Roleplay Stage rules
Evermore
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Land of Gwynid OoC

Post by Evermore »

Evermore wrote:
Evermore wrote:Hello! Fang pointed this roleplay out to me, and I love it!! Seriously, really cool idea.
Here is the form I tried to write. Can someone let me know if it's ok? Only part I need help with right away is the history, I'm just a little confused; am I supposed to write she has been doing in Gwynid for 170 years, or what her history is before she fell into Gwynid?

Username:Character Name Elisa Rolland (Chastity)
Spoiler
Age: She looks to be in her early twenties; really, she is 178 years old.
Appearance: Image
Elisa has fire red hair that hangs to her waist when let down. She normally keeps it up in some elaborate hairstyle. She has intense blue eyes that never shine. Her lips are full and pouty, but always look like she just bit into a sour apple. She wears 'brazen' makeup; bright red lips, kohl lined eyes, pale powdered face, rouged cheeks. She is thin, having lacked ample food her whole life. She has enough womanly curves to get by, especially with her wider set hips. She stands at five feet and three inches; average height for a woman at the time. Her skin is pale from spending most of her time inside. She has light scars all over her body,silvery marks seeming to paint a picture of her hard life on her body. She is dressed as a dirt dove does; proactively. She has a simple chemise that cuts low over her breasts, showing off her powdered bosom, a black bodice that pushes up her chest and cinches her waist in, a green silk over skirt that is hitched up, her ankles exposed. She wears simple silk black slippers, and a wilted white feather plume in her hair. She even has a fine embroidered fringed shawl, a gift from a customer. She still smells of a thick, cloying perfume.
Personality: Elisa is a bold woman. She started off sweet and innocent, as all little girls do. But the harsh world shaped her to be a survivor. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, even if her opinions are unpopular or wrong. She isn't shy or demure as women of that time are supposed to be. She doesn't have a soft or gentle voice, rather a loud and demanding one. She has no morals holding her back from doing whatever she damn well pleases. She strives to live a life of pleasure and happiness. She isn't afraid to exploit men openly, to get whatever she wants. She is flirty, but only because the job requires it. She detests girls who are nauseatingly giggly and feminine. She is bawdy and coarse, telling the facts of life like they are, and not sugar coating anything. She doesn't faint over blood, disease, death, or the dirtier things in life. She is a straight forward woman, but she doesn't reveal much about her deeper thoughts or past.
Arrival: Elisa was going for a walk through the woods after receiving some troubling news from a doctor. She thought she saw a cat running through the trees, and she followed it. She found herself deeper into the woods than she had originally intended. She saw the strange bunch of trees, and went closer to look at them, and tumbled into the different world.
Time Period: Victorian Age. She tumbled through in the year of 1856.
History: Elisa was thoroughly confused when she first tumbled in. She tried to find a way out for the first few days, sleeping under trees, eating and drinking what little she could find. The other veterans found her after a few weeks. She lived with them for a while, but she found she hated their company. She isn't a very sociable person, and she really doesn't enjoy other females company. So she left that little group to stick it out on her own. Little by little she built the small wooden house she now lives in, with a small garden of edibles. She's even kept all the animals that find their way into the world; about ten cats, three dogs, two deer, and even a horse roam around her small little home. She found some comfort in their companionship, but they weren't humans. She become maddeningly lonely. She thought to just wait out her days. But once she found she never grew older, she became increasingly confused and worried. She tried to kill herself many times, all to no avail. All it would do is hurt, and any marks would fade away to faint scars. She counted every single day, keeping track of how long she had been stuck there. She didn't venture far from her little homestead, and she hasn't met any other humans yet. She fills her time with gardening, sewing, singing, and spending time with the animals, especially the horse, whom she simply calls, Horse.
Eventually Tobias stumbled upon her. She took him into her little home, to have some company, and to keep the other group from ringing him in. The two grew very close, and they are living together in the little cottage.
Other:
Okie, fixed the history and a few other things. :)
Ok, hopefully last fix. XD Is this ok by everyone, Fang, Bex?
Image"My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel."
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

Ah she sounds awesome~ XD Bex has final say but I like her x3.
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Evermore
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Evermore »

Thanks xD Sorry it took me so long to get everything right haha :nerd:
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

It's fine x3. I'm just anxious to start, honestly x3.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Evermore
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Evermore »

Yeah me too XD
BexOalen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by BexOalen »

Looks good! Grabbing the code and putting her up!

And you two think you're excited? I'm dying here. XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

Okay I'm done with my rehearsal early today so computer or not, I'm gonna be doing Toby's form! :yarly: Finally! :hooray:

And Ever, Ellie (I decided Toby shall dub her this) looks great! :D
+Good and evil are always at war inside you+
-That's rough, buddy-
\Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times/
#Down ya go#
>It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's FRIENDLY!<
|SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!|
~I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! Gravity~
Evermore
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Evermore »

Yaaaaay victory (finally) :woo: :roll: :wee:
Aww pet names how cute XD
Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

I'm a bad person, I know. :headdesk: I'm dog/house sitting and things got busy. However, I only have a few more sections of his form so I should be able to do them tomorrow morning in school.
+Good and evil are always at war inside you+
-That's rough, buddy-
\Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times/
#Down ya go#
>It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's FRIENDLY!<
|SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!|
~I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! Gravity~
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

I'm such a dork, I just made Beatrice on a doll maker x3.
Spoiler

Fang can't be bad if she is taking care of le puppy~

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”