LF plumed crystalwing swap

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

answrs
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

LF plumed crystalwing swap

Post by answrs »

what it says on the tin: looking for female hatchlings. these males are unfrozen, protected, and giftborn and I'm looking for same of similar percentage.

Image male, 0.21%

Image male, 5.49% - will swap for any percentage or adult female!

Image male, 0.33%

Just returned from 10yr hiatus, trying to get my feet back under me and catch up. Please be kind! ^^
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LF plumed crystalwing swap

Post by darksouls »

I can change all three of them for free with potions if you'd like, though I understand if not because they'd have to go in my main tab and be unprotected then, at least for a bit. XD
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
answrs
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by answrs »

Ardroth wrote: May 26th, 2024, 11:42:05 pm I can change all three of them for free with potions if you'd like, though I understand if not because they'd have to go in my main tab and be unprotected then, at least for a bit. XD
if you wouldn't mind, that would actually be fantastic :'o

Just returned from 10yr hiatus, trying to get my feet back under me and catch up. Please be kind! ^^
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

answrs wrote: May 27th, 2024, 7:46:00 pm
Ardroth wrote: May 26th, 2024, 11:42:05 pm I can change all three of them for free with potions if you'd like, though I understand if not because they'd have to go in my main tab and be unprotected then, at least for a bit. XD
I don't mind at all! :)
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
answrs
CreaturesTrade

Post by answrs »

Ardroth wrote: May 27th, 2024, 7:46:17 pm
answrs wrote: May 27th, 2024, 7:46:00 pm
I don't mind at all! :)
thank you so much for your generosity ;u; <3

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Not a problem! :D <3

Return to “Kiwik”