Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

tempestsea wrote:
Rosehill wrote:
tempestsea wrote:I don't know if it's an error but the quest to join the dark brotherhood doesn't show up. I did the face changer quest a while ago...
The first step should be visible in the Keep https://magistream.com/world/1 with the title "Secret Shop: Mysterious Business". Is that not visible for you there?
No there is secret shop initiation which does not give me an option to complete it.
Check that you have the required gold and eggs that the Initiation stage requires: https://magistream.com/library?story=33 It sounds like you don't, and that's why it won't let you continue. :italian:
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
I will be intermittently away during July 7th - August 11th, so please bear with me if it takes me a while to respond to you. ^_^
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

Rosehill wrote:
Check that you have the required gold and eggs that the Initiation stage requires: https://magistream.com/library?story=33 It sounds like you don't, and that's why it won't let you continue. :italian:
Aha that was it thank you so much
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

Oops sorry for the double post...
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

I've known about this since I joined, and it's always puzzled me. I may of reported this in the past, I can't remember.
Any reason why I can't access this page at all? It's in the footer too. Not anything important, it just seems weird. Is it supposed to be inaccessible?
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

I'm not sure if this is an error but I posted in my most recent ooc thread of an RP that I'll be starting with AlphaWolf soon in response to her post, but it's no longer showing there although it was earlier. I got a "General Error" message after I tried to post and when I hit the back arrow, it wasn't showing anymore but it had duplicated my post and deleted hers although it also says that her post is the most recent one and not mine in the subscriptions area of my keep. I tried to log out of the site and log back in, thinking that maybe it was a glitch, but it's not showing her post.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
CrimsonVixon
CreaturesTrade

Post by CrimsonVixon »

Ive noticed I am unable to name my creatures it says the box is unsecured and then when I go to name it takes me out of the site, I dont know if its just me or if I just missed other reports of it
eurylike
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by eurylike »

yeah i'm getting the same error as above. when i go to write a name into the field, a little message pops up that reads 'this form is not secure. autofill has been turned off.' if i type in a name and hit submit, a second message reads 'the information you're about to submit is not secure. because this form is being submitted using a connection that’s not secure, your information will be visible to others.' i then hit send anyway (because it's just a made-up name not my credit card number or something) and i get a magistream error message that reads 'No creature specified.' i did some research and it sounds like it's an issue with the site's SSI?
prince, he/they
my shop, my wishlist

<3 any and all clicks appreciated <3
Spoiler
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Katnilb »

The issue is that the form for naming a creature is being submitted to

Code: Select all

http://magistream.com/name
instead of

https://magistream.com/name
It should be a fairly simple fix and creatures can still be named if you right click on the text box, select Inspect in the context menu and add an s after the 'http' like below:

<form action="https://magistream.com/name" method="post">
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

No cabbits are showing up on the 16th despite the post saying they will. Not sure if the post saying they will appear on the 16th was a typo or this is a site error.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Donations seem to be taking awhile to show up on the site now. Not sure why. Anyone else having this problem?
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”