2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Post by Shakura »

I'm having a hard time finding Teiro Crystalwings and struggled with Varja and Black Lapis when I needed them.

To be fair, I've been grabbing Cypheles, Osanyin, Kobaldibar and Rauna CWs frequently because I really like them.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

silentstarelly wrote: May 19th, 2024, 12:36:18 pm Are different crystalwings more common at different times? Today I finally spotted some Osanyin and Cephales, along with Light, Marinevra, and Lesoni, none of which I saw at all last night. (And I'm not seeing many of the ones that I was being absolutely flooded with last night.)
Seems that way to me. I've been hunting Dionych, Cypheles and Komainu CW's and i seem to find Cypheles more often at night but no Komainus and more Komainus earlier in the day but no Cypheles around then. Either that or RNG really really hated me at certain times of day :lol:

Wish the Cypheles were more common though. I've hatched around 30 of them and only 1 alt so far D:
Alpacalix
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alpacalix »

Is there a place that lists what CW Remy drops? I got Blue ones off him, as well as Prismatic.

Just curious if he has all or a select bunch, and didn't see a post anywhere about it.

:3

Ah, now getting a message that he's not giving me anything else. Sadge.
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

Alpacalix wrote: May 21st, 2024, 7:47:27 am Is there a place that lists what CW Remy drops? I got Blue ones off him, as well as Prismatic.

Just curious if he has all or a select bunch, and didn't see a post anywhere about it.

You should have four sets of three Crystalwings by the time you get the message saying he has no more to give. So, those four sets are the ones he drops. Can't recall breeds off the top of my head, however

EDIT - I believe if you go to the Bestiary and search for "Crystalwing" and "Event", it's the top three options and the Prismatic.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
Alpacalix
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alpacalix »

Gotcha. Didn't catch what the other 2 were as I may have already had them. Shame, was hoping he'd have the Saerulis, o well, will keep searching the Keep! Thanks!
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

Alpacalix wrote: May 21st, 2024, 8:42:32 am Shame, was hoping he'd have the Saerulis, o well, will keep searching the Keep! Thanks!
I know he didn't have those, because I have had a hard time finding a breeding pair. I don't think I had any before the event and, at my last check, the ones that I HAVE found have all been male

EDIT - Three males and an unhatched egg.

But my Keep is going wonky lately. Instead of putting the new eggs into their numerical slot, they've been popping up at the top of the Keep. Other than hitting the Default Sort, as I have two adult Keep Spiders that stay at the bottom of the page, or the Custom Sort, which takes forever to switch, is there a way to revert it back to how it was earlier in the week/month?

EDIT² - Fourth egg hatched female. Better than my Xand Bears did. THEY took until the sixth egg to give me one of a different gender.
Last edited by RicFule on May 21st, 2024, 3:19:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Alpacalix wrote: May 21st, 2024, 7:47:27 am Is there a place that lists what CW Remy drops? I got Blue ones off him, as well as Prismatic.

Remy gave Blue Crystalwings, Purple Pteira Crystalwings, Golden Pteira Crystalwings, and Prismatic Crystalwings (and occasionally rewins)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Weremoon87
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Weremoon87 »

I actually like the idea of this so you can collect all the Crystalwings one had missed, lol! And believe me, I'm taking an advantage of this too, 😂
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

Shakura wrote: May 19th, 2024, 5:06:10 pm I'm having a hard time finding Teiro Crystalwings and struggled with Varja and Black Lapis when I needed them.

To be fair, I've been grabbing Cypheles, Osanyin, Kobaldibar and Rauna CWs frequently because I really like them.
i've been having a hard time snagging teiros as well (seen a few varjas and dark lapis tho), haven't even seen them, they must be getting snagged real fast :lol:
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I wish I had the luck at finding Cypheles that everyone has mentioned. I've barely seen any and I still don't have any of the alt form. :(
Last edited by pegasi1978 on May 23rd, 2024, 10:30:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”