☕️Goodmorning Board🍪

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
Greyphilosopher
CreaturesTrade

☕️Goodmorning Board🍪

Post by Greyphilosopher »

Outside of the various nursery boards I noticed there's no real thread you can post multiple times to... not without looking silly at least. So, in the spirit of goodwill and a desire to connect with my fellow magi, may I introduce the ☕️Goodmorning Board!☕️

Come on in, sit down, have a cup of joe, tell us how your morning went.
How early did you wake up? Did you sleep well? What plans do you have for today?

Coffee or tea?

Remember to take any medication, if you need to and take a deep breath, it's a new day.

Friendly conversation is highly encouraged. Without further ado,

Goodmorning.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: ☕️Goodmorning Board🍪

Post by Hollowshield »

Not morning for me anymore but, to anyone that it is still morning; good morning!
it's about 2pm here right now and I only woke up maybe half an hour ago. I stayed up playing a video game my fiance got me, btu I usually wake up at 6-10am major sleep shift lol.
I did sleep pretty good so that was worth sleeping later than usual, and it was nice to wake up to my fiance being awake instead of having to wait several hours for him to get out of the bed XD

Plans for the day are simply watering my fledgling garden, check my creature sites, and probably play more minecraft after I eat something and take my meds you actually reminded me I need to take.

A little annoyed though sadly because my soon to be mother in law overstepped some boundaries we had laid down. But other than that I feel really happy- and hungry of course lol

I have a question for the next person to post, whomever it is...what is one of your favortie things about waking up in the morning- or whenever you wake up? <3
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Greyphilosopher
CreaturesTrade

A good night, actually, but for me, it has to be that foggy, warm feeling you have when you juuuust open your eyes.
A question for the next person! Do you have a drink when you wake up? Coffee or tea?
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

i hope you have a good night!

i really love having morning drinks- i am a huge coffee and tea person. my household avoids dairy, so, we usually have oat or soy for milks. this week, before i go to work, ive been making iced or hot oat milk hojicha lattes, sweetened with honey and with a teaspoon of rosewater for flavor. i do the same for making matcha lattes!

i also love making espresso on the coffee machine we have at home, and sometimes i make pots of regular tea too. i always try to get loose leaf to reduce waste from individual packaging. i have jasmine green tea, gunpowder green, assam, darjeeling, and a really nice custom blend called "Glashtyn" from Friday Afternoon that has roasted green + black tea, dried blueberry and star anise.

when it's autumn, i love making traditional chai and pumpkin lattes for breakfast ^.^
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by 6and »

I hope you all are having a good morning! Today will be a long day! But as long as I finish a project today I will be happy! Hope you get recognized at work so I can get a raise again! be safe everyone, Vale!
✦6AND the MAG3✦
✧Dragons n' More!✧
Thanks for the clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Also if you have time...
Check out my Hatchery Tab!

juniperberry
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by juniperberry »

no longer morning where i am, but good morning to someone, somewhere, for whom it is!

i had a bit of a rough morning today (fell asleep last night without having dinner or taking my meds, which always leads to a marathon sleep session -- this time i clocked in at 15 hours passed out on the couch :headdesk: ) but the day has gotten much better since then! work went well, despite having to keep my customer service smile on while experiencing all kinds of med withdrawal symptoms; my dad brought me a tea midday to help me feel better, which was much appreciated. and just now i got a rewin hatchie from remy's! since i'm not particularly active in the forums, gold is a rarity for me, and i'm lucky to have a few hundred coins on hand to throw at the various limited drinks. i had basically given up hope on getting a rewin, because the quest takes 15k and that's a bonkers amount for me, lol -- but wow!! this magiversary has been full of gifts and good luck!

i'm very much looking forward to my day off tomorrow, and getting to sleep in (and sleeping like a normal person tonight, LOL)! hope everyone has a fantastic friday night and a great weekend ^.^
Imagewinged cat fan 4 lyfeImage please don't click my hatchlings!
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by 6and »

Goodmorning everyone! I hope all is well today! Drink lots of water! Remember to take mental breaks you deserve them! I got work in a few hours, going to sleep in and play some apex legends before work. Gotta spend my points for mcdonalds before they disappear too so today I will be eating mcdonalds and ramen to save money as usual. Cant wait to get home so I can check on my Dragons and my fluffy dragon at home (my cat). I finally got a bed! Some people came over and saw I didnt have a bed so they got me one it was really nice of them.
✦6AND the MAG3✦
✧Dragons n' More!✧
Thanks for the clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Also if you have time...
Check out my Hatchery Tab!

castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

just woke up late, its about to be 11:00am. i need to do some tidying up the first floor of the house after breakfast. i plan to make some espresso or green tea and have it with brown butter shortbread as part of my breakfast! (i wish i didnt have work tomorrow so i can relax more :sleep:)
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

Good early morning everyone! have an absolutely amazing days guy!
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Greyphilosopher
CreaturesTrade

Morning all! For once I am actually awake in the morning... ^^;
Castlevania I am bonkers over your morning drinks routine!! All those drinks sound amazing! I've only ever really had the standard coffee and tea, so hearing about different kinds of drinks is a treat. I've always wanted to get into making my own, but alas, it will have to wait.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, that work is kind and you all get some time to relax!

Return to “Popsicle stand”