About me

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

About me

Post by Seejey »

I saw an about me section in other players' profiles and wanted to edit mine, but I can't find it in UCP nor anywhere else.

I just don't have one? Do I have to use CSS or something? Is it a Donor's exclusive feature? How can I have an "About Me", please?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: About me

Post by Rosehill »

The About Me section of the profiles cannot currently be modified or added. This is one of the things still being worked at after the big maintenance we had during July and August. Once the about me -functionality is back online, then people will be able to add, remove and edit that information. ^.^
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: About me

Post by Seejey »

Rosehill wrote: December 6th, 2023, 1:16:15 pm The About Me section of the profiles cannot currently be modified or added. This is one of the things still being worked at after the big maintenance we had during July and August. Once the about me -functionality is back online, then people will be able to add, remove and edit that information. ^.^
Oh, ok. Sorry for not remembering that from the list ( :t-sweat: I should've checked) and thank you for answering. <3
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”