2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Post by GuardianAnthony »

I'm close to 1k drinks and still getting Rewins, so I'm not sure there is a limit?

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for missing Event Creatures!

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Doesn't seem to be a limit as far as we can see. XD
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Really wish the stream at The Keep would hand over Cypheles Crystalwings. I haven't seen a single one. I was hoping to farm some to try for the alt but I can't do that if i don't see none.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

BBkat wrote:May 30th, 2024, 9:25:02 pm Really wishh de shtweam at De Keep would hanndd over Cyphelesh Cryshtalwwingsh. II haven't sheen aa shingle one. I wash hoping to farm shome to twy ...hic... forr de altt ...hic... but I can't do ...hic... dat if i don't sheee none.
De rraresht creatuure ish de shtweam ...hic... ish alwwaysh de one you're loooking for.

Whhen I didn't want elemental CWsh to ...hic... work on getting ...hic... de older onesh dey were EVERYWHHERE, when I shwitched to collecctinng ...hic... more ...hic... oof de elementalsh dey shhuddenly vanishhed.
25/25 thank you so much
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

This applies to literally everything on Magistream by the way. It's like biomes in Minecraft, the rarest one is the one you're currently looking for! XD
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

No big deal but… damn if I’d have known some crystalwings were rarer than others, I wouldn’t have hoarded all my favourites :t-woo:
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

All the crystalwings in the Keep tributary have the same chance of appearing. The only ones that are considered rarer are the more limited ones gotten from Remy's drink.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by falsanthin »

I just assumed it was where everyone is hunting the alt Cypheles (myself included :lol:) so they aren't hanging around as long as the others are.

I'd still be interested to know if they cycle at certain times of the day rather than being all available at any time, as i said before i always seemed to see more Cypheles at night but more Komainu and Teiros in the day. Although now i said that i am seeing them all together so it might be my imagination lol

Either way i've really loved this event :wee: other than the last 2 Alt Cypheles and 2 Purple Pteiras i am missing i have almost fully completed my Magiversary goals. Hopefully for future events we see the same cycling of that events older creatures for a couple of weeks (I would kill for this over Halloween, i am soooo behind on Halloween and Xmas creatures)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

This was, without a doubt, the most fun event I've ever participated in on MagiStream. I wouldn't doubt if it were the most successful gold sink in the history of the site, as I myself dropped an exorbitant amount of gold the Crystal Cocktails, not to mention the gold traded to other users by buying frozen eggs and hatchlings. I've got a lot of plans for the creatures I've acquired, and I'm excited to start organizing and putting those plans into action.

This was a wonderfully fun event and I'm so grateful to everyone who made it happen :t-swoon: Thank you so much for all the hard work you all put into it!!
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

sammythethief expresses exactly what I feel.

This magiversary was really awesome, and I would like to thank not only Rosehill but also the staff in the background to this weeks of joy, and of course everyone who contributed here in the forums and in the clicking threads. I burned a considerable sum at Remy's Inn to catch many sweet Rewin Dragons (2500 drinks, you can do the math yourself). I got up early every day and stayed up really late to collect lots of crystalwings for my collection, for pygmy breeding, frozen eggs for Dil, and also to have some extra hatchlings for future gifting events. It will take me a while to sort all new critters and figure out everything but I am excited about that too.

I am totally in love with the Cypheles CWs because the first m/f pair of hatchlings I raised to adults alted. Both of them. :t-:)

Thank you for everything! :t-swoon:

Return to “Community Discussion”