New creatures! 1501-1504

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: New creatures! 1501-1504

Post by trystan830 »

Rosehill wrote: May 20th, 2024, 2:59:53 pmThe Selenic and Helian crystalwings will stay in the stream up to and including the 21st, and will not be available after that.

The event will run up to and including the 31st, so even though the Selenic and Helian leave the stream, the crystalwings from past years will remain in the Keep tributary until the end of the month, and Remy will continue to serve the drink until the end of the month.

Hopefully this cleared things up a bit! ^_^
yes, it does clear things up! thanks so much!! *stalks stream*

oh! also, will the stream 'move' again sometime in the future, or are we F5ing forever now? :t-woo:
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: A Witch to Remember by Heather Blake (#31) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

trystan830 wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:04:16 pm oh! also, will the stream 'move' again sometime in the future, or are we F5ing forever now? :t-woo:
Getting the stream to move again is on the list of things to still fix, but so far it's proven to be a little bit tricky to get it working like it's supposed to. Once things are figured out the goal is to have it moving and auto-refreshing again!
Official MS Instagram | Official MS Facebook page | Official MS X/Twitter
Image Free Magistream Nursery
Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->
Rosehill completely away June 25th - July 7th, intermittently away July 7th - August 11th.
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

Rosehill wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:09:31 pmGetting the stream to move again is on the list of things to still fix, but so far it's proven to be a little bit tricky to get it working like it's supposed to. Once things are figured out the goal is to have it moving and auto-refreshing again!
oh yay, thanks! glad it's still on the list. :t-dance:
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: May 19th, 2024, 4:41:33 pm Uhhhhh, why were my last 4 breedings Helenina Eclipse when I need the Selenic?
At least you're getting eggs. I've bred five pairs and only gotten a single Selenic Eclipse from them. The other four were like, "Nope. We ain't interested in giving you an egg." And, a la Nelson from the Simpsons, "Haha!"

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

RicFule wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:15:53 pm
PrincessOfVampires wrote: May 19th, 2024, 4:41:33 pm Uhhhhh, why were my last 4 breedings Helenina Eclipse when I need the Selenic?
At least you're getting eggs. I've bred five pairs and only gotten a single Selenic Eclipse from them. The other four were like, "Nope. We ain't interested in giving you an egg." And, a la Nelson from the Simpsons, "Haha!"
I only got eggs because I used the Breeding Enhance Potions. :lol:

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Yeah, just for some context I guess, I have 30 pairs of the Helian and Selenic CWs, and I get about 10-15 hybrid Eclipse eggs per every round of breeding. I got like 16 this round because I used enchancing potions too.
Currently taking a break to focus on creativity and ourselves. <3

they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages.
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:20:05 pm I only got eggs because I used the Breeding Enhance Potions. :lol:
Yeah. I don't have any of those. I guess I'll just have to get mine the "Attempt and pray" way. What's the cool-down time on breeding?

PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

RicFule wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:32:07 pm
PrincessOfVampires wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:20:05 pm I only got eggs because I used the Breeding Enhance Potions. :lol:
Yeah. I don't have any of those. I guess I'll just have to get mine the "Attempt and pray" way. What's the cool-down time on breeding?
3 days.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:32:54 pm 3 days.
That's what I was thinking, but it's good to have it confirmed. {I have other things I need to rebreed as well.}

trystan830
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: May 20th, 2024, 3:20:05 pmBreeding Enhance Potions.
how does one get these? I checked my inventory, and i don't have any.
(i also have to get some Donec fishies.... i only have one gender change potion left!)
~*~*~
Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”