Writing Contest!

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Writing Contest!

Post by Chuckeh »

Writing Contest!!

I've noticed there are a lot of creative Writers out here in Magistream. Are you ready for the writing contest or what? Well here is my first Writing Contest. I've noticed there are lots of people who loved to write. I personally do like writing but it's my writing skills that I need practice with. Now all I need is fascinating writing here. Now all you writers are going to be writing a lot for this art contest. Please make this your best one at of all the ones you've created. Make me inspired with your writing. Make me happy and make me want more of it.

Rules!
  • Follow the Rules Of Conduct
  • Use Form
  • Write a story about what I'm looking for
  • Make this your best kind of writing piece ever!
  • The writing has to be big like your writing a story about something.
  • Be creative.
  • This writing piece is going to be needing some art in it. So all you writers and artists, Please make the art and writing perfecto.
  • Have Fun!

The Contest Ends: May 30th, 2011 @ 6:45pm EDT (GMT -4) OR when 1 entry is written by then.

Story wanted:
I want a story that has characters, a setting, and events. All of them will be in the story. No need to put the story like this:
Characters: __________________
Setting: ____________
Events: ___________________
They can be in their for the pre-write in the top of the page. Then in the middle to the bottom and other pages will be in whole story with out the pre-write again. So. Here we go.

Characters: The Family: 2 boys, 1 girl, and 2 parents.
Boys= Adam Hawk, and John Hawk
Girl= Gina Hawk
Parents: Mrs. Anna Hawk and Mr. Nickolas Hawk.
Setting: In the scary haunted house.
Events: Gina comes to a guy that is a vampire. Gina goes out and dates him for a few months. Gina gets married with him. Gina's husband sucks her blood out. She is dead and becomes alive becoming a real life vampire. Then Gina goes to her family and then 1 of the boys, Adam, gets his blood sucked first and becomes her minion so as her, Gina, husband becomes her minion. They then go for the other boy, John, and suck his blood. Then John becomes his minion and so on. Then when the family is done. They then are all dead and turned into a vampire. After all of them break up to turn other families and people into their minions for being a vampire. Next after that they all then turn the whole wide world into vampires and they become the vampire bloody destruction suckers of the US. They are all vampires and turn other countries into Vampires until the whole earth is vampire bloody destruction suckers of the whole wide Earth.

That has to be a long story for people. Please make sure they have dailouge. This story will be for my introduction of my shop that is coming soon. Please know that I am going to be looking for a family of vampires. There are going to be a lot of them.

Now for the prizes. Prizes are really good. Remember there is going to be 2 winners. But I have to choose them wisely. So Please do not just write the things horribly.

Prizes!!
Spoiler
First Prize!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Second Prize!
ImageImageImageImage
^ Lineaged Baby. Your getting the 1st baby ever! This baby has SB Nandi bear parents not 1st gen Albino Nandi bears!
Remember: That they are SB nandi bear parents and they bred only once. They bred once and they got an Albino Nandi Bear baby :aah: .
ENTRIES!!!!
None Yet!

Good Luck everyone! Thanks for looking here.
~ILC ^_^
Last edited by Chuckeh on May 1st, 2011, 5:28:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Writing Contest!

Post by Chuckeh »

:bounce:
Bump :t-puppyeyes:
Happy New Year
Niada
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niada »

So the entry would have to be about the vampire family? :tard:
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Niada wrote:So the entry would have to be about the vampire family? :tard:
About a vampire teenager into a vampire husband with gina that turns into a vampire wife of his. Gina and Husband turns Gina's family into vampire. The whole family is a vampire family and they separate to destroy the whole world and make it into a vampire world. They turn everyone into a vampire.
It's kinda like that.
Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

IloveChuck wrote: :bounce:
:t-puppyeyes: :t-cry:
Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

IloveChuck wrote:
IloveChuck wrote: :bounce:
:t-puppyeyes: :t-cry:
Bump :woo:
Happy New Year
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Okay, so let me get this clear. I can't read posts that have incorrect and incomprehensible grammar.
There is a teenage girl named Gina, and she marries her boyfriend, who is a vampire. Eventually, he sucks her blood and she becomes a vampire. Then, when they have a family, they start turning people into vampires, and this spreads until vampires have taken over the world.
Am I permitted to introduce new characters and conflicts? And can I use other names, like instead of Gina, Alexandra, for argument's sake? It needs to be a story, not a description of something, correct?
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Crazyflight wrote:Okay, so let me get this clear. I can't read posts that have incorrect and incomprehensible grammar.
There is a teenage girl named Gina, and she marries her boyfriend, who is a vampire. Eventually, he sucks her blood and she becomes a vampire. Then, when they have a family, they start turning people into vampires, and this spreads until vampires have taken over the world.
Am I permitted to introduce new characters and conflicts? And can I use other names, like instead of Gina, Alexandra, for argument's sake? It needs to be a story, not a description of something, correct?

Well once the boyfriend of Gina sucks her blood she and the boyfriend go after the family of Gina's. Then after Gina and the boyfriend suck Gina's family and turn them into vampires, the family splits up to be sucking other people's blood turning the whole world to vampires.
Well I'd rather use the names, but its fine for changing the names if wanted. It's optional for you to do. Well the whole point I'm doing the contest is because I'm going to be making a shop of mine and then putting the description and the image of it. It tells the whole story with the picture.
Happy New Year
Icethornstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icethornstar »

If you don't mind me saying, ILC, it might not be the best idea to use this as a shop intro- the plot is kinda long to fit into a scanty paragraph, or even a single page on Word. If you want some kind of well-written story, this would be better fitting to be a novel of some sort, which would render the point of the contest useless. Basically, it'd be long. Very, very long. At least 10 pages minimum on Word or so.
So...ah...would you need the whole plot? Just...wondering... ><;
Last edited by Icethornstar on May 7th, 2011, 5:43:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Perhaps you should mention in the first post that the story would be for a shop. I mean, I would certainly like to know if you intend to use what I write. You should probably also promise to credit the author.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon

Return to “Tea House”