♥ Chuck's Keep of 200 Free Lineages ♥ - All Slots Open

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

♥ Chuck's Keep of 200 Free Lineages ♥ - All Slots Open

Post by Chuckeh »

Rules to know about the Center and Other Stuff.:

☆ Follow all Lineage Rules and Magistream Rules Of Conduct.
☆ All lineage creatures are for free.
☆ Please help me hatch your offspring. I tend to be slow at hatching things so it'll be greatly appreciated.
☆ I would also appreciate it if you breed your offsprings and help the family grow, but I'm not going to nag you to do it.
☆ Be Patient.
☆ Be Polite.
☆ Have fun and enjoy your lineage babies.
☆ Please specify if you want 1st gen or if any gen is fine for lineages I've created. If you don't care about generations then I'll be able to fill your request faster, in case the progenitors don't want to breed.
☆ Some of these lineages have naming requirements! If you can't or don't want to think of a name for them, I can name them for you before I send them to you.
☆ Please use and fill out completely the form provided in the bottom of the lineages.
☆ Please Don't Spam. I really don't think you guys will. If you do I will be reporting it.
☆ If you have any questions, post here or PM me. Don`t be shy! ^^.
☆ If the waiting list is full, please do not request.
☆ You can only request one offspring from each family I have.
☆ You have 3days to accept the trade, I sent to you. If the trade has not been completed than, I remove you from my list and give the creature to the next one.
☆ No Gender Requests Taken.
☆ I reserve the right to make more rules if needed.
☆ Have Fun

Click here if you to see other lineages I'm Made If I haven't updated it on the post.

Lineages I have created:

ImageImage
The Biggest ultimate Koi Family
There's no specific reason I created this lineage, other than the fact that the parents are Unnamed because I felt like it. Also This Koi lineage is going to be the Biggest Koi Family Every!
Naming requirements: None
Slots: Open

ImageImage
The Love Aura Family
The lineage Progs are unamed. Please also note that these creatures are for people who Are In Love. That is why its called Love Aura.
Naming Requirements: None

ImageImage
The Sky Timer Family
Well this family is with manticores. They don't like being on the ground. So they love being in the Sky. Their specifically Timers that hate animals in the Sky. Then they will attack the creatures that are still in the sky.

ImageImage
The Green Phoenix Family
The Green Phoenix are made out of Emerald Wyverns. They've loved to be hanging out together.

ImageImage
The Dead Skull Family
The Dead Skull is made out of Solar Hippogryph's. Please just breed with 1st gens of Solar Hippogryph's. They love killing every kind of way. They are very deadly and hate each other and everyone else. But they really love getting eggs and torture their babies.
Name Requirements: Something that goes with it. Please just post in the creatures name in the post of your form.
ImageImage
The Easter Eggs Family
Well these creatures have to be frozen eggs. These creatures on Easter Day will be unfrozen Hatchlings etc.
Name Requirements: None Unamed Only!
ImageImage
The Thane Family
It's made for Thane. Thane thanks for pming all the newbies/new users about the site news. Please just keep up the good work for helping the new users. Made up of Frozen eggs
Name Requirement: None Only Unamed ones!
ImageImage
The Yankees Opening Year
Name Requirements: None
ImageImage
The Family is going to be the biggest Phoenix Army
Name Requirements: None

Form:

Code: Select all

[right][color=#800080] ♥ I would love to order some Lineages of the 200 Lineages Chuck! ♥ [/color]
[b]Username:[/b] *Put username here*
[b]Which Lineage/(s):[/b] *What lineage/(s) did you want from me?*
[b]Will you listen to all rules:[/b] *Yes/No Question*
[b]Chuck's Big Promise:[/b] I, [u]*insert username here*[/u], will respect your lineage rules. I will not sell/gift any lineage babies unless I have your permission to do. If I don't want the creatures and I am going to quit I will give you the creatures back to you As Soon as Possible. I will not give them away. I'll pay a price for the lineage baby for 500g. Chuck, you have my word for not doing anything bad to the lineage baby. 
~[u]*insert your username*[/u][/right]

Attention! More of my lineages are going to be produce and updated on this post. Please just wait till I've gotten time to make the lineage.

Thanks~ <3 :wave:
~ILC :bounce: ^_^
Last edited by Chuckeh on April 26th, 2011, 7:19:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

♥ Chuck's Keep of 200 Free Lineages ♥ I'm Part Of.

Post by Chuckeh »

Rules!
All Lineages are free.
Use My Damn Form
Follow all the front page Rules and the Lineage Rules.
Be Patient
Be Polite
No Gender Request
No Selling/No gifting any of the babies I've given you
You can at least help breed some and then gift/sell the baby the one you've bred.
Don't giveaway the baby I've bred you give it back to me after your done.
Have fun
Other rules in front page apply here too.

Well this is a simple thing to do. All you need to do is just listen and follow all the rules in this Family Centre. I've got 200 Free lineages including the lineages I'm part of. I've been waiting for this big big big creature breeding. Well without any further notice well I'll be organizing the lineages in what creature they are in. All rules apply except the Form. Please use the form here. There are a lot of creatures in this post Good luck :)

Caution Lots of Lineage Creatures In This Post.
Koi
Lucky In Love
  • Koi
family/4576
Koifer Sutherland
  • Koi
family/4582
Of The Magistream
  • Koi
family/5411
Hydeika
  • Koi
family/6635
The Of Mass Takeover
  • Koi
family/6257
**Please don't freeze or release them.
The Escaped from Zombies
  • Koi
family/6925
Popular
  • Koi
family/8035
**No releasing
Sorcerer
  • Koi
family/7646
Juniper
  • Koi
family/8590
**- No Inbreeding
- No Releasing
- No Freezing
- You can add in capricorns to this lineage if you want
ad Infinitum
  • Koi
family/4536
HUGEST FAMILY EVER, GO GO GO. STREAM KOI WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

- 2010 -
Jul 23: FISHIE ARMY STARTED.
Jul 27: 10 gens! 50 fish!
Jul 30: 20 gens! 100 fish!
Aug 7: 30 gens, 500 fish!
Aug 13: 40 gens, 1000 fish!
Aug 16: 50 gens, 1300 fish!
Aug 21: 60 gens, 1700 fish!
Aug 27: 70 gens, 1900 fish!
Fire Phoenix
Renaissance
  • Fire Phoenix
family/5357
Aguillard
  • Fire Phoenix
family/6043
RisingFire
  • Fire Phoenix
family/1982
**I WANT THIS LINEAGE TO REMAIN PURE PHOENIX. No inbreeding, no naming restrictions.
Suzuki
  • Fire Phoenix
family/6942
Ignite
  • Fire Phoenix
family/5097
Burn
  • Fire Phoenix
family/5564
**1. Breed it with SB Phoenix only. No crossbreeding with gryphons and ice phoenix.
2. This is only a fire phoenix lineage
3. No freezing, no releasing, no selling(only gift)
4. Do not inbred them
5. You may send any of them back if you no longer interested in them
6. If you do want gift the offspring of your breeding, whoever you gift to must adhere to same rules for breeding.
Hi no tori
  • Fire Phoenix
family/2455
Kracken
Squid Babies
  • Kracken
family/8601
** Do not release members, do not inbreed. I don't mind if you freeze. Please name each member something that completes the phrase. Ex. "Itty Bittty" Squid Babies would be acceptable, but something like "Jess" Squid Babies is not permitted.
Tristan
  • Kracken
family/2482
**name must be a verb or action you wish to do to Tristan aka ____ Tristan as in you want to do that something to tristan
Gryphon
Gifts
  • Gryphon
family/7453
**1. Gift only
2. Give as a birthday present if you can (aka have the baby share the persons birthday)
3.DO NOT release (Send it back to me)
4. You can breed with other lineages, ONLY if that other lineage is alright with it as well!
5. Name them! This is cause for sadness as well. Unnamed pets are unloved pets!
6. You can freeze them AS HATCHLINGS, but I would prefer not. After all, they are gifts to do with as you wish!
Gifting ONLY!
Gryphies Soda
  • Gryphon
family/7691
**Though not as glamorous as the GemSea Cols or Magi Cola families, the Gryphies Soda Family makes up for it in shear gimmicky-ness. It is designed specifically for the fact that a total of ten creatures can boast the name Gryphies.
Redundancy
  • Gryphon
family/100
**Do not inbreed!
Breed and bring new species into the lineage if you can!
Freezing and releasing is not cool.
Ice Wings
  • Gryphon
family/4182
**1)NO freezing of hatchlings or eggs!!! if you no longer want them please sell them,gift them, or give them back to me.
2) Do not care if you inbreed,mix breed or whatever.
3)NO stupid names please =P
Hikari
  • Gryphon
family/6966
Stargate
  • Gryphon
family/7381
Fluffenshire
  • Gryphon
family/1169
Kuroi Sakai
  • Silver Gryphons
family/7136
Niwa
  • Silver Gryphon
family/6964
Raa
  • Fire Gryphons
family/5306
**1. Name your creature. It's name must be something in connection to Egypt. Books and movies count too.
2. No inbreeding
3. Hybrids are cool.
4. If I gifted you the creature, it's yours and yours only!
5. You may sell or gift the offspring.
6. Do not freeze or release any creature!
7. Don't just use them as keep decorations - they can breed, so breed them! I'd like to come up here and see new members.
Badica
  • Fire Gryphon
family/5611
of the Coalition
  • Fire Gryphon
family/5369
Zeklos
  • Fire Gryphon
family/5626
Lazar
  • Fire Gryphon
family/5625
Narrhofal
  • Fire Gryphon
family/1785
Icy Talons
  • Gryphon/Phoenix
family/3230
Ice Wind
  • Ice Gryphon/Phoenix
family/55
**born out of the icy wind members of this family are born in to greatness.....
Ice Wind has only 4 things to say:
#1 dont inbreed
#2 we want to have over 100 members soon!
#3 i (4everDragon) will breed you a first gen if you ask and breed (yes 4 free) it at least once
#3.5 I (4everDragon) may have a few free frozens if you see some under the Ice wind tab they r free!
#4 no other rules!
Infinity
  • Gryphons/Phoenix/Hippogryph
family/6171
**Please do not freeze pets, or release them, or breed with other lineages- thanks!

Have fun creating INFINITY creatures!

1 Phoenix (all first gens are phoenix)
2 Brown gryphons
3 Gold gryphons
4 Black gryphons
5 Grey gryphons
6 Fire gryphons
7 Ice gryphons
8 Ice phoenix
9 Regular Hippogryph
10 Lunar Hippogryph
11 Solar Hippogryph
Secret Love Guardian
  • Ice Gryphon
family/3384
**- Don't inbreed!
- Don't breed whit other lineages!
- Use ICE PHOENIX or ICE GRYPHION to breed whit! I guess lunar hippogriefs are allowed to since many people want to breed whit pagasoi, but please keep it ad least a blue lineage and the hippogriefs to a minimum, please.
- Don't sell them, just give them to others as a gift!
- Don't release them, but give them to a friend or send it back to me!
- Don't freez the eggs or hatschlings! (if this happen accidently tell me honestly and send it to Master Belmos)
- Name them, please!
- Breed them!
-Don't use them for quests!
Frosty
  • Ice Gryphon
family/7163
Direwolf
Nursery Guardian
  • Direwolf
family/400
Ryu
  • Direwolf
family/7512
Solace
  • Direwolf
family/6855
**1. Solace cubs/eggs are NEVER frozen
2. NEVER released
3. NEVER sold or auctioned. (They only go to the homes of magi who know the rules, as GIFTS, or back to me)
4. ONLY bred to direwolves
5. NEVER inbred
Moondance
  • Direwolfs
family/4890
DaySong
  • Direwolf
family/2970
Firefly
  • Direwolf
family/62
Pangeran
  • Direwolf
family/1298
Snowfell
  • Direwolf
family/2477
Lupin
  • Direwolf
family/832
Sylvaen
  • Direwolf
family/6763
**Breed with a non-lineaged Shop Born Direwolves only
No Freezing
No Inbreeding
No Releasing
No mixing Manticore Blood into lineage (nor going any further into mixing in more impure blood)
Mix and Match
  • Direwolf/Manticore/Chimera/Ibex
family/6353
**Please name your Mix and Match. Names related to candies, herbs and pastry would be great!

Progenitor name origins:
Nirupama means "unequalled" or "matchless" in Sanskrit.
Anupam means "incomparable" or "matchless" in Sanskrit.
Request free offspring here: 37-family-center/65391-rosehill-lineage-lair.html
Crest by me, request your own here: 27-hall-arts/64425-rosehill-crest-crafting.html
Sterling
  • Direwolf
family/7023
Moon Rage
  • Direwolf
family/7057
**1] Do not inbreed.
2] Do not sell or freeze any of the members.
3] Please gift members.
4] Name your members.
5] Do not breed with other lineages.
6] Only breed with direwolves or albino direwolves.
of Silverwind Pack
  • Direwolf
family/6344
Calla
  • Direwolf
family/1230
**"No one ever does live happily ever after, but we leave the children to find that out for themselves."

These are the wolves of Thunderclap, named of the Calla, a fierce warrior pack that preys on villages to feed their insatiable hunger for man-meat. It is sometimes whispered that strange, metal-masked men with green cloaks walk with them but none who see them live to tell the truth of such tales.

*DIRE WOLVES only please*

Don't release any and please do not freeze more than one egg and/or hatchling.

You can request my lineages here:
37-family-center/52522-none.html
Ootori
  • Direwolf
family/6941
Hayden
  • Direwolf
family/7041
Camaraderie
  • Direwolf
family/5552
Inu
  • Direwolf
family/5214
**1. When breeding this offspring, breed it with a SB direwolf/ 1st gen direwolf or SB/1st albino direwolf . Do not breed with a manticore.
2. You may sell/gift the offspring of the breeding if you wish. If you do sell/gift the offspring of your breeding, whoever you sell/gift to must adhere to same rules for breeding.
Awesomesauce
  • Direwolf/Manticore/Chimera/Ibex/Albino Direwolf
family/3195
There once lived a magi with a dream.
The dream to do the impossible.
He wanted to create something called "The Internet"
He tried and he tried, but all his magic was so bad! He got REALLY angry and took it out on his direwolves, cursing them with a wicked spell.
The direwolves saw nothing strange about themselves at first, until one full moon... They turned into awesomesauce. Everyone who saw the awesomesauce went "WOW! That's such awesome sauce!" Until they got bitten and turned into awesomesauce themselves. The direwolves, angry and confused at why the magi had done this to them, decided to take revenge by creating an army. An army of spell-ridden creatures with awesomeness shining in their eyes.
An army of awesomesauce.

The modern myth of "Werewolves" evolved from these creatures. The story got twisted and warped through time, but if you look at the ingredients in ketchup, it will say "May contain traces of Awesomesauce."
Limoges
  • Direwolfs (ONLY)
family/2386
Iditarod
  • Direwolfs (ONLY)
family/2435
ShadowFang
  • Direwolfs (ONLY)
family/7004
Calhavintas
  • Direwolfs (ONLY)
family/431
Ibex
Mountaineer
  • Ibex
family/3393
Leviathans
In Memory Of Elly
  • Leviathan
family/8479
Water Slide Tribe
  • Leviathan
family/8292
**MY LINEAGE:
NO RULES GO WILD!
The of Torchwood
  • Leviathan
family/5314
Tides Of Love
  • Leviathan
family/5798
**Do not inbreed!
Breed and bring new species into the lineage if you can!
Name them please?
Freezing and releasing is not cool.
Storms Never last
  • Leviathans
family/5272
**Family Rules can be found here:
37-family-center/64463-lineages-imperia ... l#p6793122
Out of your Fantasy
  • Leviathans
family/6236
1.) Don't release or inbreed!
2.) You can breed it with all Leviathans
Sealfriend
  • Tropical Leviathans (ONLY)
family/74
**Morgaln's Family (Be Respectful!)
Ultramarine
  • Tropical Leviathans (ONLY)
family/5180
**1. When breeding this offspring, breed it with a SB Tropical Levi. No crossbreeding.
2. No freezing, no releasing, no selling(only gift)
3. Do not inbred them
4. You may send any of them back if you no longer interested in them
5. If you do want gift the offspring of your breeding, whoever you gift to must adhere to same rules for breeding.
Snakeweed
  • Forest Leviathans (ONLY)
**Morobe Snakeweed is one of the five Leviathan heroes from "How the Leviathans got their Colors." Morobe returned to the Green Sea and dropped the Serpent Horn back into the hole he found it in. He spent his life among the fronds of seagrass and developed incredible skill at moving through even the most tangled growth. While he would sometimes visit Shelina at the seal colony, he would soon be drawn back to the cover of seagrass. To this day, his line watches over the resting place of the Serpent Horn.
***Morgaln's Family (Be Respective)
Woodland
  • Forest Leviathan (ONLY)
family/5156
1. When breeding this offspring, breed it with a SB Forest Levi. No crossbreeding.
3. Do not inbred them
5. If you do want gift the offspring of your breeding, whoever you gift to must adhere to same rules for breeding.
Is a silly name
  • Trench Leviathan (ONLY)
Inspired by my wonderful gift levi "Mmm Vivacious" long, long ago, I present to you the "Is a Silly Name" family. Sadly, 'Throatwarbler Mangrove' was too long, so my male had to be named "Luxury yacht" (which is, of course, how you pronounce 'Throatwarbler Mangrove' anyway).

*ahem*

Be inspired. Name yours anything you can possibly think of! These will always be free and you may always breed them with any levi type you want.

I'D RATHER NOT SEE THESE BEING SOLD. If you ever want to get rid of one you own please ask me. I'll take them back or purchase them from you myself. Also please do not release them, send frozens to Master Belmos if not myself.

You can request my lineages here:
37-family-center/52522-none.html
of the Water Tribe
  • Trench/Tropical Leviathans (ONLY)
family/3251
Azure
  • Trench Leviathan (ONLY)
family/5492
**1. When breeding this offspring, breed it with SB Trench Levi only. No crossbreeding
3. Do not inbred them
RiftGuard
  • Trench Leviathans (ONLY)
family/132
Tolano Riftguard is one of the five heroes of "How the Leviathans got their Colors." Tolano spent much time at the bottom of the Great Rift talking to the Kraken and telling him tales of the surface world. What was originally a price to be paid developed into a deep friendship. Tolano became well-known to those who travelled over the Great Rift. He would ask for stories of what they had seen and offered protection while they were in the area in return.
Pastafarian
  • Leviathans
family/510
Have YOU been touched by His noodly appendage?

Since it is disrespectful to teach Pastafarian beliefs without wearing His chosen outfit - which of course is full pirate regalia -- Yarr and Arr have taken their names in order to serve Him all the greater (it's hard to find an eye patch large enough to fit a leviathan). The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, while having existed in secrecy for hundreds of years, only recently came into the mainstream when a letter was published in May 2005 on the internet. With millions, if not thousands, of devout worshipers, the Church is widely considered a legitimate religion, even by its opponents - mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs.

No release, keep frozens to minimum plz.
You can request my lineages here:: 37-family-center/52522-none.html\
StormRacer
  • Storm Leviathan (ONLY)
family/82
Ulathin Stormracer is one of the five Leviathan heroes from How the Leviathans got their Colors.

After returning to the Leviathans, Ulathin turned into a strong leader for his people. The tale of his great race was passed on and to this day, to race the dolphins is a metaphor for pursuing a task untiringly. Ulathin took a liking to travel; he visited many places and got to know many Leviathans across the world.
Winged Cats
Rafflesia
  • Winged Cats
family/8536
Variance
  • Winged Cats (Both Colors)
family/5705
1. breed it with any SB winged cats. Crossbreeding is allowed
3. Do not inbred them
Kotex
  • White Winged Cats (ONLY)
family/6537
It's the lineage about female sanitary products, and other things.
Puvia
The for victims of Japan
  • Puvia
family/8660
Paint
  • Puvia
family/5510
**1. When breeding this offspring, breed it with SB Puvia.
2. Name the offspring according to colour.
3. No freezing, no releasing, no selling(only gift)
4. Do not inbred them
5. You may send any of them back if you no longer interested in them
6. If you do want gift the offspring of your breeding, whoever you gift to must adhere to same rules for breeding.
Chupacabra
Alot
  • Chupacabra
family/7186
Named in honor of this blog:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2 ... thing.html
Fearless
  • Chupacbra
family/239
Arkenian Kitsune/Kitsune
Chun
  • Arkenian Kitsune
family/7538
Fennec
  • Kitsune (ONLY)
family/5509
**1. Breed it with SB Normal Kitsune . No crossbreeding
3. Do not inbred them
Kumiho
  • Kitsune (ONLY)
family/5345
1. When breeding this offspring, breed it with SB Normal Kitsune or SB/1st A.Kitsune. Crossbreeding is allowed.
3. Do not inbred them
Manticore/Chimera
Riddle
  • Manticore/Chimera
family/556
Double Heads
  • Ibex/Manticore/Chimera/Direwolf/Capricorn/Albino Direwolf
family/6246
**Saa-chan is the leader of a whole herd of ibex, koi, and manticore belonging to the dark magi Azeekiyal. He could have any one of many lovely ladies as his mate, but Manly the manticore has won his heart fair and square. Now they are married, and are the heads of the cozy Double Heads lineage.

RULES:
1.) Do not freeze them.
2.) Do not use them for quests.
3.) You may not sell them, but gifting is fine.
4.) Do not release them.
5.) PLEASE name them.
5.) Do not breed them with another lineage.
6.) PLEASE breed new members into the family!
7.) I am always willing to take in ones you do not want!
Hippogryph
Power Rising
  • Regular Hippogryph
family/7379
Dead Skull
  • Solar Hippogryph
family/8790
**My Lineage
Rules NO RULES!
Wintermoon
  • Lunar Hippogryph (ONLY)
family/15
**They met under the light of a winter moon. She took his breath away, gleaming silvery white and brighter than the snow. He fascinated her, his frost shrouded wings burning with icy flame. Their hearts called out, and they took to the air to dance together, beneath a smiling winter moon.
the Quincy
family/5322
**Desription will follow soon :)

Please give them a name from the Manga Bleach, because it's a tribut of the Quincy's. Thank you :)

Rules
- breed only with the same gen or lower and only with Lunar Hippogryphs!
- No inbreeding!
- Don't sell the given creature!
- Don't Freeze!
- Don't release it -> send it back to me!
- Don't breed with other Lineages!
of the Rising of the Dead
family/6918
**The Rising of the Dead family - made on Halloween!

Rules:

Only one:

1. Make sure you breed them a lot; so the dead can take over!!!
SummerSun
  • Solar Hippogryph (ONLY)
family/2112
Morgaln's Lineages (Be Respective!)
Telvian Panther
Stalker
  • Telvian Panther
family/1329
Alphyn (ALL TYPES)
Ban
  • Silvian Alphyn
family/7562
Ringo
  • Silvian Alphyn
family/6757
**1. breed it with any SB Silvian or 1st gen Silvian.
3. Do not inbred them
Raza Quetzalcoatl
The Life is a Melody
  • Raza Quetzalcoatl
family/8214
Tenera Dog
Blood Pelt
  • Tenera Dog
family/5206
Xingyun
  • Tenera Dog
family/5120
**rules:
- no inbreed
- please don´t release them
- dont freeze them
SunSinger
  • Tenera Dog
family/4872
** These loyal creatures have always been special. Since they are often seen playing with shiny orbs, it is thought that they can control heat and even the sun. An angry Tenera can make it terribly hot in the area surrounding it and cause problems for the water creatures. However, they are almost never showing their aggressive side since they are now treated with respect and unlimited love.

*****Please do not release the offspring or any of their babies.
Send them to Shadow Cat if you don't want them anymore.
Of Paw Prints
  • Tenera Dog
family/4925
Miyashita
  • Tenera Dog
family/6958
**Rules:
1. No releasing(If you dont want it anymore please sent it back to me)
2. No freezing please!
3. No inbreeding
4. No selling(you can't sell it but you can gift it to others)
5. Please keep this family a pure Tenera Dog family(Example: No other creatures but Tenera Dog)
Capricorn
The Around The Sea
  • Capricorn
family/9057
de Dream Watcher
  • Capricorn
family/7243
**- No freezing.
- No releasing.
- No inbreeding.
- No Breeding into other lineages without permission.
- Breed to lowest generation possible, please.
- Name them, appropriately.
- Do something with them! You have them to help the family grow. I understand egg lock, and priorities, but please help my families grow when you can.
is Loved
  • Capricorn
family/6105
**Koibito and Maria are a very special couple. Despite Saa-chan’s many objections, Maria has left his herd and has married her lover Koibito. Because their children are ridiculed by the Double Heads family, Koibito and Maria have made sure each and every member of their family knows that they are still loved. Therefore I would like to present to you the “is Loved” lineage.

RULES:
1.) Do not freeze them.
2.) Do not use them for quests.
3.) You may not sell them, but gifting is fine.
4.) Do not release them.
5.) PLEASE name them.
5.) Do not breed them with another lineage.
6.) PLEASE breed new members into the family!
7.) I am always willing to take in ones you do not want!
Useless
  • Direwolf/Manticore/Chimera/Ibex/Capricorn/Albino Direwolf
family/192
**Okay, so I got bored of that description, and my writing sucks.
Rules;

Inbreeding is allowed, any inbred dogs must have a name starting with a "T" (thusly, non-inbreds, don't use the letter T!)
Breed in as many species as you like.
No frozen eggs, please! if you do so accidentally, please give to egg to Master Belmos
Please, pay attention to whom you are selling. Please don't sell/gift any of my lineages to anyone with less than 20 adult creatures. (20 is not hard to get, and can be done is less than two-three days)

Funny names are fun, but please crtl+f to make sure it has not been already used ^^
from The Deep
  • Capricorn
family/1980
**This is my lineage >from the Deep<.

The scales of the Capricorn born into this lineage shine in amazing colors. They take good care of the watercreatures of their Magi, especially of eggs and hatchlings. They keep an eye on all beings living in the water around them, defending them in case of emergency. They radiate heat - despite their cool, aquatic life - which does not only warm the body, but heart and soul as well.

Rules
- Please breed this one only with the same typ of the Creature!
- breed only with the same gen or lower!
- No inbreeding!
- Don't Freeze!
Darksea
  • Capricorn
family/1
**Biggest 1st lineage Capricorn Lineage Ever made in Magistream. Lineage is going to be a lot of money to get one. LOL! Just kidding this is all for free. Like my title says its all for free. Not kidding about the money part. Don't worry it'll be fine with no money for me. But tips appreciated.
Escaped Wonderland
  • Capricorn
family/7373
**- No freezing.
- No releasing.
- No inbreeding.
- Do something with them! You have them to help the family grow. I understand egg lock, and priorities, but please help my families grow when you can.

***************Special Rule*****************
Please give creatures of this family names from the mini-series. If we have issues, I will be giving out named creatures.
If you need help with names, please go here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1461312/
SeaGlass
  • Capricorn
family/2470
Story Of Esther
  • Hallow Capricorns except 1 Ruby Capricorn
family/7380
**- No freezing.
- No releasing.
- No inbreeding.

***********Special Rule*************
Please give creatures of this line names from the movie. If we have issues. I'll be giving out named creatures...
If you need help with names, please go here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430431/
Takahashi
  • Capricorn
family/6937
Of Sleepy hallows
  • Hallow Capricorn
family/7459
White Elks (Both Chain and Bell Elk)
Semper Fidelis
  • Chain Elk (NO BELL ELK!)
family/656
**If at some point you don't wish to keep your Semper Fidelis elk, please don't release it. Send it back to me in a trade.
Farir
Falling Leaves
  • Farir
family/8633
**- No Inbreeding
- No Releasing
- No Freezing

If you don't want your Falling Leaves Farir anymore, send him/her back to me!
Axolotl
de Roseate
  • Axolotl
family/7148
**- No freezing.
- No releasing.
- No inbreeding.
- Do something with them! You have them to help the family grow. I understand egg lock, and priorities, but please help my families grow when you can. So please, breed this family at least once.
Lakiran Platypus
Duckface
  • Lakiran Platypus
family/588

Beaker
  • Lakiran Platypus
family/4213
**Blacklist (meaning they wont get any of my family members for breaking the rules)::
clairie (FROM THIS LINEAGED BREAKING RULES YOU ARE SUSPENDED FROM THIS LINEAGE CLAIRIE.)

Rules::
1)NO freezing of hatchlings or eggs!!! if you no longer want them please sell them,gift them, or give them back to me.
2) Do not care if you inbreed,mix breed or whatever.
3)NO stupid names please =P
More Coming Soon. Have to be going.

Super Buddies
  • Lakiran Platypus
family/7464
1) No inbreeding.
2) Don't sell/release/freeze/etc any creature(s).

If you would like one, check this thread here: ( 37-none/88432-none.html)

Bahammer
  • Lakiran Platypus
family/56
**Morgaln's Lineage (BE RESPECTIVE)

Morgan
  • Lakiran Platypus
family/915
Jackolope (Any Type Of them)
Pooh
  • Angora Jackalope
family/1149
Sweet Illusion
  • Cacao Jackalope
family/7477
Long Patrol
  • Antelope Hare Jackalope
family/7463
Bunnicula
  • Angora Jackalope
family/2018
Fleece
  • Angora Jackalope
family/6793
Fluffoff
  • Angora Jackalope
family/2941
Beatrix Potter
  • Cacao Jackalope
family/7257
MilkShake Supreme
  • Snow Shoe Jackalope
family/4959
Crystalwing (Any Color)
Shakespear
  • Green Crystalwing (ONLY)
family/6135
Pasodoble
family/3232
Unknown Fates
  • Bronze Crystalwing (Only)
family/2399
de Jehanna
  • Bronze Crystalwing (ONLY)
family/4000
Saphir
  • Crystalwings (All Colors)
family/4346
**rules:
- no inbreed
- please don´t release them
- dont freeze them

breed with what u want, and give them a name :)
Tainted Blood
family/2506
**It is said that the day this family was discovered, that the blood that ran through their veins was tainted, making them outcasts of others.

DO NOT
Freeze Hatchlings
Abandon
Give a 1st Gen Away
Freeze Eggs
Sell Them For Profit
Be Mean to them D:

You Can
Inbreed
Breed With Another Family
Name Anything
Keep as a trophy; never breeding
Give Away a 2nd Gen and Below 2nd Gen :D (Such as 2nd, 3rd 4th and so on)

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, I, REWYDEW, WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU EVER AGAIN AND I WILL BLOCK YOU. Good Day.
Of Crystal Caves
  • Bronze Crystalwings (ONLY)
family/7366
**Rules
1. Gift them Only! Do not sell!
2. Do not release, if you no longer want your CW send them back to me.
3. Only Breed Bronze Crystalwings into this lineage please.
4. No Inbreeding.
5. Naming is not required but if you do, try and give them names of stones, and try not to repeat :D
Ice Octopus
of Pieuvre Armement
  • Ice Octopus
family/4596
** Don't breed other lineages into Pieuvre Armement. We are a proud, purist PMC.
Titanic
  • Ice Octopus
family/3315
Mist Stalker
The Mist Stalker
  • Mist Stalker
family/5900
**Do not freeze family member egg and hatchling.
Nandi Bear
Great hunters
  • Nandi Bear
family/5004

Bipolarbear
  • Albino Nandi Bear (ONLY Albino Nandi Bear) 1st gens specifically
family/8765
**-If you do not want your offspring of Bipolarbear, please send it back to Rosehill. :)
-Please do not freeze or release Bipolarbears
-Avoid inbreeding. Breeding a Bipolarbear with a 1st gen albino parner is preferred, but not required
Crest by me, request your own here: 27-hall-arts/64425-rosehill-crest-crafting.html
Arctos
  • Nandi Bear (ONLY)
family/6044
**1. breed it with any SB Nandi Bear.
3. Do not inbred them
Pearl Wyrm (All Colors)
Pearl Vision
  • Grey Pearl Wyrm
family/7759
**The_PrincessCat is owner of the Family from now until forever.

Thutmosid
  • Wyrm (Any one Stream born Wyrm)
family/4557
** 37-family-center/105598-restore-the-old ... #p11190472
That is the famliy lineage thread for a challenge

Montosomac Wyrms
  • Wyrm (Any stream born wyrm)
family/4486
**1. NO freezing at ANY stage! [Unless under my (Gilly) permission]
2. No releasing at ANY stage!
Auric
  • Wyrms
family/5501
**1. Breed it with any SB Pearl or 1st gen gold pearl. Crossbreeding is allowed.
3. Do not inbred them
HummingBirds
the Crashbirds
  • Hummingbirds
family/8699
**The Crashbirds,
born on the day of the big Magistream crash.

Do whatever you want!

You may also breed them with the Birds of the "aus der Asche" Family.
Pegasus (Both Colors)
of Duwath
  • Dark Pegasus
family/2996
Rules
- breed only with the same gen or lower and only with Dark Pegasus!
- No inbreeding!
- Don't Freeze!
Narwhals
Causing a Commotion
  • Nawhals
family/5242
Narwhals narwhals swimming in the ocean
causing a commotion
'cause they are so awesome

- Please Try to name your Causing a Commotion (adverbs are a going theme, but other kind of names are ok too)
- Can be bred both with dark and light narwhals

----
Crest by me, request your own here: 27-hall-arts/64425-rosehill-crest-crafting.html.
Hippocampus (All Colors)
Birthday
  • Green/Blue Hippocampus (ONLY)
family/5030
Rewin Dragon
Alatreon
  • Rewin Dragon/Ancient Rewin Dragon
family/2377
**These creatures dreams to be huge and bloodthirsty dragons. They tried to eat magis. But, unfortunately, they were too small to make a serious injury. When they became ancients, they lost their taste for magis and went after the other creatures. But, even though they were ancients, no one was scared of them, no matter how hard they tried.

Of Nawag
  • Rewin Dragon/Ancient Rewin Dragon
family/625
The little dragons of the >of Nawag<-Family are usually known to paint any keep red. They love to play with creatures of all kinds and are usually able to bring a smile to the face of any Magi around. These Rewins also sense imminent danger and give alert in case of a coming threat. The Ancients of this line are also very skillful as guardians of the Keep.

The name of my lineage >of Nawag< means Pygmy.

Rules
- No inbreeding!
- Don't Freeze!
Blessed Isles
  • Ancient Rewin Dragon except 1 Regular rewin dragon
family/3236
Fishbane
  • Ancient rewin dragons except 3 regular rewin dragons
family/3323
Ebbene Shark
Ripper
  • Ebbene Shark
family/2864
Tenacious Intentions
  • Ebbene Shark
family/5275
Seatear
  • Ebbene Shark
family/809
**There is little known of the Seatear family, other than they are Ebbene Sharks. These enigmatic creatures are shrouded in mystery and myth; even other sharks have difficulty understanding their actions. They take comfort in times of peace, but will not falter in times of war, and though anti-social by nature, Seatear sharks always give sage advice to those who need it. It is uncommon to see a Seatear in a mage's collection of familiars, for they generally avoid humans unless needed, but should a mage befriend a Seatear, they will remain loyal and devoted to them for the rest of their life. There are many tales about the group, though no one can discern adeptly which are true or not, for the Seatears tell only what is needed, not what is all there. It is said that their gift to see secrets as they happen has led to their family being hunted down for knowing what they should not, and the blood tragically spilled for what they know is, by myth, the reason for their solemn family crest.
Brontotherium
Earth Shakers
  • Brontotherium
family/2858
**Quick Rules:
No freezing or No releasing
No inbreeding
Stream born mates please
Please name something fun along the theme of the other names.
Cehual Boar
Bacon
  • Cehual Boar
family/2784
Minicorns (Both Colors)
King Arthurs Court
  • Dark Minicorn (ONLY)
family/4844
Mahogany
  • Minicorns (Both Colors Alllowed)
family/5303
**1. When breeding this offspring, breed it with any SB Minicorn.
3. Do not inbred them
Magical Pretty Pony
  • Minicorns (Both Colors Allowed)
family/4805
**With big, beautiful eyes, a happy face and a pretty unicorn horn, your MAGICAL PRETTY PONY is sure to be a very special friend! Brush your adorable pony pal’s hair with it’s own brush so it looks as lovely as can be and then take it on all of your magical, homicidal adventures. No matter where you two go, you and your new friend are sure to have all kinds of fun!

*Rules*
Take good care of your Magical Pretty Pony!
Be sure to feed their insatiable hunger for the flesh of the innocent!
Name them something HORRIBLY VIOLENT, or VIOLENTLY HORRIBLE!
Make sure you hose off the blood and gore from their wanton killing sprees every day!
Brush their pretty hair!
Books Of Shadows
  • Minicorns (Both Types allowed)
family/5523
**"The Book of Shadows is the name used for a book that contains magical and religious texts in the religion of Wicca and certain other neopagan witchcraft traditions. Typically, a Book of Shadows contains the core rituals, magical practices, ethics and philosophy of Wicca within it, and more often a list of the witch's personal spells." -from Wikipedia

The progenitors of this lineage were born on my birth date, and I wanted them to be part of a lineage close to my heart.

Lineage Rules

1. DO NOT inbreed, freeze, or release offspring. If you no longer want them, send them back to me.
2. DO NOT USE OFFSPRING FOR THE QUEST.
3. Please give them a name YOU feel is magickal. This can be interpreted differently, so it leaves the door open for many possibilities. If anything, pick a name close to your heart. JUST MAKE SURE YOU NAME THEM!

Please request a Book of Shadows on this thread: 37-family-center/51934-none.html.
Chewnicorn
  • Minicorns (Both Types allowed)
family/5192
**Many magis enjoy cross-breeding. Because like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. These creatures are known for their healing, but also for being able to turn into different kinds of chocolate. Their color and kind usually depends on the magi. So, what kind are you going to get?

-Chocolate based names only.

Raza Cobra
Kobura
  • Raza Cobras (Both Colors Allowed)
family/6290
**1. breed it with any SB Raza Cobra.
3. Do not inbred them
Alpaca's (Both Western and Southern)
Kudo
  • Southern Alasre Alpaca (ONLY)
family/6968
Sarvain
Doriru
  • Sarvain
family/6354
**1. breed it with any SB Sarvain.
3. Do not inbred them
of Wizard Of Oz
  • Sarvain
family/7725
|||♥♥♥♥♥Form♥♥♥♥♥|||

[color=#800080]♥♥Chuck Breed me a lineage your part of!♥♥[/color]
[color=#FFBF00][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=#804000][b]Which Lineages:[/b][/color]
[color=#FF4000][b]Trusting Worthy:[/b][/color] 

Hello ILC!  :t-wave: 
May I have an offspring of your Narnia-lineage? I promise to follow [b]all the rules[/b] and [b]will not give the offspring to someone else![/b] If I don't want to have the offspring of your lineage any longer, I'll trade it back to you!
I want to adopt this Narnian: [size=85](insert name here - and please look which ones are still available!)[/size] and I'll pay the price of 1k for it!
Thank you  :t-glomp:
Last edited by Chuckeh on April 24th, 2011, 9:59:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

♥ Chuck's Keep of 200 Free Lineages ♥

Post by Chuckeh »

Spoiler
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened
  • Slot Opened

Spoiler
  • None Yet.
Last edited by Chuckeh on April 25th, 2011, 8:50:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

♥ Chuck's Ready Lineage Quicksale Offsprings. ♥

Post by Chuckeh »

Any creatures that are ready and no one is ordering them then I will put up a quicksale for the lineages my creatures has bred for the lineage offspring. Here I will be putting them all up for you. These like I said are all for free.
Please make sure you use the form here. I will be able to find them easier and then I won't have to yell or not find them. Please in the form it will say "Which Tab it is in?" Please specifically look in my tabs and see if they aren't in my quicksale box then report it to me and I will find them for you.

Spoiler
No Creatures Are Ready From a lineage.

Creatures sold:
Spoiler
None
Form:

[right]♥ Requesting a creature from Quicksale Chuck! ♥
[b]Username:[/b]♥Insert here♥
[b]Which species is it:[/b]♥Insert Here♥
[b]Will you breed it at least a few times?:[/b]♥(Yes/No Question)♥
[b]Which Tab is it in:[/b]♥(If it isn't in my Lineage Quicksale tab which tab in keep is it? 
(Insert Here)♥
[b]Promising you won't sell/gift the offspring I gave you?:[/b]I, [u]♥*insert username here*♥[/u] will never sell one of your offsprings. If i do please make sure you never sell me a lineage creature and please put me on your black list chuck! You have, my word, [u]♥*insert username here*♥[/u] word, in you hands.[/right]
[/center]
Last edited by Chuckeh on April 25th, 2011, 9:07:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

♥ Chuck's Keep of 200 Free Lineages Blacklist and Whitelist

Post by Chuckeh »

Spoiler
No One. Please keep me away from putting you on this.
Last edited by Chuckeh on April 25th, 2011, 9:14:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Last edited by Chuckeh on April 24th, 2011, 10:06:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Re: ♥ Chuck's Keep of 200 Free Lineages ♥ - All Slots Open

Post by Chuckeh »

AND

Happy New Year
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Happy New Year
Mnunez2000
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mnunez2000 »

(I'm kinda comfused so dont yell at me if i get it wrong.)
♥ I would love to order some Lineages of the 189 Lineages Chuck! ♥
Username: *Mnunez2000*
Which Lineage/(s): 2 2nd gen white elk plz
Will you listen to all rules: yes i will
Chuck's Big Promise: I, *Mnunez2000*, will respect your lineage rules. I will not sell/gift any lineage babies unless I have your permission to do. If I don't want the creatures and I am going to quit I will give you the creatures back to you As Soon as Possible. I will not give them away. I'll pay a price for the lineage baby for 500g. Chuck, you have my word for not doing anything bad to the lineage baby.
~*Mnunez2000*
Please help grow all creatures!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Family Center”