Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
TheAmazingMe
CreaturesTrade

Re: What Colour Is Your Soul [Remake OOC Thread]

Post by TheAmazingMe »

More people for Chrome to be mean too!
Or what if the red and greens get along somehow, that would not be good for the others :)
UmbraFear
CreaturesTrade

Post by UmbraFear »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. When the barrier comes down, this is gonna be war. XD
-DEAD-
Lanani
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lanani »

Hey wollfie, is it possible to have a chart showing who's what color and where they are? sorry if im complicating things.
Like to Rp? Join me and my friends and you will have a blast ^_^ http://newdawnrp.boards.net/ Image Image
UmbraFear
CreaturesTrade

Post by UmbraFear »

I already did that. The character list has all of their names colored the same colour as their soul, and where they are is determined by their soul colour until the barrier comes down, found in 'Places The Lake Woman Might Send You'.
-DEAD-
Lanani
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lanani »

Oh ok
Like to Rp? Join me and my friends and you will have a blast ^_^ http://newdawnrp.boards.net/ Image Image
SheWolfWarrior
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SheWolfWarrior »

Goodness, I think I have too many chars, LOL. That post took way longer than expected. *breathes a sigh of relief* Also, sorry for taking a day to post. Life is really beating down on me currently, so I'll try to get on when I can, but I can't really make any promises, sorry. Hopefully my mood will get back to normal soon.
Kinda on hiatus here. If you'd still wish to chat and RP with me, follow this little spider to my CS account.
I'm a Jesus Freak. For without the love of Christ, I'd be nothing.
Lanani
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lanani »

Is it ok if i bring Xavi and Drea over?
UmbraFear
CreaturesTrade

Post by UmbraFear »

Yep, that's fine. They're probably both going to be grey.
-DEAD-
Lanani
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lanani »

Name: Xandrea
Species: Charonte
Appearance: Image
She stands at 5'7with a slender yet curvy frame with cascading raven black hair that meets her hips. She has long wicked claws, impenetrable scales, grand bat-like wings giving a wing spand of twelve feet,and a long whip like tail with poisonous spikes on the end.She has big ridged horns that curves dangerously outward and very sharp. When she's trying to be cute she'll decrease their size but she wont hide them.Her skin is marbleized and pale purple in color and her eyes are a swirling gold and hazel brown pattern.

She loves to wear clothes that show off her figure,making it easier to catch her prey. That kinda ironic because its the only time she will try to look human,if shes looking for prey,though it really depends on her mood.

Personality:Drea is bold and has no filter. If she sees something that she wants,she goes for it and claim it as her own then dares anyone to take it from her. She is a huge flirt. Her behavior is borderline succubus sometimes.If it can be seduced then its fair game,but if she likes you then she will just seduce you and rob you blind. It really just depends on her mood,she'll either seduce you or kill you. She can have a nasty temper and have been known to eat her competition when it comes to acquiring someone's attention. She can be very shallow,but when it comes to her family she will destroy anyone who tries to harm them. Without a second thought.

Of her siblings she loves fighting and killing the most
She is very mischievous,causing problems for entertainment value,though beware when she grows board of you.
She can be playful in a less dangerous way than her baby sister Xavi. She doesnt do very well with the word "no". She will beg,plead,and try to coerce you just to get her way. If she still cant have it then she will simply destroy it. If she cant have it then no-one can,she can be very vindictive.

Other: She is bonded to Alex (not sure if you wanted them to be bonded in this Rp or not. Just let me know whether or not to change it) and she hates Daemons and Gallu.

Name: Xavierra
Species:Charonte
Appearance: She has long wicked claws, nearly impenetrable scales, grand bat-like wings and a long whip like tail with poisonous spikes towards the end of it.She has long pale blue hair and her skin is marbleized and grey in color and her eyes are a swirling red and violet pattern.What she wears depends on her mood so it can be random. She 5'5 with a slender yet athletic build,with a look of innocence that would have you completely oblivious to her actual nature.

Personality: She is sometimes bipolar. She loves to have fun ,though beware when she's happy go lucky. She can be very mischievous when bored,so watch out. Upset her and she'll make a snack of you.She eat...a lot. She can eat anything and everything, food is food. But her favorite prey are the lessor demons. She loves to listen to their curdling screams as she eats them alive.

She can be very energetic.She is unbound and loving her freedom. She don't like to see others hurt unless she is the one doing the hurting,it makes her mad. She is flighty at times doesn't like keeping still.She is very childlike in her behavior, but also very enlightened and mature. is very easy to annoy, and very dangerous when angry.She enjoys killing thing but would rather play with her victims before destroying them. If you manage to befriend her then call yourself lucky. She is a skilled fighter and she is merciless in battle. Fearsome, powerful, all but unstoppable.
Other: She hates Daemons and have a Cerberus pup named Kaelios. She also enjoys annoying Alex.
This is the puppy she stole from Drea. His name is Kaelios

This is the form he sometimes take
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... eiyuXx.png
Last edited by Lanani on March 15th, 2014, 5:57:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
UmbraFear
CreaturesTrade

Post by UmbraFear »

Yep, they're both grey. XD Valos and Thadeus are gonna be in for a real shock.
-DEAD-

Return to “Backstage”