New creatures! 1501-1504

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ZhaaliQuartz
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: New creatures! 1501-1504

Post by ZhaaliQuartz »

popa16 wrote: May 13th, 2024, 8:13:29 am Maybe the same pair will have ability to produce 2 different hybrids? o.O Since there is both Solar and Lunar Eclipse?
Yeah, maybe try breeding a male Selenic and a female Helian, opposite of the pair that bred a hybrid on the last page.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Female Selenic Eclipse Crystalwing hatchling: Image
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Dang, even in the IFN and all the click threads every pg, mine are taking forever to freaking grow.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Female

Spoiler
The crystalwing hatchling that emerged from your egg is quiet and strange. Its red wings and gems half glow and half absorb light, so that to your eyes, it never looks quite right. In darker corners, it disappears altogether, the only hint of its presence a slight chill that's only partly physical. You've noticed ever since it hatched that you misplace things more often - but disturbingly, those around you act as if the things you've lost never existed at all. Your missing items usually turn up a few days later, but you can't shake the feeling that they’ve changed, somehow, yet you can also never quite figure out what's different.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
Dunstan
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dunstan »

popa16 wrote: May 13th, 2024, 8:13:29 am Maybe the same pair will have ability to produce 2 different hybrids? o.O Since there is both Solar and Lunar Eclipse?
Or time depended like with the lunar and solar koi.
Breed them during the day for sun and during the night for moon.
I hope love and good cheer finds you. Even on the darkest days remember, there are people who care. Find the people who you enjoy having around and have a good and safe time. Image
The strongest Ammit in the world
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

I just bred two pairs of female Helians and male Selenics (just now, and I bred the first two pairs of male Helians and female Selenic at night) and got another Selenic Eclipse egg, the same as before but with the inverse pairing as the first one I got. Gonna keep trying! :D

Edit: Image

The edges of this egg seem to glow blue, yet the egg itself seems to eat all light.

Description: While selenic and helian crystalwings exist in harmony and are often kept together to keep their powers balanced, breedings between the two are relatively uncommon, and for good reason. Perhaps due to the complimentary nature of their powers, their offspring tend to be uncanny in nature, their powers defined by absence. These eclipse crystalwings literally eat light, yet also exude it, existing always half in light and half in shadow, never quite part of either world. Helian eclipse crystalwings in particular have the power to fully remove something from perception, and are both feared and respected as a result.
Last edited by Ardroth on May 13th, 2024, 12:30:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

I got a Selenic Eclipse and a Hellenic Eclipse from the same m/f pair, so it’s random, not according to gender of parents. I’m on my phone so not in a position to provide image link to my egg, but feel free to grab it from my Keep to add.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Okay, time to hover over the stream like a fishing cat looking for Snackies (lmao)
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Adult female Selenic Eclipse Crystalwing:

Description:
Adult selenic eclipse crystalwings are a beautiful yet eerie sight, always at least half in shadow, yet their wings always give off a soft red shine. They have the terrifying power to unmake things at will - removing things not only physically, but so thoroughly as to have never existed - and so these crystalwings have an ominous reputation. However, this power is usually temporary, with unmade things slowly reforming again both physically and in collective memory over the course of a few days. Things touched by their power are usually changed in some way, though it is usually difficult to categorize how due to the nature of the magic involved. The more memories there are of something existing, the more taxing it seems to be for a selenic eclipse crystalwing to unmake it, and so there are very few cases of this power being used on living beings, though tales of dark magi trying to abuse a selenic eclipse crystalwing's power, only to fall victim themselves, abound.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

Breeding Cooldown potion doesn't work on them!? D:
What to do then, when they don't yield and you don't want to grow all your hatchlings to keep trying? :t-tantrum:

Wait three days, I guess... :t-woo:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”