How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

Stomach says YES PIZZA wallet says no pizza :t-tantrum:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Merkwerkee wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 8:37:27 pm Stomach says YES PIZZA wallet says no pizza :t-tantrum:
And then your brain says but me want PIZZA
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

EstherGamer wrote: June 4th, 2024, 6:42:20 am
Merkwerkee wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 8:37:27 pm Stomach says YES PIZZA wallet says no pizza :t-tantrum:
And then your brain says but me want PIZZA
Sometimes, Diogiorno IS almost as good as delivery

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

Pizza is honestly an essential need at times!

It's a bit overwhelming trying to work out what to catch after being away for so long, so many new and shiny things. :lol:
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
ImageImageImageImage
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Mazzi wrote: June 4th, 2024, 10:42:04 am Pizza is honestly an essential need at times!

It's a bit overwhelming trying to work out what to catch after being away for so long, so many new and shiny things. :lol:
:t-glomp: It's good to see you, Mazzi! I hope you've been well!

Spoiler
Kind of developing a little bit of feelings for a friend of mine? I didn't think I was capable of developing feelings for anyone anymore, truth be told. Nothing will ever come of it. She and I don't live in the same country, and she's younger than I am (early 20's). But she's just... :t-blush: She makes me feel all fluttery in a way I didn't think I'd feel again.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

studying for the bar exam sucks !! and it's how i'm spending my last free summer before ~ full time employment ~
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

I am so glad to be drawing regularly again. ;-;/
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

My day is going excellently! I found out how to sort members by the date they joined, and found an utter TREASURE TROVE of eggs and hatchlings to click! I've gotten almost 2k from the first three pages alone! And the PLUMED CRYSTALWING EGGS so many of them had hggggghhhhhhh
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: June 4th, 2024, 8:27:18 pm My day is going excellently! I found out how to sort members by the date they joined, and found an utter TREASURE TROVE of eggs and hatchlings to click! I've gotten almost 2k from the first three pages alone! And the PLUMED CRYSTALWING EGGS so many of them had hggggghhhhhhh
Just to verify, you’re clicking folks’ signatures and public posts and stuff, right? I wouldn’t mine anyone’s keep. Sometimes even in the Main tab folks are not wanting stuff clicked unless it’s posted because they’re trying to get specific lineages or collecting live eggs for Quests and stuff.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: June 4th, 2024, 10:34:53 pm
audrei9 wrote: June 4th, 2024, 8:27:18 pm My day is going excellently! I found out how to sort members by the date they joined, and found an utter TREASURE TROVE of eggs and hatchlings to click! I've gotten almost 2k from the first three pages alone! And the PLUMED CRYSTALWING EGGS so many of them had hggggghhhhhhh
Just to verify, you’re clicking folks’ signatures and public posts and stuff, right? I wouldn’t mine anyone’s keep. Sometimes even in the Main tab folks are not wanting stuff clicked unless it’s posted because they’re trying to get specific lineages or collecting live eggs for Quests and stuff.
They didn't have any signs saying not to mine their keep or anything, the newest of them were only a month old or so, and some of them haven't been online in weeks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!

Return to “Community Discussion”