The It's Comfy but Probably Not Cool Thread

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

Thern
CreaturesTrade

Re: The It's Comfy but Probably Not Cool Thread

Post by Thern »

I usually wear normal casual clothes like jeans, t-shirt and hoodie. which they are usually on the baggy side. My t-shirts are normally plain and most of the time don't have too many words on them mainly just simple designs, or animals, or nothing at all.
my clothing style may not look the best but i don't care too much about how I look, I care more about being comfy and warm.
and also I only wear dress clothes when i absolutely have to.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alexica
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alexica »

Boxers! (Yes I'm a girl who wears mens' boxers) I love boxers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
shadowsmudge
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadowsmudge »

I love my sweats. I pay no attention to what's cool and I wear what I am comfy in all the time. It makes me happy. :) Mostly sweats, some jeans. I wear big baggy basketballs shorts too. I love those. *huggles* I am definitely a comfort person. ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
flamekaat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by flamekaat »

Alexica wrote:Boxers! (Yes I'm a girl who wears mens' boxers) I love boxers.
Yeah on this one as well. I have an old old old pair of Haines Boxers I wear as pjs or in house on days off clothing. I Love the things. In contrast now that they make boxer type things for womens I HATE those. They make em for our bodies more supposedly. Um NO I like mens boxers even if I have no use for the front flap with a button. Just can't stand the girl version. I had some Ac/dc patterned ones and some ones with various brands of booze but they died from to many washes beck in the day. not made very sturdy I guess. Go wally world I can still buy them if I feel like it or could last time I was in wally world. (Wally world=walmart) Being 120 miles from the nearest wally, it is always an entertaining proposition to get a chance to go.
I have also found some fuzzy slippers that I sometimes like putting on...just had to wash em for the irst time. the inside is like fake long haired sheepiness and the outside is a polar fleece fabric with some non slip grippies on the bottom. Awesome. :D Stay comfy my friends!
Umbria:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Saffrie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saffrie »

Personally, I am a fan of any sort of pants other than jeans for just sitting around. I LOVE yoga pants though. I wear mine so much they have holes everywhere, even on the very bottom part. Although big shirts are comfy and roomy, I perfer to stick to more fitting clothes NOT made of fleece. That fabric is way too uncomfy for me. Also like to wear funny socks with the non-slip things on the bottom.
RewinAncient
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RewinAncient »

Plain and simple style for me.

Short sleeve graphic tees, low rise straight leg jeans, and a pair of Converse to match.

But then I stray to the occasional, or not so occasional, rainbow color assortment of sweatpants I own, same said style of muscle shirts, one of my 8 pairs of pjs, and I'm off
This Ancient's always buying Rewins and Whales
anyanka
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by anyanka »

Sweat pants! I have a pair whom I wear as often as I can, especially in school when we have drama classes (jeans and such sucks, because they limit your movement quite a bit). I used to be afraid of wearing them in public but now that I have to use them on certain days, it's fantastic :D
yo
Coporeal
CreaturesTrade

Post by Coporeal »

I like sweatshirts and long shorts. I wear t-shirts all the time, and am definitely not a fan of tight pants. They just restrict your movement and are too uncomfortable for me. I also can't stand socks, which I know is unusual. My family always ask how my feet aren't cold, and I don't have an answer. Socks bother me, but I don't mind shoes. If I'm not doing anything away from my neighborhood, I just go barefoot.
RiverFawn
CreaturesTrade

Post by RiverFawn »

I like baggy shirts and pants, because "normal" girls' clothing is so tight and is meant to "show off."
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Please click my eggs, then PM me and I'll click yours :)
Thanks for the Christmas gifts, everyone!
Unnoticed
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Unnoticed »

weirdly enough, I tend to be most comfortable in tank tops, somewhat loose, or stretchy. A good percentage of cotton in the fabric is a must. If I DO wear t-shirts, they're generally huge on me (usually my da's old ones, so XXL, for the most part), because having things tight around my neck makes me nervous. Also hate anything tight around my arms, so if usually go for larger hoodies or sweatshirts on the rare occasion it's actually cold enough (I live in upper-mid CA).
I really dislike the feel of sweats, though I'm starting to get a taste for pyjama pants when I sleep. But generally I prefer jeans (especially if they're worn out some). umm. underwear and a big, loose tanktop is the best during a hot summer day though.
And barefoot is always best. Though admittedly I love my big black combat boots to death <3
ImageImage

Sitting (free, just ask):

me babies:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Hall of Speakers”