Sold!

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Sold!

Post by darksouls »

Gonna make a new general sales thread. XD
Last edited by darksouls on May 29th, 2024, 12:24:21 pm, edited 12 times in total.
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS: G1 Eclipse Hybrid CWs!

Post by Xenomorph »

Just to help my keep have more lineage varieties, I'll take the 5 Selenics and (since all have unrelated parents) 2 pairings of the Helians. Please do add the full amount owed in the trade so I can throw it on in there if you will. <3

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Xenomorph wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:54:55 am Just to help my keep have more lineage varieties, I'll take the 5 Selenics and (since all have unrelated parents) 2 pairings of the Helians. Please do add the full amount owed in the trade so I can throw it on in there if you will. <3
Can do! :) Thanks for buying, sending now.
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.

DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

I'll take the 4 Helian you currently have.
30k I think?
Thanks
Playing the endless game of catch-up...

(To hatchling only please)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

DarrkestDrow wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:15:36 pm I'll take the 4 Helian you currently have.
30k I think?
Thanks
30k indeed, sending now! Thank you. :)

DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

6 Selenic Eclipse Crystalwing (3m, 3f with at least 2 being unrelated pairs if possible?)
2 Helian Eclipse Crystalwing (1m, 1f lowest % possible)
Ummm...69k I think.
Playing the endless game of catch-up...

(To hatchling only please)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

DarrkestDrow wrote: May 20th, 2024, 9:26:32 pm 6 Selenic Eclipse Crystalwing (3m, 3f with at least 2 being unrelated pairs if possible?)
2 Helian Eclipse Crystalwing (1m, 1f lowest % possible)
Ummm...69k I think.
6 x 9000 = 54000
2 x 7500 = 15000
= 69 000, yes!

Sending now, thank you for buying again!

Last bumped by darksouls on May 28th, 2024, 5:45:15 pm.

Return to “Waynal”