How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by darksouls »

We have discovered the fun of family/lineage creatures. :bounce:
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: June 5th, 2024, 12:42:13 am
Airasyraye wrote: June 4th, 2024, 10:34:53 pm
audrei9 wrote: June 4th, 2024, 8:27:18 pm My day is going excellently! I found out how to sort members by the date they joined, and found an utter TREASURE TROVE of eggs and hatchlings to click! I've gotten almost 2k from the first three pages alone! And the PLUMED CRYSTALWING EGGS so many of them had hggggghhhhhhh
Just to verify, you’re clicking folks’ signatures and public posts and stuff, right? I wouldn’t mine anyone’s keep. Sometimes even in the Main tab folks are not wanting stuff clicked unless it’s posted because they’re trying to get specific lineages or collecting live eggs for Quests and stuff.
They didn't have any signs saying not to mine their keep or anything, the newest of them were only a month old or so, and some of them haven't been online in weeks.
The ones who don't come back probably don't care, but I would still caution. Some new people might not know how to post signatures yet and can't afford hidden tabs. I know a lot of Quests take live eggs and it's frustrating when folks just click those eggs. There's the IFN and Reindeer Games for folks who want their stuff clicked.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

Airasyraye wrote: June 5th, 2024, 1:27:32 am
audrei9 wrote: June 5th, 2024, 12:42:13 am
Airasyraye wrote: June 4th, 2024, 10:34:53 pm

Just to verify, you’re clicking folks’ signatures and public posts and stuff, right? I wouldn’t mine anyone’s keep. Sometimes even in the Main tab folks are not wanting stuff clicked unless it’s posted because they’re trying to get specific lineages or collecting live eggs for Quests and stuff.
They didn't have any signs saying not to mine their keep or anything, the newest of them were only a month old or so, and some of them haven't been online in weeks.
The ones who don't come back probably don't care, but I would still caution. Some new people might not know how to post signatures yet and can't afford hidden tabs. I know a lot of Quests take live eggs and it's frustrating when folks just click those eggs. There's the IFN and Reindeer Games for folks who want their stuff clicked.
I way too often end up clicking around in people's Keeps (especially when looking at stuff for sale just turns into curiosity) and get so worried about messing stuff up sometimes. I also have a bunch of weird little rules I follow for myself though, like I try not to click on Donec hatchlings unless they are marked "to adult" or something similar in the click threads. If I'm really hunting for clicks, I use IFN or will sometimes just reverse down the click threads to see what eggs may have got left behind.
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Been playing Pokémon Sword again, and being underleveled is honestly really fun. It makes things actually hard to beat.

That is until you find out Bea's Grapploct can't hit your level 33 Galarian Yamask that you haven't had a chance to train up yet and as such defeat the level 52 Pokémon with said level 33 Galarian Yamask.
Most of my strategies so far have just been stalling out the gigantamax Pokémon while healing a good team member, then finishing the job once it's done being gigantamaxed.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Another reason to dislike Grapploct (those things chase you down on the water route, it's really disconcerting)
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Sharl wrote: June 5th, 2024, 6:20:41 pm Another reason to dislike Grapploct (those things chase you down on the water route, it's really disconcerting)
(Yep, though I admit that in IoA I saw their ground chase animation and actually laughed. They just crawl and it looks silly)
(But I am terrified of them in general, except Bea's which can't even take down the Yamask 19 levels lower than it)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I've had a lot of luck with Lakiran Seahorse eggs lately. I seem to see them in the stream when I have a free eggslot, and I can grab them and freeze them for my Quarry :bounce:

It's the little things!

Spoiler
I've still got to sort out my feelings for my friend. I have to figure out if it's my ADHD tricking my brain with a hyperfixation, or if the feelings are genuine. Part of me hopes it's a hyperfixation, because there's a literal 12 year age difference (she's 21 and I'm 33) and that... isn't impossible nor unheard of, but it's a challenge I hadn't ever expected to deal with in my life. Not to mention that she's in a different country on a different continent. So, I do hope it's a hyperfixation. The way my throat gets tighter when we're talking seems to indicate otherwise, but I'm just going to stew for a while. Hope it goes away :t-sweat:

I don't know how this is my life. I thought I wasn't really capable of feeling these things for people anymore. It's been so long since I've felt this way that I genuinely thought I'd been through enough that I'd just migrated into aromanticism and asexuality. Being thrown into this is leaving me a little off-kilter, honestly.

Now would probably be a good time to find a therapist that takes me insurance and see about learning how to manage all the thoughts in my pudding cup...
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Ugh this week has sucked, I woke up covered in mystery bug bites on my arm and they got so swollen that my entire arm was sore and I felt like a zombie. Doctor prescribed a bunch of antihistamines so the swelling is down a bit but I've been zombie-ing around in a different way and barely can muster the energy to do work, let alone do any of my other obligations. Really crossing my fingers it isn't bedbugs but we're getting a company out to check tomorrow :|
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Kestrad wrote: June 6th, 2024, 12:45:03 pm Ugh this week has sucked, I woke up covered in mystery bug bites on my arm and they got so swollen that my entire arm was sore and I felt like a zombie. Doctor prescribed a bunch of antihistamines so the swelling is down a bit but I've been zombie-ing around in a different way and barely can muster the energy to do work, let alone do any of my other obligations. Really crossing my fingers it isn't bedbugs but we're getting a company out to check tomorrow :|
it's the worst! this happened to me when i was traveling in brazil and i still have no idea what it was. but it was a bunch of bites/rash in the armpit region and there are still little marks there (it was a month ago). :t-D<:

i'm going to therapy for the first time in many, many years. definitely nervous, but i think it will be good for me. :roll:
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

crazyflight wrote: June 6th, 2024, 1:31:50 pm
Kestrad wrote: June 6th, 2024, 12:45:03 pm Ugh this week has sucked, I woke up covered in mystery bug bites on my arm and they got so swollen that my entire arm was sore and I felt like a zombie. Doctor prescribed a bunch of antihistamines so the swelling is down a bit but I've been zombie-ing around in a different way and barely can muster the energy to do work, let alone do any of my other obligations. Really crossing my fingers it isn't bedbugs but we're getting a company out to check tomorrow :|
it's the worst! this happened to me when i was traveling in brazil and i still have no idea what it was. but it was a bunch of bites/rash in the armpit region and there are still little marks there (it was a month ago). :t-D<:

i'm going to therapy for the first time in many, many years. definitely nervous, but i think it will be good for me. :roll:
If you found a therapist who's sympathetic to you and compatible with you, it should be! I adore mine. If it sucks, hit da bricks, but if it rocks, cherish them like the staunch ally they absolutely are.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Return to “Community Discussion”