I cannot find how to set an about me on my profile.

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

I cannot find how to set an about me on my profile.

Post by 6and »

I've looked on my profile, though settings. I see others with about me's too. Did I glance over it or what? Is there a link someone can share that links me to making one?
ImageImageImageImageImage
✦6AND the MAG3✦
Thanks for the clicks!
Also if you have time...
Check out my Hatchery Tab!
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: I cannot find how to set an about me on my profile.

Post by darksouls »

About me's are currently not able to be made or edited due to the recode. T_T

'About me: currently you cannot edit your about me section. It is shown on your profile the way it was before the downtime with the exception of spoiler tags not working. In case you absolutely need an urgent update on your about me section, please PM Rosehill.'

From here.

Edit: Any about me's you see are old from prior to the recode. If you need to put something on your profile, use your signature for now, I'd say. :)
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Re: I cannot find how to set an about me on my profile.

Post by VilaWolf »

Custom text and css isn't available right now.
There was a MASSIVELY NEEDED site update last year. Honestly.... I'll deal with not having a fancy about me as long as the long overdue updates keep rolling in. The crew is, legit writing their asrses off trying to catch up on ten years of updates.

They really are doing their best, as fast as they can.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”