How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by GuardianAnthony »

You ever hear that saying, 'When it rains, it pours?'

That is the equivalent of my life right now. It's one bad thing after another. From switching to a new antidepressant, to sore shoulders and neck, to some pretty severe vertigo spells that has me on motion sickness medication every day. I swear... you'd think I'm in my 50s/60s with the about of meds I have to take every day just so I can function. :haha:

Least I got this website to take my stress away. <3

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for missing Event Creatures!

EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

GuardianAnthony wrote: May 26th, 2024, 1:38:24 am You ever hear that saying, 'When it rains, it pours?'

That is the equivalent of my life right now. It's one bad thing after another. From switching to a new antidepressant, to sore shoulders and neck, to some pretty severe vertigo spells that has me on motion sickness medication every day. I swear... you'd think I'm in my 50s/60s with the about of meds I have to take every day just so I can function. :haha:

Gotta love the personal demonstration of Murphy's Law. Hopefully you can get through this. :t-hugs:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Mood, Anthony. Sucks to hear someone else is having a crappy time of it. ~sympathy fistbump~
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

I hhope your daysh gett bettter.

BTW, ...hic... I wonderr if dee drruunk effect ding hhappenssh after only one drink?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Damn. Gotta admire how simultaneously heavyweight and lightweight our magisonas are! Get shitfaced after one (1) drink, but have the ability to drink several hundred drinks and shrug it off like it's nothing
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

i had a fun day out yesterday! went to a farmers market and bought freshly grilled gorditas (they were wonderful) and a bag of brown butter shortbread cookies. they taste wonderful together with espresso or hojicha lattes, or tea ^.^

i woke up late and didnt really do much but clean today. i might draw for a little bit. im also starting a new shop thread in mercado, it will take me a while to organize prices but hopefully i should have a breeze selling creatures and not worrying about sending them to priced tabs afterwards

right now im eating an extremely late 7pm """lunch""" (or should it be considered dinner?)
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

GuardianAnthony wrote: May 26th, 2024, 1:38:24 am You ever hear that saying, 'When it rains, it pours?'

im sorry to hear anthony- i hope things will look up for you, sooner or later, with your new medication
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

We hope everyone struggling or having a tough time lately has a better time of it sooner rather than later. You all got this. <3 Our private messages are open to anyone who needs them, we totally get the struggle with new medications especially. D:

Also congrats on the new shop, Aspho! :)

We're still debating on Art posting his poetry on here, considering the arrival of the stupid scraping and crawler bots we've now seen in the who's online list, ugh. Granted, nothing we post will ever truly be safe anymore, and he really wants to post anyway. Just wondering if anyone would be interested at all.
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

Thank you for all the well wishes <3 I appreciate every single one of them

I had another day full of depression today, but there's good news within the bad. It seem the meds I'm taking for my extreme vertigo is working, and I can finally actually move around without every step making me dizzy. :haha:

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for missing Event Creatures!

midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

Want something to cheer up your day? Here's baby Flynn at 4 weeks

"Wishing you success on your new adventure!"

Return to “Community Discussion”