Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Insanity
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Felis - Adoptable Felines - OPEN

Post by Insanity »

Felis - Adoptable Felines
You're probably wondering why this is in the Tea House section of the forum, huh? Well, instead of adopting images, you can adopt...word-felines, so to speak. How this works is that I will write up a quick description of a felis, put it in the adoption center, and you can, well, adopt them. It's sort of the same thing as adopting regular adoptables, but with no images, just words.
Rules
• Every week there will be a new set of felis. You may only adopt two per week.
• Please use the form.
• You may order customs whenever you want, not matter what's in the adoption center.
• You may compete in contest regardless of your felis count.
• Please be kind.
• I am boss. Whatever I say goes.
• I reserve the right to create more rules if I have to.
• Have fun!

FAQ
Spoiler
Well this is different.
Yes, I'm not entirely sure how this will work out, but I'll give it a try.
So how do I adopt one?
In a few posts below, there will be a page called "Adoption Center". Here, you can adopt a felis. There will be a description of the felis, as well as some of it's personality traits and whether or not it is related to another felis. They will have pre-names, but you can re-name them once for free after adopting one.
What do most look like?
They basically have the same overall build and stature of a regular domestic cat. However, there are some that have different looks, but they still fall under the same category of the feline species. Also, pre-mades have a description of their pelt colour, type of fur, markings, build, et cetera.
Do they cost gold?
The felis themselves don't. They are free. However, there will be items that can be purchased. Sometimes these items are necessary to purchase if your felis gets sick. They are also there to "pretty-up" your felis, and I will gladly edit it's description if you decide to order accessories. They can also effect how healthy and happy your felis is.
Ooh, ooh! You made a spelling mistake!
Please tell me if I made any mistakes, I will gladly fix them right away.
o.o You just sent me a message that my felis died/is sick. What do I do?
Your felis can get sick. If you neglect it or somehow make it unhappy (make it breed too many times, not check back in the thread for a while, ect.) it can fall under illness.
If your felis gets sick, you need to purchase some medicine. If you fail to do so within a week, your felis will, in fact, die. But don't worry, it isn't gone for ever. There is a special section for him/her in the thread where everyone is open to adopt it (that's mainly why these are free). You may not adopt it again.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RARE BREEDS AND CUSTOMS DO NOT DIE.
How do I know if my felis is a rare breed?
After adopting it, I will notify you in your PM.

Breeds
There are four common breeds to start with. They are;
Tigra (TIG-RAW)
Spoiler
A strongly built felis with large bodyparts, such as the muzzle, paws, and thick tails. They are thick and playful, but can get aggressive sometimes. They are very affectionate and love to be social. They come in dark colours, although they can sometime come in sandy colours.

Lipssrae (LIPS-RAY)
Spoiler
Lipssraes are flimsily, clumsy, and weakly built. Most have long, soft fur. They are very shy but also very fast and can jump high distances easily. Once you bond with one, they are your best friend for life (YOUR BIFFLE! xD) and are very loyal. They are easy to train and are mostly white with blue eyes. They very rarely come in any other colour. They are not very demanding in attention, but are prone to a lot of health problems.

Hyposo (HEE-POSS-OH)
Spoiler
These cats are somewhat slim and come in many different colours, such as calico and sandy. They have a distinct spot on the end of their tail, and are very hyperactive. These cats get themselves into trouble a lot, so you'll have to keep an eye on them.

Muphen (MUFF-IN)
Spoiler
Muphen cats tend to be very laid back and "fancy". Most have long, luxurious fur that needs to be groomed often. They commonly come in the colours of fawn, tortoise-shell, calico, white, cream, and brindle. They require little attention and don't need to be played with often. They prefer to be brushed and groomed.

There are also two mythical/rare breeds. These hardly come out of the adoption center and are mostly likely to be obtained in contests. They are all highly demanding and require lots of attention. Little is known about these felis. The breeds are as follows;
Windufawn (WIND-OO-FAWN)
Spoiler
Windufawns tend to have long, extremely soft fur. They come in any colour, and have huge, feathery wings. They require a ton of attention and need to be groomed every other day.

Solemphus (SOL-UM-FUS)
Spoiler
Dark and mysterious, these cats are known to be water-lovers and require little attention compared to other rare breeds, but still need more care than your regular felis. They are slim and flexible and come in any colour.

There will be more breeds as users create new ones. These breeds can be common or uncommon according to how many kits the mates have. In other words, the more kits your new breed has, the more famous they will be!
Last edited by Insanity on May 3rd, 2011, 6:31:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♫ Among my frivolous thoughts, I believe that there are angels around your vicinity .. ♪
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Re: Felis - Adoptable Felines please don't post yet

Post by Insanity »

Adoption Center
Welcome to the Adoption Center! Title self-explanatory, I hope. If not, well, then this is the place where you will be (if you choose so, of course, hehe) adopting the felis! New sets come out every week, and you're only allowed to adopt two felis per week to keep everything fair, since these are free. Have fun!
Also, keep in mind that if you see any spelling erroros, don't be scared to correct me, thanks!

The Felis

Stripes 3
Spoiler
Lipssrae
Stripes is a very shy she-cat. Her pale white fur glistens in the sunlight as she sleeps soundly on the shelf. Her pelt has very pale grey stripes that are barely visible. She doesn't show much attention towards you, or, in fact, anything. She appears not to have many feelings and is more of a lap-cat than a playful felis. However, Stripes has a few health issues, but if you give her the right attention she'll be fine with you.

Pumpkin 5
Spoiler
Muphen
Jumping and exploring, Pumpkin leaps up to the platform closest to you. She give you a small lick on your cheek.
Pumpkin is an adventurous, average built Muphen. Her calico fur is rather short for a Muphen, making it easier to brush than most pelts. She loves exploring and getting into hard-to-reach places. She once had a broken paw, so you need to keep watch of that. Pumpkin isn't what you would call a "people-person", either. She needs little attention, put loves to be petted and held.

Princess 6
Spoiler
Muphen
Princess is a rather lazy cat. Her white coat needs to be intensively groomed once a week, and she is an overall demanding felis. However, all of your hard work will pay of, seeing that she loves to spend quality time with her owner. She really bonds to one person and isn't exactly the friendliest felis to strangers. She has had no health problems so far.

Form

Code: Select all

[size=85][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat's Name & Number:[/b]
[b]New Name:[/b]
[b]Nec. Items Wanted:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/size]
[/center]
Last edited by Insanity on May 5th, 2011, 6:18:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♫ Among my frivolous thoughts, I believe that there are angels around your vicinity .. ♪
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Items
At the...um...items page, you can - you guessed it - purchase items for your felis! Some items are a necessity, while others can pamper up your pretty kitty. New items will be available every three purchases.
Necessities
White Romance Milk - Gives you 1-2 kits - 1,000g
Pink Romance Milk - Gives you 3-4 kits - 1,500g
Red Romance Milk - Give you 4-6 kits - 2,000g

Medicine - Heals your felis if sick - 1,000g

Accessories
Plain Collar - Comes in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink - 150g
Rhinestone Collar - Comes in pink, white, black - 200g
Bell Collar - Comes in any colour listed above - 250g

Form

[b]Item Wanted:[/b]
[b]Total Payment:[/b][/size]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by Insanity on May 4th, 2011, 4:05:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Felis Pens
This is the place to display all of your felis and to keep track of your items.
Pens

WhiteSheep
Felis
Spoiler
Pipsqueak - Windufawn
Pipsqueak is a very bold, outgoing felis. She is small for her species, but is very playful and loves everyone she meets. She has a brown-ish, tortoiseshell fur and white wings. Her ears, paws, eyes, and the tip of her tail are purple. Her long, fluffly fur is well kept and groomed. She has had no health problems in her long life. She wears a diamond studded purple collar around her neck and a purple feather tucked behind her ear.

Inventory
Spoiler
Red Romance Milk x 10
Purple Feather x 1
Diamond Collar (Purple) x 1

deweesek
Felis
Spoiler
Sullivan - Muphen
Sullivan is a very slim Muphen, but is however very strong, although he never uses his strength. He love sitting on laps, being petted, and being brushed. He does not, however, enjoy being picked up by anyone. He is VERY demanding in attention and will mew for hours if you ignore him. He has a light coloured cream pelt with a milky white belly and paws, and easy to brush long fur. He does not, so far, have any health problems.

Sullivan pads up to you a mews, looking longingly into your eyes. He rubs his face against your leg, and you can feel the softness of his fur. You smile and pick him up, eager to get home and play with him. However, he struggles and meows in discomfort, and you quickly have to put him down before he pokes an eye out. Once you set him down, though, he looks happy and content, and is ready to go to his new home.
Last edited by Insanity on May 5th, 2011, 6:21:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Contests & Events
Here, contests and events will be held.
Contests
None ATM
Events
None ATM
Past Winners
None yet
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Breeding
Want to breed your felis? This is the place to do it!
Information
When you breed a felis, similar to cats, the kits might or might not resemble one or both parents. The kit could have a totally different personality and appearance.
Also, in order to breed you need some kind of milk, purchased form the "items" page. The kind of milk you buy will tell you how many kits your felis will have.

Breeding Form

[b]Felis Names & Numbers:[/b]
[b]Owner(s):[/b]
[b]Milk Used:[/b][/size]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by Insanity on May 4th, 2011, 5:30:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Customs
Yes, I will do custom felis. These customs are not always open and are sort of pricey. Please do not order when closed.
Customs are 10,000g each, but are very descriptive and can be updated often, if you choose so. Also, not only does your felis never die, you get to pick the breed of your felis. You can also pay with creatures. Creature values are as follows:
Pygmy Phoenix: 5,000g ea.
Goldfish: 20,000g ea.
Talvars: 2,000g ea.
Koi Fish Hatchlings
Purple -Stream- : 100g ea.
Purple -Pond- : 2,000g ea.
Vampire -Pond - : 3,000g ea.
Dragon -Pond- : 5,000g ea.
Current Donation pets
5 Shard: 100,000g ea.
3 Shard: 75,000g ea.
2 Shard: 50,000g ea.
As a special bonus, every two orders a *NEW* felis breed will be added!

: STATUS : Open

Waiting List
None? :3

Form

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Felis Type:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by Insanity on May 4th, 2011, 5:44:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heartmane
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Felis - Adoptable Felines - OPEN

Post by Heartmane »

I love this! Great idea <3

Username: Heartmane
Cat's Name & Number: Petey, 1
Nec. Items Wanted: Plain Red Collar
Other:
Can he breed with Pipsqueak?

Cat's Name & Number: Tiger, 2
Nec. Items Wanted: White Bell Collar
Other:
None >.<

Item Wanted: White Bell Collar
Totaly Payment:

Item Wanted: Plain Red Collar
Totaly Payment:

Oh, and it should be Total in the item form, not totally. :omg:
I believe in Jesus, My Savior. The joy of the LORD is my strength!
Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage<- By Xeno
Image[/center]
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

Heartmane wrote:I love this! Great idea <3

Cat's Name & Number: Petey, 1
Nec. Items Wanted: Plain Red Collar
Other:
Can he breed with Pipsqueak?

Cat's Name & Number: Tiger, 2
Nec. Items Wanted: White Bell Collar
Other:
None >.<

Item Wanted: White Bell Collar
Totaly Payment:

Item Wanted: Plain Red Collar
Totaly Payment:

Oh, and it should be Total in the item form, not totally. :omg:
EEE! First customer!
A few things, heheh.
Nec. stands for necessary, and that collars are accessories. ^^;; But that's okay as long as you did fill out the form for them :3 just send the trade and I'll edit Tiger's and Petey's description.
Speaking of which, would you like to change their names? It's free ^.^
Just send the trades and tell which names you'd like, Tiger and Petey will be yours!
Also, in order to breed with Pipsqueak, first you need the milk, haha. Also, you could either win a contest, do something in an event, or just be a very good customer. :3
Insanity
CreaturesTrade

Post by Insanity »

:woo: Bump? :woo:

Return to “Tea House”