Mohis, Creatures 1511 and 1512

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Mohis, Creatures 1511 and 1512

Post by darksouls »

Ryves wrote: June 8th, 2024, 5:26:24 am Am I misremembering or did I once read in someone's profile something about 'I survived the faces in the stream?' Is this commemorating that event? :lol:
Literally I think I remember what you're referring to, at least hearing about it, if not being around for it. If this is a reference to that intentionally, that'd be hysterical. :lol:

- Alex
Currently taking a break to focus on creativity and ourselves. <3

they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

These are unsettling and I love it.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Adult male Mohi Melcu! (got an adult female, no dimorphism)

Description:

It's easy to distinguish a melcu adult from other snails because of their shells. There are many gold and yellow snails, but no others have patterns that display feelings in their shells. The melcus are sociable and seek a magis' company from the day they hatch. By the time they reach adulthood, the melcus are so accustomed to humans that they have no desire to live in the wild. The adults are comfortable living in the Keep, accompanying magi wherever they go, happy to use their magic to show the emotions of those around them. They act as brooches and badges, sticking their bodies to cloaks and showing what the wearer feels. On some occasions, they can even be convinced to change their patterns to the amusement of children. However, the melcu adults are honest beings, refusing to show a different emotion than the one felt. Because of this, they are trusty creatures, the magi knowing a paiga will never lie for its owner.

They're so goofy, I love them actually. XD

Adult female Mohi Paiga!

Description:

It's easy to distinguish a paiga adult from other spiders because of their bodies. There are many gold and yellow spiders, but no others have patterns that display feelings in their abdomens. The paigas are sociable and seek a magis' company from the day they hatch. By the time they reach adulthood, the paigas are so accustomed to humans that they have no desire to live in the wild. The adults are comfortable living in the Keep, accompanying magi wherever they go, happy to use their magic to show the emotions of those around them. They act as mood rings, wrapping their long, thin legs around a finger and showing what the wearer feels. On some occasions, they can even be convinced to change their patterns to the amusement of children. However, the paiga adults are honest creatures, refusing to show a different emotion than the one felt. Because of this, they are trusty beings, the magi knowing a paiga will never lie for its owner.

- Alex

We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

Huh, a snail and a spider...what an interesting combo.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Ryves wrote: June 8th, 2024, 5:26:24 am
darksouls wrote: June 8th, 2024, 4:04:53 am
Sharl wrote: June 8th, 2024, 4:04:08 am yeah that was my response too, like '....wait a minute....'
I literally thought our browser's cache broke or something. XD!!! Like, why are there emojis in the Stream-

- Alex
Am I misremembering or did I once read in someone's profile something about 'I survived the faces in the stream?' Is this commemorating that event? :lol:
I dunno, I wasn't here for that. I bet it was hilarious though!
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

these are really weird and i love them :lol: even if i def thought i was grabbing the snails and accidentally grabbed mostly spiders oops lol

i think i like the snails slightly more, but they're both kinda cute and whimsical so it's nbd, i'll just pay better attention to the eggs' little side things (for webs or slime) for the next batch. Def also had april fools day vibes with the eggs tho, kinda fun to have that not in april tbh (like a little shot of silliness)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy pride!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

We're happy after noon, apparently :D
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Ryves wrote: June 8th, 2024, 12:44:32 pm We're happy after noon, apparently :D
I was wondering if there would be rotating sprites
Sirrusly
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sirrusly »

Hahaha oh my goodness... E-mohi bugs... I love these guys, 10/10 no notes
In this coastal town, that they forgot to close down
Armageddon- come, Armageddon! Come Armageddon, come!

I currently have 17/ 25 gifts! Thank you!
Wishlist!
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Awww, they're happy now! I felt sorta bad when I saw the sad faces, like, oh no, what can we do to make you smile? D:

They're so cute to us, honestly. Love the silly, whimsical feel we're getting.

- Alex

Return to “Community Discussion”