Done

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Done

Post by leica »

Thank you :)
Last edited by leica on July 7th, 2023, 12:39:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTT/LTS: New Pygmy Gemdragon & Crystalwing

Post by kunigund »

Hello, I'd like to purchase a pair of each Gemdragon, where the M and F of each species do not share any parent. Should be 40k.
leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

kunigund wrote:Hello, I'd like to purchase a pair of each Gemdragon, where the M and F of each species do not share any parent. Should be 40k.
Thank you :)
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

I'd like to buy them all please. :'3
I'm about to head to work so haven't been able to add it all up myself--if you're able to do this before me, please state it in the trade and I'll get right to it when I'm able--thank you!

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
leica
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

Xenomorph wrote:I'd like to buy them all please. :'3
I'm about to head to work so haven't been able to add it all up myself--if you're able to do this before me, please state it in the trade and I'll get right to it when I'm able--thank you!
Thank you and sure! I'll trade with total price. :wave:

Return to “Waynal”