly bodies count].

Next, we have the And Cheese and And Eggs families of cehual boars. These families are meant to be "silly" families, with punning names. Again, babies from either family are free to all.

Family Rules
No distribution of offspring without first consulting me. While they may be free to get, I'd like it if people came to me for babies, so I know who's getting one or not.
Freezing of eggs and hatchlings are OK. So is breeding.
If you no longer want your boar, please send them back to me or to Master Belmos.
Naming rule: All names must have the word "ham" in it. IE: Hamilton, Cheltham, Hambletonian, ect. This is a punning family, to see how many ways one can say "ham and cheese" or "ham and eggs". [Yes, you may reuse a name if you like, but not in the same generation. If a name is already in use in the first generation, you must give the name to a second generation or higher individual.]

This is all I have for now. I will expand the list to include more families should I choose to do so. Abuse of this service will get you blacklisted.

Thank you and enjoy your babies!
Last edited by Frostfoxen on July 10th, 2011, 12:19:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help my critters get bigger!
-----------
Follow the creatures to their respective sites.
-----------
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
-----------
More clickies in my profile.
Gender trading. Image-Free Goldmine (off-site).
**Æ**
Frostfoxen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Frosty's Family Centre

Post by Frostfoxen »

Order list for:

Raptures Fire/Raptures Ice
Spoiler
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Order list for:

And Eggs
Spoiler
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Order list for:

And Cheese
Spoiler
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
-----------
-----------
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
-----------
**Æ**
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Hello, may I have one of each of the lineages? Also, can you help me with the names of the creatures? I will listen to all the rules, I'll also pm you if I need help. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
Frostfoxen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Frostfoxen »

In answer to your PM, yes, the centre is now open.

As to which creature you want, you need to tell me which one it is you'd like and then I'll put your name down.

Also, what sort of name help did you want?
-----------
-----------
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
-----------
**Æ**
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Well since I am bad with names, then can you help me with names that go with the names of them?
Happy New Year
Frostfoxen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Frostfoxen »

I can help you, but I still need to know what creature(s) you're ordering first.
-----------
-----------
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
-----------
**Æ**
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Raptures Fire Family, Raptures Ice Family, And Cheese, and finally And Eggs. As i said in the first post, I was going to order all the lineages.
Happy New Year
Frostfoxen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Frostfoxen »

OK. Well, there's a list here to pick from for the gryphons, and there's a short list here for the boars. With the boars you can make up a name if you like, as long as the word "ham" is in it.

Currently I have adults from Raptures Fire and Raptures Ice that are ready to go, and when the boars are breedable again I will try to get you something from them.
-----------
-----------
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
-----------
**Æ**

Return to “Family Center”