Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by caniskoppie »

Windi1 wrote: July 1st, 2024, 2:41:10 pm
caniskoppie wrote: June 12th, 2024, 7:51:38 am Can something be done about all those crawling and clicking bots?
I like my hatchies to be a low %, now look at this one: Image at 16,82% already!
Last click was from GPT [bot].

Sometimes I want to freeze eggs at 0.00% after I catch or buy them. As anyone else I think.
Nope, said Bing bot, and made them around 16%.

I'm getting fed up with those bots messing with my eggs and hatchlings every time.
While I can't really give you advice about your hatchies, I can with the 0.00% eggs. Freeze them as soon as you get them or said bots will click them. Don't go to their page after clicking the "unnamed" link as that will, also, cause the bar to grow. Waiting will keep you forever frustrated. Hope it helps. :-)
Thank you for trying to help.
I know how to handle (or not handle) eggs, but sometimes I buy or fish several eggs one after another, then go to my keep to move them to safety. With the site being as slow as it is, buying one, back to the keep, move or freeze it, going to the shop, buying the next (same goes for fishing), it will take forever.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”