2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Post by Seejey »

I'm too naive. The line: "We will be looking out for more than one release, spread out to different release dates throughout the event." got me hoping for pygmies or maybe pteira versions of the other doni CWs.

The event is over and we got just what was expected: 1500th creature, new CWs, midmonth doni and GBs, but I believe we'll get the elemental pygmies in a few days... can you guys imagine if we got Pteira Iluntz or Pygmy Avgi CWs, too!? Maybe for next anniversary? :t-drool:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Seejey wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 11:51:13 pm I'm too naive. The line: "We will be looking out for more than one release, spread out to different release dates throughout the event." got me hoping for pygmies or maybe pteira versions of the other doni CWs.

The event is over and we got just what was expected: 1500th creature, new CWs, midmonth doni and GBs, but I believe we'll get the elemental pygmies in a few days... can you guys imagine if we got Pteira Iluntz or Pygmy Avgi CWs, too!? Maybe for next anniversary? :t-drool:
Iluntz and Avgi crystalwings won't get pygmies because they are donation creatures, and we don't want to have a hybrid where the only way to get one is to own a donation pet.

The Pteiras already produce pygmies: the gold and purple pygmies are the same for all the gold and purple crystalwings (excluding the elder crystalwings), so there has never been a plan for making pteira specific pygmies. :italian:
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

Rosehill wrote: June 4th, 2024, 12:30:02 am Iluntz and Avgi crystalwings won't get pygmies because they are donation creatures, and we don't want to have a hybrid where the only way to get one is to own a donation pet.

The Pteiras already produce pygmies: the gold and purple pygmies are the same for all the gold and purple crystalwings (excluding the elder crystalwings), so there has never been a plan for making pteira specific pygmies. :italian:
Yeah. I thought of pygmies from donis because of pygmy Golden and Purple, but, also, because of Green and Bronze CWs, so there's precedent and Pteiras Iluntz and Avgi would eliminate the need of a doni.

Thank you for replying. ^_^
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”