How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by audrei9 »

TohkritXhaln wrote: June 20th, 2024, 1:01:21 am Trying selling because I need gold for quests so expensive ! D:
Here's a tip! Each one of your non bred plumed crystalwings are worth 100,000 gold or more each, so you can say you want to sell them and have all the gold you need!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
rosemoon
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemoon »

Great day. I'm now deep in renovating my living space. I've been focusing on transforming it into a cozy sanctuary.
I've incorporated warm lighting throughout my home. Soft, ambient lighting can make a huge difference in creating a cozy atmosphere, especially during the evenings. I've added lamps with warm-toned bulbs and candles around the room to create a soft glow.
One of the additions that has made a big difference is the new sofa. Bought it 2 weeks ago. I chose a custom one with plush cushions and soft upholstery, perfect for sinking into after a long day. Got it from What A Room, a store with customizable couches, in case someone needs a new one.
Another element necessary for coziness is incorporating soft textures and fabrics. I added plush throw blankets and fluffy area rugs, tactile additions that make the space more inviting and comfortable.
Last edited by rosemoon on June 21st, 2024, 10:54:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Airasyraye wrote: June 18th, 2024, 12:18:29 am
Soleil wrote: June 17th, 2024, 10:26:13 am Been a hot minute since I was on here, but holy hell my life is a complete dumpster fire right now.

Vietnam's immigration system has effed Hubs and I up ROYALLY by getting so freaking behind they didn't process our exit visas on time. That means we had to reschedule TWO SEPARATE FLIGHTS at our own expense.... so now I'm out around $500 and we're just in limbo waiting for them to say when the visa is done. Mind you this is after we had to pay over $1000 for all the visas and stuff anyway. I am so done with this country.

Our apartment rental expires on Monday, so I will be scrambling to find a hotel or something if we don't have the visa by Friday.
Oh, I'd be sooo mad. Not much you can do with any government, they'll basically just tell to shut up and f off. But that's obscene. I really hope it works out for you.
I am beyond livid. Today is Thursday (evening) and we STILL have no word on our exit visas. We just had to cancel flights completely because they wouldn't let us reschedule again. Also booked another hotel to stay until Thursday next week if we need to.

I think what irritates me the most is that no one has to take accountability for this. The government has probably screwed over thousands of people in regards to flights and hotels. No one takes responsibility, it's just oh well too bad for you.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Soleil wrote: June 20th, 2024, 6:52:22 am
I am beyond livid. Today is Thursday (evening) and we STILL have no word on our exit visas. We just had to cancel flights completely because they wouldn't let us reschedule again. Also booked another hotel to stay until Thursday next week if we need to.

I think what irritates me the most is that no one has to take accountability for this. The government has probably screwed over thousands of people in regards to flights and hotels. No one takes responsibility, it's just oh well too bad for you.
That really sucks. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. :t-:(

One of my cats is currently being spicy. He's also jumping on a shelf that he knows he isn't supposed to get on. :t-facepalm:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

audrei9 wrote: June 20th, 2024, 3:08:08 am
TohkritXhaln wrote: June 20th, 2024, 1:01:21 am Trying selling because I need gold for quests so expensive ! D:
Here's a tip! Each one of your non bred plumed crystalwings are worth 100,000 gold or more each, so you can say you want to sell them and have all the gold you need!
Non-bred meaning.... ~intrigued, and broke~
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Sharl wrote: June 21st, 2024, 7:37:22 pm
?

I mean first generation crystalwings?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

audrei9 wrote: June 21st, 2024, 8:39:23 pm
Sharl wrote: June 21st, 2024, 7:37:22 pm

?

I mean first generation crystalwings?
So I just pop a thread up in LTS going hey yo I have named plumed crystalwings to sell and see who bites and suddenly I have enough gold to do the changing-guilds quest a *lot* (I have feelings about the kelung varieties, OK? I kind of want all of them. As well as all the shopborn critters. I'm a completionist, so sue me)
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Sharl
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

...wait it's just the donation ones, not the blue, green, or bronze ones that are worth that much. Darn it.
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

My medication is messing with me. I could barely eat breakfast and now my stomach is a bit upset. :t-:(
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

It has been so hectic these couple of weeks or so. Hopefully after tomorrow, everything will be back to normal D:

Return to “Community Discussion”