Goldenfire's Flavor Text and Role Play Help Shop

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

How did you like this service?

It was the BEST! THING!! EVER!!! I WILL RETUUUUUUURN!!!!!!
75%
It was great! I think I'll come back!
No votes
It was decent. I might come back...
No votes
Meh. It was okay. I coulda done better myself...
No votes
It sucked. You have no talent.
25%

Total votes: 4

Goldenfire
CreaturesTrade

Goldenfire's Flavor Text and Role Play Help Shop

Post by Goldenfire »

Goldenfire's
Flavor Text
and

Role Play Help Shop

As you walk into the shop that is brightly colored to look like flames, with a few cushiony looking seats inside, and a small writing desk with a feather pen laying next to paper and a bottle of ink, a friendly looking Pheonix flutters over to you. "Hello." she says, smiling. "My name is Amber, manager of Goldenfire's shop." she smiles at you, obviously friendly. "Have a seat and I will explain this shop." She nods to one of the cushy looking red chairs, and you seat yourself nearish to the door, just in case the friendly Pheonix ends up being not so friendly. Or she ends up hungry.
Amber continues. "Goldenfire owns this unique little shop. In this shop, you can get help with a Role Play you're stuck on, or a plot for a Role Play, that is 200g per job. If you need filler text or flavor text for a quest or information on a creature you have created yourself, that is 100g per job. If you ask nicely and bribe her, Goldenfire may even help you create a character from scratch for a Role Play, but you'll really have to bribe her." Amber explains. "She doesn't like to do that, believing that people should make their own characters.
You sit back, taking this all in. Amber pauses, and speaks again. "You might be wondering what flavor text or filler text is. Here." She flutters over to the desk and rumages through the drawers qith her talons quickly, and pulls out a piece of paper, hopping back over to you. You take it, amazed that it hasn't spontaneously combusted from the Pheonix's heat, and find it fireproofed.

~Flavor/Filler text- a piece of text explaining someone's actions, or information on a story or creature. It is like a background, or data, and the best example of it on MagiStream is the World's places, and also the first paragraph when you click on a creature to view it.
You go to hand the paper back to Amber, but she shakes her head. "Keep it." Then she flaps quickly to a curtain covered door behind the desk, and moves the curtain, knocking on the door. "Goldenfire will be right out to help you. While you wait, please fill out this form. It would be very helpful if you had a rough paragraph of at least 4 sentances to give her an idea of what you want, too." She hands you a form and a regular pen with a smile, and then flaps back to her place next to the desk.

Form

Code: Select all

Username:
Flavor, Filler, or Role Play help:
Number of  jobs:
Have you used this service before?:
Summary of what you are looking for:
Cost:
Mikanu270
CreaturesTrade

Re: Goldenfire's Flavor Text and Role Play Help Shop

Post by Mikanu270 »

Okay!Here I go!

Username: Mikanu270
Flavor, Filler, or Role Play help: Role Play.A setting.Well,three different settings.I have some ideas,but IDK!Goals for the Humans,Shisanees,and Dinimics.DIFFERENT goals.
Number of jobs: Two,maybe.Idk
Have you used this service before?: No.
Summary of what you are looking for: Uhhhh...Help for Death Flowers(the name you though of yayzzz!).Like,maybe a setting for the Dinimics and Shisanees.And goals,like I wrote above.
Cost: 100,I guess.Maybe 200.Idk.

This good?I hope it's good,cuz I am currently braindead...I can word the chara sheet and stories out.Now:
:t-bipolar:
__Image Image Image Image Image Click all,please! ^_^ _
Goldenfire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldenfire »

Mikanu270 wrote:Okay!Here I go!

Username: Mikanu270
Flavor, Filler, or Role Play help: Role Play.A setting.Well,three different settings.I have some ideas,but IDK!Goals for the Humans,Shisanees,and Dinimics.DIFFERENT goals.
Number of jobs: Two,maybe.Idk
Have you used this service before?: No.
Summary of what you are looking for: Uhhhh...Help for Death Flowers(the name you though of yayzzz!).Like,maybe a setting for the Dinimics and Shisanees.And goals,like I wrote above.
Cost: 100,I guess.Maybe 200.Idk.

This good?I hope it's good,cuz I am currently braindead...I can word the chara sheet and stories out.Now:
:t-bipolar:
That would be one job. It's a Role Play, one Role Play, so it's one job.
Alright then... Lemme think. I'll get back to you on those by Sunday. On my honor as a business woman.
Please click on my poor, neglected creatures...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
And please click on all of my epic awesome hard to find rare eggs and addorabibble creatures. :P
~~Sylph of Breath~~
Mikanu270
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mikanu270 »

Okay,Gf!I can't wait! :D
Goldenfire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldenfire »

Okay, I'm sorry for the ultimate delay. I'm kinda having issues with this. What do the creatures even look like? -_-
And please click on all of my epic awesome hard to find rare eggs and addorabibble creatures. :P
~~Sylph of Breath~~
Mikanu270
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mikanu270 »

Didn't I say in the plot?Right here:
Seven years.Seven years have passed since the battle that lasten ten years.The humans won.They fought against Dinimics,demons who look like angels.They have wings that they hide from normal humans and in the night,when the moon is full,their shadows look like their hidden demon side.In these seven years,peace came for everyone.It was all going great,until scientists created new versions of Dinimics.You see,the old Dinimics moved too slow,flew and ran too clumsily.But,the scientists figured it all out.These were the bad scientists,the ones that wanted destruction.Now,the Dinimics are slowly taking over the world,and only you can stop them.You and others.But,that won't be as easy as it seems.You see,now some other scientists have made a creature called a Shisanee.Shisanees look completely normal,until they transform.Their fingers become claws,their eyes turn blood-red,their teeth grow untill they are really sharp,their skin toughens.You must fight them too.But be careful.This won't be easy at all.Who can you trust?Who can you forgive?Choose wisely,because every decision you make affects everything greatly.

Humans look like humans.Done.If someone steals this plot,I'm killing.It took me AGES!
Goldenfire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldenfire »

Alright then! I PROMISE I will have everything by the end of today!
~~Sylph of Breath~~
Mikanu270
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mikanu270 »

Woohoo!I can't wait! :t-hugs:
Goldenfire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldenfire »

Okay, so I'm bad with deadlines... XD But, I think you'll find that my work is excellent! :t-^_^:
Do recomend me to your friends when Mik's RP comes out if you like it. When it does, I shall post a link here!
~~Sylph of Breath~~
Mikanu270
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mikanu270 »

It is excellent!I died with how awesome it was!I will recommend,yesh. :D

Return to “Tea House”