Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
fauna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by fauna »

Spoiler
On the home page where it says:

NEWEST RELEASE - JANUARY 15TH, 2023
January 15th 2023: Creature 1382 has been released.

It is the January Midmonth Donation Pet and can be found in the Donation Shop.

Creature 1382: Jade Yagua
Obtained by: Donation Shop
Sprites: Mysfytt
Description: Real

When you click on the link for Jade Yagua, it links to the page for Nadolig Corgerus
edit: seems to have been fixed :)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Not sure if it's a 'new feature' or a glitch, but I don't like it. When I click on the 'back to top' link.. instead of taking me back to the top of the page I was on, it takes me to https://magistream.com/#top Doesn't matter which page I was on, it always goes to the top of the 'stream' page.
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

When I go to the Bestiary and click on any creature, then click "Back to the bestiary," I always get the error page ("No such page exists") even though the URL is "magistream.com/bestiary." Reloading the error page also does not resolve the issue.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:Not sure if it's a 'new feature' or a glitch, but I don't like it. When I click on the 'back to top' link.. instead of taking me back to the top of the page I was on, it takes me to https://magistream.com/#top Doesn't matter which page I was on, it always goes to the top of the 'stream' page.
I get the same thing since I came online this morning...

But if I use the little arrows on the right of the posts it works just fine? O.o
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Ran
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ran »

Whenever I try to name a creature, I get a message claiming 'no creature selected' — whether I try to name from the keep page, or via the creature's individual page. I finally got my Albino Direworlf hatchie and can't name it properly for the quest. Am I missing anything?
DC | TFO | FR

• ♣ The Sun will shine again ♣ •
• Thank you for clicks! Please remember to click others in threads as well ♣ •
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Thank you for pointing this out--We've let our programmer know! We will fix the naming bug as soon as we can.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

On March 10 (funny enough my bday) I was trying to access the website via mobile browser between the times of 6pm-8pm and was having constant cloudflare gateway errors. It was so bad that I thought I wasn't going to be able to login, but at the last moment at around 11:30pm I was able to login finally.

So yea the cloudflare errors had the site loading ultra slow and at one point not even loading the website at all, I got worried that the site was down and even checked Twitter for any website status updates. If the site is down you will try to do a status update on Twitter at least right?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

I don't know if it's an error but the quest to join the dark brotherhood doesn't show up. I did the face changer quest a while ago...
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

tempestsea wrote:I don't know if it's an error but the quest to join the dark brotherhood doesn't show up. I did the face changer quest a while ago...
The first step should be visible in the Keep https://magistream.com/world/1 with the title "Secret Shop: Mysterious Business". Is that not visible for you there?
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
I will be intermittently away during July 7th - August 11th, so please bear with me if it takes me a while to respond to you. ^_^
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

Rosehill wrote:
tempestsea wrote:I don't know if it's an error but the quest to join the dark brotherhood doesn't show up. I did the face changer quest a while ago...
The first step should be visible in the Keep https://magistream.com/world/1 with the title "Secret Shop: Mysterious Business". Is that not visible for you there?
No there is secret shop initiation which does not give me an option to complete it.
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”