Need Critique? I'm Your Guy!!!~

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Need Critique? I'm Your Guy!!!~

Post by crazyflight »

Well, here we are. I really have everything to offer, from grammatical edits to ideas and building paragraphs. ETC. I love editing, with OCD and all, but I really just love reading what Magistream users have to offer. So just throw stories, fanfics, poems, etc. at me, and I'll do my best! :D

Please, be accepting of my critique. If I do, and I may, have a lot to say, then please bear with me. Don't take criticism as if it were an insult. I am not trying to hurt your pride, so don't be stubborn and arrogant. You might as well not ask for help at all. And please heed to my advice. Don't just make my edits, but use them in any future writings that you may do. It will make you much better.

Of course, I myself am not perfect, although I do know almost everything there is to know about grammar. Bear with me if I edit something that was a special part of the story, because I don't know what you may be trying to say. If this happens, I suggest you change it. I am only a reader and reviewer of any writing piece that you chuck at me.

Also be aware that I have a life. I am not going to accept rudeness or flaming. I will not charge for this, so it's supposed to help you. I'll read anything that is under 5k words, but if it's really up there, consider trying not to bore me and not rushing me. I won't always be there to edit stuff, but I'll be there as much as I can.

You can either send me to a link, PM your work to me, or post it here in the thread. I will read anything that follows my limits. But please, try to use capitalization so I don't have to correct you every time a sentence begins. If you don't do this, I won't read it and will ignore it. I myself think that my works aren't perfect, but no one really is.

You are under no influence to listen to a word I say. But don't flame me for what I do. You ought to appreciate it. Some of you, I hate to admit, have terrible grammar problems and I always think that you are much younger than you may be. It's free, so I see no reason not to.

I unfortunately have a blacklist. If you are rude to me, you will be added. I really am flexible about this, but I will add you if I have to. BLACKLIST:
Spoiler
blackpearl
So, yeah. That's pretty much it. If you want a model, or want to look at some of my writings, check out my fanfic, Icy Flames, or my poems, Crazy's Poems. I hope some people post here!!! :D

~Crazy
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Icethornstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Need Critique? I'm Your Guy!!!~

Post by Icethornstar »

*Pokes*
Some crits for my writing, please? The link is in my signature. ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

I posted on the thread. :P You amazing writer. BUMP~
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

I hate to ask this, but-- have you read Avalon or any of its spin-offs?

I'd love critique on them but if you haven't read it I'm definitely NOT going to force you to read all that :lol:
Lunaheart
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lunaheart »

Could u please review my story Marked by Runes? The link is in my signature. It doesn't get a lot of reviews....quite frankly, I don't think people read it very much so I would like so critisism on my work please.

Looking for Donis on my wishlist. See my profile for details on what I have to offer.
Sarge is one of my Keep Guardians along with Durakro.

ImageImage
AT&T Link

Return to “Tea House”