Hello! :D

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Imbored
CreaturesTrade

Hello! :D

Post by Imbored »

Hello, im new here.
I came to magistream because I discovered it after interacting with somebody’s signature on the Terraria forums. I got banned permanently on those forums because I tried to create an alt account and the moderator tunnel king probably hated me because I tried to post a guide on how to “pirate a game” (It was actually a guide on how to mod a game).
Hopefully I don’t end up getting banned for no reason.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hello! :D

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hello and welcome to Magistream :wave:

No user gets banned here for no reason. We are a friendly and helpful community and the staff are really nice. If you have any questions or need any clarifications, you can post in Support Folder or contact a moderator ^_^ Just a note that creating a second account is not allowed here either ^.^
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

welcome to magistream!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Imbored
CreaturesTrade

Post by Imbored »

Enchanteddil wrote: October 15th, 2023, 7:59:31 am Hello and welcome to Magistream :wave:

No user gets banned here for no reason. We are a friendly and helpful community and the staff are really nice. If you have any questions or need any clarifications, you can post in Support Folder or contact a moderator ^_^ Just a note that creating a second account is not allowed here either ^.^
Yes, now I’m aware of that, the problem was that creating an alt (according to the forum rules) would only result in a warning and I got banned instead.
Thanks for the information!
:wave:

Return to “Introductions”