How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by BBkat »

Sharl wrote: June 21st, 2024, 7:37:22 pm
audrei9 wrote: June 20th, 2024, 3:08:08 am
TohkritXhaln wrote: June 20th, 2024, 1:01:21 am Trying selling because I need gold for quests so expensive ! D:
Here's a tip! Each one of your non bred plumed crystalwings are worth 100,000 gold or more each, so you can say you want to sell them and have all the gold you need!
Non-bred meaning.... ~intrigued, and broke~
Parentless, they mean the CWs that were "Giftborn" or, not obtained from breeding.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

:t-cry: Oh those little eyes were so confused....Husband just put Nougat in the cat carrier to go ahead and take her to the new house this afternoon. The AC in the old house has gotten spotty and oldest son's already in the new place so he can watch her.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

the good:
- a set pf ins i've been waiting on (and who's tracking literally just ended when it hit Canada) arrived yesterday :evil:
- 3 more4 days left till summer break (Friday is a PA Day for schools so I don't work either, last day of school is Thursday)
- wore a set of sparkly leggings I bought the other day and they're suuuuper comfy
- the Ogrepon plush I ordered should be showing up today/this week I think

The not-so-good:
- the bubble wrap the pins were wrapped in was *stapled shut* for some god forsaken reason, instead of being taped, so I got stabbed in the finger by an unexpected staple. who fucking staples *bubble wrap* shut?????
- STILL waiting on the shipping notification for some Pride pins i backed on kickstarter. I want my pins.
-also waiting on shipping notifications for a pair of new sandals (my old ones are uh, peeling on the soles) and a new purse (my current one needs to be replaced). those are more recent orders bvut I'd really like them to arrive before vacation in August.

edit: Also, having the worst luck in getting in a Yveltal raid in Pokemon Go D:
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

BBkat wrote: June 25th, 2024, 9:23:48 am - the bubble wrap the pins were wrapped in was *stapled shut* for some god forsaken reason, instead of being taped, so I got stabbed in the finger by an unexpected staple. who fucking staples *bubble wrap* shut?????
Oh that person deserves to be surrounded by legos on their floor when they get out of bed. Nobody should be allowed to ruin bubble wrap like that. :angry:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

The dentist overseeing my invisalign thinks that a tooth could still be moved slightly, so in a month I have to get more inserts. I will have had them for over a year and I am sick of them. :facepalm:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Rainwater wrote: June 25th, 2024, 12:46:32 pm The dentist overseeing my invisalign thinks that a tooth could still be moved slightly, so in a month I have to get more inserts. I will have had them for over a year and I am sick of them. :facepalm:
The questions are... Are you happy with how your teeth look now? Is that one slightly crooked tooth a glaring and obviously noticeable issue?

If you are happy with your teeth now, tell the dentist enough is enough and you want to stop. They're your teeth and it's your opinion that matters. Sounds to me like he just wants to gouge you for every possible penny.
I'm back, but still catching up
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: June 25th, 2024, 5:51:44 pm
Rainwater wrote: June 25th, 2024, 12:46:32 pm The dentist overseeing my invisalign thinks that a tooth could still be moved slightly, so in a month I have to get more inserts. I will have had them for over a year and I am sick of them. :facepalm:
The questions are... Are you happy with how your teeth look now? Is that one slightly crooked tooth a glaring and obviously noticeable issue?

If you are happy with your teeth now, tell the dentist enough is enough and you want to stop. They're your teeth and it's your opinion that matters. Sounds to me like he just wants to gouge you for every possible penny.
I am happy, but I also feel like I've come this far, I might as well continue at least one more time. If they say that it could be adjusted again once this round is done, I will probably be done. And they haven't charged me any extra since I started except for cleanings (granted, getting started was a lot, so maybe it accounted for the whole process).
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

So much to do at work and not much time for other stuff.
Today I managed to cut my finger with the sharp edges of a screw's thread. Now I have 7 perfectly parallel cuts and I am not sure whether I just unlocked some secret skill or whether I was simply clumsy.

I haven't seen aethelwhyne for quite some time. And ctrlaltdel2. :t-:(
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

EstherGamer wrote: June 25th, 2024, 11:14:32 am
BBkat wrote: June 25th, 2024, 9:23:48 am - the bubble wrap the pins were wrapped in was *stapled shut* for some god forsaken reason, instead of being taped, so I got stabbed in the finger by an unexpected staple. who fucking staples *bubble wrap* shut?????
Oh that person deserves to be surrounded by legos on their floor when they get out of bed. Nobody should be allowed to ruin bubble wrap like that. :angry:
I've never even seen someone *staple* bubble wrap. Everything I've ever gotten that was in bubbled wrap, had tape on it. Which is why I just stuck my finger right in the opening and yanked. I assumed there was tape.
There was not.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

This weather can stop now please. There's just a little bit of stuff left in the old house, but the AC isn't working. Meaning it's too hot for me to work from the house while youngest is at summer reading tutoring or pack. So glad I went ahead and sent the cat to the new place on Monday!

We abandoned the place in favor of one of the cabins so we could cool off and sleep. Have to be out of the cabin Friday morning though, and the family helping with the last little bit won't be here until Saturday morning. Need to figure out what to do because I still have to work on Friday.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”